Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling for?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:54 pm

GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
I have 10 million coins in the yoworld app . I will save till I either get the mummy pet or just transfer it to my other account when it gets out of game



How did you make 10 million on that app?!!! :shocked: I'm going to have to redownload that game. :shh:
User avatar
Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25484
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:58 pm

I keep choosing the wrong box... :dizzy:

And that is why I NEVER gamble! :dizzy:
Image
Koats, I miss YOU! :heart:
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16537
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby XxAnomalyxX (139135464) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Oh it's so cool, what do you do on the mobile app, I'll make my daughters do it :idea: :haha:
Image
ChaoticSea Created This Fantastic Siggy! Thank You So Much!!!
My FB is in my siggy or PM me to buddy up!
Thank you to all my Yo Angles! You are so Generous and KInd! You Make Game Play a lot More Fun!!! (VioletVixen) Feel Free to call me Nom <3
User avatar

XxAnomalyxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11390
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby XxAnomalyxX (139135464) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
I have 10 million coins in the yoworld app . I will save till I either get the mummy pet or just transfer it to my other account when it gets out of game



How did you make 10 million on that app?!!! :shocked: I'm going to have to redownload that game. :shh:


Oh, that's a good outfit, you should post it on the Halloween outfit thread, so we can see it larger!
Image
ChaoticSea Created This Fantastic Siggy! Thank You So Much!!!
My FB is in my siggy or PM me to buddy up!
Thank you to all my Yo Angles! You are so Generous and KInd! You Make Game Play a lot More Fun!!! (VioletVixen) Feel Free to call me Nom <3
User avatar

XxAnomalyxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11390
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:37 pm

:wailing: :wailing: :wailing: i still need bhim too :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
Image Image
Image
User avatar
voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 356
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8884
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:29 pm

:?: I play the mobile app and never came across the which box is it in set...am I betting too low or how does this work..I really want one too but not if it breaks my bank so to speak.
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 87772
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:31 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote::?: I play the mobile app and never came across the which box is it in set...am I betting too low or how does this work..I really want one too but not if it breaks my bank so to speak.


I think you do the quests then it lets you choose a box. If it's the right one, you get it. Right now my quests say will reset in "loading" and there it sits. I think I'll have to try another time...
;)
User avatar
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 15078
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Jade (136873125) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:42 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote::?: I play the mobile app and never came across the which box is it in set...am I betting too low or how does this work..I really want one too but not if it breaks my bank so to speak.


I think you do the quests then it lets you choose a box. If it's the right one, you get it. Right now my quests say will reset in "loading" and there it sits. I think I'll have to try another time...
;)


Yes, you have to compete 3 Quest's and then you get to pick a Box in the Daily Rewards! I have only seen that pet twice and I got it the first time!

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app should correct the loading issues!
User avatar
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2680
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:46 pm

I gave up on the mobile app. I mean I log in if I remember. It was fun, but I lost interest in it. :dizzy:
Image
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"
User avatar

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10528
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: In The Wind

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:04 pm

So does anyone know if a item keeps rotating to the next box if you dont choose it? Like it has a pattern or does anyone know?
Image
User avatar
GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 20703
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:05 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote::?: I play the mobile app and never came across the which box is it in set...am I betting too low or how does this work..I really want one too but not if it breaks my bank so to speak.


I think you do the quests then it lets you choose a box. If it's the right one, you get it. Right now my quests say will reset in "loading" and there it sits. I think I'll have to try another time...
;)


Yes, you have to compete 3 Quest's and then you get to pick a Box in the Daily Rewards! I have only seen that pet twice and I got it the first time!

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app should correct the loading issues!


You've seen it another time after you won it? Or do you mean you've only seen it twice in game?
Image
User avatar
GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 20703
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby D7MN3D (167149201) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:16 pm

I need more friends who use the app. Seriously. The "Gift 10 friends" is difficult. Any ideas?
Image
Thank you Ayu for the siggie <3
User avatar

D7MN3D (167149201)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 502
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Jade (136873125) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:21 pm

GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
Jade (136873125) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
JustJo (106622274) wrote::?: I play the mobile app and never came across the which box is it in set...am I betting too low or how does this work..I really want one too but not if it breaks my bank so to speak.


I think you do the quests then it lets you choose a box. If it's the right one, you get it. Right now my quests say will reset in "loading" and there it sits. I think I'll have to try another time...
;)


Yes, you have to compete 3 Quest's and then you get to pick a Box in the Daily Rewards! I have only seen that pet twice and I got it the first time!

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app should correct the loading issues!


You've seen it another time after you won it? Or do you mean you've only seen it twice in game?


I seen it another time after I won it! It showed in one of the other boxes that I didn't pick!
User avatar
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2680
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 pm

:love:
D7MN3D (167149201) wrote:I need more friends who use the app. Seriously. The "Gift 10 friends" is difficult. Any ideas?



If you add more people to gem events you can get more people on the app. My problem isn't that it's the goals of to get like 10 crosses or 10 stones that's what I have problems with
Image
User avatar
GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 20703
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Make America Gay Again

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 pm

D7MN3D (167149201) wrote:I need more friends who use the app. Seriously. The "Gift 10 friends" is difficult. Any ideas?


That right there is one of the reason I don't even bother when that comes up. When you don't need 10 friends, I get them all day long. When you need 10 friends, I'm lucky if I get 2 in 24 hours. Not one time have I gotten that one. Ever.
Image
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"
User avatar

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10528
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: In The Wind

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Jade (136873125) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:26 pm

D7MN3D (167149201) wrote:I need more friends who use the app. Seriously. The "Gift 10 friends" is difficult. Any ideas?


You have to clear the cache in your phone for new ones to show (I don't know how it works with iphones)!

A lot of times I will complete that one in the Yoworld game! It is at the bottom by the selfie camera! You will have to refresh for new ones to show!
User avatar
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2680
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby D7MN3D (167149201) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:51 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:
D7MN3D (167149201) wrote:I need more friends who use the app. Seriously. The "Gift 10 friends" is difficult. Any ideas?


You have to clear the cache in your phone for new ones to show (I don't know how it works with iphones)!

A lot of times I will complete that one in the Yoworld game! It is at the bottom by the selfie camera! You will have to refresh for new ones to show!

Thanks. I do have friends in the app, just not ones that are sending me requests for anything. Can I send gifts without friends asking for them, in the mobile app?
Image
Thank you Ayu for the siggie <3
User avatar

D7MN3D (167149201)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 502
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Jade (136873125) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:03 am

D7MN3D (167149201) wrote:
Jade (136873125) wrote:
D7MN3D (167149201) wrote:I need more friends who use the app. Seriously. The "Gift 10 friends" is difficult. Any ideas?


You have to clear the cache in your phone for new ones to show (I don't know how it works with iphones)!

A lot of times I will complete that one in the Yoworld game! It is at the bottom by the selfie camera! You will have to refresh for new ones to show!

Thanks. I do have friends in the app, just not ones that are sending me requests for anything. Can I send gifts without friends asking for them, in the mobile app?


No, you can only ask for 1 of the 3 gifts! In order to complete the quest your friend's have to request the gifts! It's the worst having to rely on other's to complete it!
User avatar
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2680
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:02 am

XxGhostlyGanjaxX (139135464) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
I have 10 million coins in the yoworld app . I will save till I either get the mummy pet or just transfer it to my other account when it gets out of game



How did you make 10 million on that app?!!! :shocked: I'm going to have to redownload that game. :shh:


Oh, that's a good outfit, you should post it on the Halloween outfit thread, so we can see it larger!


No clue which one, I changed so many times today for the viking party, but thank you. :haha:
User avatar
Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25484
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Has anyone seen how much the new mummy pet is selling fo

Postby XxAnomalyxX (139135464) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:25 am

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
XxGhostlyGanjaxX (139135464) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
I have 10 million coins in the yoworld app . I will save till I either get the mummy pet or just transfer it to my other account when it gets out of game



How did you make 10 million on that app?!!! :shocked: I'm going to have to redownload that game. :shh:


Oh, that's a good outfit, you should post it on the Halloween outfit thread, so we can see it larger!


No clue which one, I changed so many times today for the viking party, but thank you. :haha:


:haha: :haha: :haha: It's cool, this one is amazing too!
Image
ChaoticSea Created This Fantastic Siggy! Thank You So Much!!!
My FB is in my siggy or PM me to buddy up!
Thank you to all my Yo Angles! You are so Generous and KInd! You Make Game Play a lot More Fun!!! (VioletVixen) Feel Free to call me Nom <3
User avatar

XxAnomalyxX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11390
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions