A Fun Way to Advertise :)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Girl Detective (113683590) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Girl Detective (113683590) wrote:So cute Smitten! Love your picture. Is there a link to the frame?


Click on your profile photo on FB, then customise. On the right side is add frame..You have search bar and type: Yoworld...

:)
Thank you so much Denna! :rose:


YW :rose:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11651
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Where is not so easy to reach me...

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:53 am

I got a few YoWorld options, but not that pretty fall one :(
Image
User avatar
Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 355
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2046
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:26 am

Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D

Image
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10158
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:59 am

I'm sorry, guys. I guess there was some confusion about the Fall one I posted. I had already been using a Fall Frame from Jeff's Frames (on FB) when I discovered the YoWorld ones. I layered the Yo one over the existing Fallish profile pic.

I apologize for not explaining that earlier.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18374
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:04 am

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:I'm sorry, guys. I guess there was some confusion about the Fall one I posted. I had already been using a Fall Frame from Jeff's Frames (on FB) when I discovered the YoWorld ones. I layered the Yo one over the existing Fallish profile pic.

I apologize for not explaining that earlier.

:heart: :heart: :heart:


layered :D hummmmmm, lol :party:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10158
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D

Image

You're the only other person I know with hair this length :shocked: Gorgeous :heart:
Image
Want to buy: Sun SO2016
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11722
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:40 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D

Image



Awww!!!What a gorgeous looking couple! So lovely & your hair is almost as long as mine! :haha: mines longer & straight! Love it!!!! :love:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 55130
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:46 am

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D
Image

You're the only other person I know with hair this length :shocked: Gorgeous :heart:


Thank you Alicen. :hug: sometimes the way it wants to fall I feel like im wearing a curtain :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10158
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:57 am

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D

Image



Awww!!!What a gorgeous looking couple! So lovely & your hair is almost as long as mine! :haha: mines longer & straight! Love it!!!! :love:


thank ya :D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10158
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D
Image

You're the only other person I know with hair this length :shocked: Gorgeous :heart:


Thank you Alicen. :hug: sometimes the way it wants to fall I feel like im wearing a curtain :haha: :haha: :haha:

I hear you :D *gets caught in seatbelt *thinks there's a bug crawling on my arm for the 10th time today
:hug: Fab!
Image
Want to buy: Sun SO2016
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11722
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:23 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D

Image


Nice :D :thumbsup:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11651
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Where is not so easy to reach me...

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:28 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D

Image



Hello, Beautiful Lady and her Handsome Gent! ;) :love: :love:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18374
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Nice thanks Smitten.
while i didnt find the fall ones, and really :?: only had a few options, i did find some :D
Image

You're the only other person I know with hair this length :shocked: Gorgeous :heart:


Thank you Alicen. :hug: sometimes the way it wants to fall I feel like im wearing a curtain :haha: :haha: :haha:

I hear you :D *gets caught in seatbelt *thinks there's a bug crawling on my arm for the 10th time today
:hug: Fab!



hair in dishwater if it's not put up, hair in yo crack............ :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10158
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: A Fun Way to Advertise :)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:33 pm

thanks guys, yo's all set my heart aflutter :D :haha: :hug:
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 10158
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions