Re: [KNOW THE YO] This Week: 1BaDxLizzieKitte!(August 4th, 2

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [KNOW THE YO] This Week: RuthieYOT OWLS! (June 30th, 202

Postby AsstChief AmmaYFD (127531275) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:07 am

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey YoFans!

We're excited to announce a new initiative to help you all get to know each other a little better! We're calling this "Know the Yo!"

Every Wednesday, we are going to feature a Q&A with one random forum member, as well as their favourite outfit and room designs.

This thread will be updated once a week, and if you'd like to find a specific member's responses, you can just click their name below.

Also, be on the lookout for a PM on Mondays or Tuesday, as you may be the next pick!

Q&A Responses:

ijOjO uK
Erwyle
KenJeyz
BadMoon
Cam
Carla
DANDELIONWINE
BykaChic
XxDarkMarioxX
AlyssaRose
Taurus
Beans
Mizz Libra
StephMarie
Smitten Kitten
OMG SHOES
Chip
Autumn Glory
May
Polygon Pervert
Pierre A
Leeum
DonnaSue Latorio
Kio
Fiore
LyndyPLUSH
jitterbug
SkyracerJamie
Goddess Zane
RuthieYOT OWLS

wtg Ruthie :heart: :) :trophy:

AsstChief AmmaYFD (127531275)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 992
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby ZayYDC (122587885) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:02 pm

ZayYDC (122587885)
YoWorld Level: 367
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby SealYDC (114562506) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:05 pm

SealYDC (114562506)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby SealYDC (114562506) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:14 pm

SealYDC (114562506)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:09 pm

AsstChief AmmaYFD (127531275) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:Hey YoFans!

We're excited to announce a new initiative to help you all get to know each other a little better! We're calling this "Know the Yo!"

Every Wednesday, we are going to feature a Q&A with one random forum member, as well as their favourite outfit and room designs.

This thread will be updated once a week, and if you'd like to find a specific member's responses, you can just click their name below.

Also, be on the lookout for a PM on Mondays or Tuesday, as you may be the next pick!

Q&A Responses:

ijOjO uK
Erwyle
KenJeyz
BadMoon
Cam
Carla
DANDELIONWINE
BykaChic
XxDarkMarioxX
AlyssaRose
Taurus
Beans
Mizz Libra
StephMarie
Smitten Kitten
OMG SHOES
Chip
Autumn Glory
May
Polygon Pervert
Pierre A
Leeum
DonnaSue Latorio
Kio
Fiore
LyndyPLUSH
jitterbug
SkyracerJamie
Goddess Zane
RuthieYOT OWLS

wtg Ruthie :heart: :) :trophy:

Hello Amma, my dear, beautiful friend :bye: and thank you. :heart: :rose:

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2008

Forum Posts: 217
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:10 pm

TinkaYDC (122587885) wrote:Image

Hi :bye: love that avi picture. :drink:

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:11 pm

SealYDC (114562506) wrote:https://postimg.cc/VSrSvd2S
Thank you so much

:bye: I like that avi picture too. :drink:

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)

Postby DANDELIONWINE (122607870) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:01 pm

RUTHIE!!!
Really enjoyed reading your bio...I did learn some new things about you!!

Your irrational fear cracked me up lol-don't come to Texas, they grow roaches here almost the size of Army Tanks
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks for sharing new some things about you. I promise to never invite you over for coffee. My husband hated coffee too, so I've also become adept at making teas. It'll be tea parties only for you, and the Mad Hatter. For me, I drink the darkest strongest espresso I can pull from my home espresso machine-I'll eat and drink up all the coffee for you, I love it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
♫ All you need is Love ♫
♫ Love is all you need ♫

DANDELIONWINE (122607870)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6388
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:01 pm

DANDELIONWINE (122607870) wrote:RUTHIE!!!
Really enjoyed reading your bio...I did learn some new things about you!!

Your irrational fear cracked me up lol-don't come to Texas, they grow roaches here almost the size of Army Tanks
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks for sharing new some things about you. I promise to never invite you over for coffee. My husband hated coffee too, so I've also become adept at making teas. It'll be tea parties only for you, and the Mad Hatter. For me, I drink the darkest strongest espresso I can pull from my home espresso machine-I'll eat and drink up all the coffee for you, I love it.

Hello :bye:

Well too late, I've already lived in Texas for 14 years and that's when I first discovered those huge roaches (aka water bugs) and they scare the c**p out of me lol and I believe they even fly! And now, I live in Central California where it gets super hot in the summer too and I see those same bugs OMG I can't even go near them that's how afraid of them I am lol. I will stay indoors at night to avoid them and I leave doors and windows closed and drains plugged up (thankfully they only come out during the hot times of the year and the rest of the year they go back underground where they belong)!

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)

Re: [KNOW THE YO] This Week: Santino! (July 21st, 2021)

Postby Viking Andrew » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:56 pm

Hey Everyone!

It's time for another edition of Know The Yo!

This week we are going to get to know Santino!

Meat pies vs fruit pies? Which do you prefer and why?

Okay in all honesty, I’ve never had a meat pie (they call them Sheppard's pie here I believe) so I suppose fruit pies it is, but to be fair my favorite pie is Chocolate Peanut Butter! However, if I had to pick a fruit, I guess apple.

Do you have any talents that you would like to share?

My talents are very limited, but I would say that being able to tell someone's zodiac sign based on their personality and reading them.

Is there any food everyone loves, but you can’t stand?

I’m a picky eater, so I have a long list of foods I hate that people love so much. I hate any fish except salmon, steak, ribs, Chinese food (especially this one!), oysters (YUCK!), pork, and chili. The list goes on and I will get a lot of hate for this, but I have a texture problem with foods.

How did you come up with your Yoname?

My name on Yoworld (SANTINO) was a nickname my friend Romana came up with for my last name and it stuck with me. It sounded very elegant and I wanted a simple name for my designs.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Such a tough question, haven’t really explored the world much due to covid, but I would love to go to Mexico or El Salvador (My partner is from here). Just want to experience new cultures.

What do you have an irrational fear of?

I have a HUGE fear of bugs, EVEN ANTS, yes you heard that correctly, ants. I hate all kinds of bugs I literally panic so badly around them.

Dogs, cats, or both?

Definitely dogs, I am not a cat person at all, sorry!

What movie does everyone love, that you hate?

May be very controversial, but I hate the DC/Marvel franchise. Never got into it and never will. I just don’t like any of those types of LONG movies, nty!

Have you ever been to a concert? If so, what was your favourite concert-going experience?

I’ve been to a few, but my favorite concert was Air Supply simply because I love 80s music, so being able to go to any band from the 80s, since I am a Gen Z, is so thrilling because I grew up on 80s music.

What is your favourite Yo memory?

My favorite Yo memory was back in 2009 when I joined Yoville and they had those apartments with our Facebook profile pictures on them and the lobby was the hangout spot before Altons. I loved visiting my in-real-life friends apartments.

Viking Andrew
YoWorld Level: 500

Forum Posts: 3265
Forum Title: Forum Daddy

Postby SANTINO (122903506) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey Everyone!

Okay in all honesty, I’ve never had a meat pie (they call them Sheppard's pie here I believe) so I suppose fruit pies it is, but to be fair my favorite pie is Chocolate Peanut Butter! However, if I had to pick a fruit, I guess apple.

My talents are very limited, but I would say that being able to tell someone's zodiac sign based on their personality and reading them.

I’m a picky eater, so I have a long list of foods I hate that people love so much. I hate any fish except salmon, steak, ribs, Chinese food (especially this one!), oysters (YUCK!), pork, and chili. The list goes on and I will get a lot of hate for this, but I have a texture problem with foods.

My name on Yoworld (SANTINO) was a nickname my friend Romana came up with for my last name and it stuck with me. It sounded very elegant and I wanted a simple name for my designs.

Such a tough question, haven’t really explored the world much due to covid, but I would love to go to Mexico or El Salvador (My partner is from here). Just want to experience new cultures.

I have a HUGE fear of bugs, EVEN ANTS, yes you heard that correctly, ants. I hate all kinds of bugs I literally panic so badly around them.

Dogs, cats, or both?

May be very controversial, but I hate the DC/Marvel franchise. Never got into it and never will. I just don’t like any of those types of LONG movies, nty!

Have you ever been to a concert? If so, what was your favourite concert-going experience?

I’ve been to a few, but my favorite concert was Air Supply simply because I love 80s music, so being able to go to any band from the 80s, since I am a Gen Z, is so thrilling because I grew up on 80s music.

My favorite Yo memory was back in 2009 when I joined Yoville and they had those apartments with our Facebook profile pictures on them and the lobby was the hangout spot before Altons. I loved visiting my in-real-life friends apartments.

Ayee that's me! :)
Image Image

Santino/Evan -- He/Him -- Dresses as whatever gender on Yoworld, don't be surprised. -- Happily taken by my boyfriend.

SANTINO (122903506)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 448
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Vile (126579776) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:49 pm

:) TY for sharing

Sorry for the mean, awful, accurate things I said. #FAFO
Vile (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 429
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 47274
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:49 am

Dogs, cats, or both?

Hello :bye:

Chocolate peanut butter pie sounds YUMMMMM I'm with you on that. I'm also with you on the seafood, I'm not a huge fan of seafood either and oysters look gross.

I went to Cancun in 1987, if you ever make it to Mexico (and I hope you do) I would recommend going there.

I panic around the huge cockroaches that I mentioned in my questions lol

I was not asked about dogs vs cats on mine, so I must say that cats rule (although I like doggies too). :cat:

I like DC simply for the fact that it includes Wonder Woman and I am a huge Wonder Woman fan.

I was not asked about concerts either and I love Air Supply they have so many beautiful songs that is so cool that you got to see them. The artists I've seen live are (in no particular order): The Beach Boys, Chicago, Jack Wagner, George Michael, Madonna, Depeche Mode, Foreigner, Eagles (twice), Paul McCartney (twice), The Hollywood Vampires, and Rachel Platten. I'm also Gen Z :thumbsup:

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:59 am

SANTINO (122903506) wrote:

Dogs, cats, or both?

Ayee that's me! :)

Hello Santino nice to meet you! :bye: (sorry if this is showing up twice, the first time I replied to Viking Andrew then I noticed your reply so then I replied to you lol) :silly:

Chocolate peanut butter pie sounds YUMMMMM I'm with you on that. I'm also with you on the seafood, I'm not a huge fan of seafood either and oysters look gross.

I went to Cancun in 1987, if you ever make it to Mexico (and I hope you do) I would recommend going there.

I panic around the huge cockroaches that I mentioned in my questions lol

I was not asked about dogs vs cats on mine, so I must say that cats rule (although I like doggies too). :cat:

I like DC simply for the fact that it includes Wonder Woman and I am a huge Wonder Woman fan.

I was not asked about concerts either and I love Air Supply they have so many beautiful songs that is so cool that you got to see them. The artists I've seen live are (in no particular order): The Beach Boys, Chicago, Jack Wagner, George Michael, Madonna, Depeche Mode, Foreigner, Eagles (twice), Paul McCartney (twice), The Hollywood Vampires, and Rachel Platten. I'm also Gen Z :thumbsup: :drink:

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:32 am

Nice to read about you Ruthie and Santino! :)
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 12956
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Romana Santino (187609863) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:06 pm

Dogs, cats, or both?

THATS MY BEST FRIEND GO BEST FRIEND AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU SANTINO <3 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: :rose:
Romana Santino (187609863)
YoWorld Level: 114
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 07, 2018

Forum Posts: 101

Postby RuthieYOT OWLS (468207) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:13 pm

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:Nice to read about you Ruthie and Santino! :)

Hi :bye: and thanks! :drink:

RuthieYOT OWLS (468207)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Hey Santino!

Welcome and nice to hear some about you. I can relate to the fruit vs meat pie thing. When I was a wee sprat, my grandma made a mincemeat pie and I ate it thinking that was a strange name for a pie. Had raisins I think. I thought it was good until I found out they killed Bambi's mom to make it! So, definitely fruit pie for me. In fact, I could reach my goal weight of 750lbs by Christmas if I could eat all the pie I want lol.

Anyway, love your outfit too. Very pretty...
:love: :hug: :party:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 15774
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:18 pm

I am sooooooo confused..there's 2 santinos?..and why did you message me with those remarks?..The Romana Santino did :eh:

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 1515
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Always (112546669) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Nice to meet you RuthieYOT OWLS and SANTINO, and nice to read about you :rose: :star:
ImageImage

Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 15128
Forum Title: YoFiend

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions