holly jolly finalists!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

holly jolly finalists!

Postby AlyssaRose (185638698) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:10 pm

i am in complete shock that i am a finalist in the hair and hats categories!... absolutely amazing, thank you so much bvg. congrats to everyone else who has their designs in the finals, they are gorgeous!!
Image
User avatar

AlyssaRose (185638698)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 576
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Tipsyturvy (185712917) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:10 pm

AlyssaRose (185638698) wrote:i am in complete shock that i am a finalist in the hair and hats categories!... absolutely amazing, thank you so much bvg. congrats to everyone else who has their designs in the finals, they are gorgeous!!

So happy for you! Big Congrats!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :party: :rose:
User avatar
Tipsyturvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 3776
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Done and dusted.

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:19 pm

CONGRATS to you and all the finalists! :party:

I like them all! :love: :heart:

GOOD LUCK to all! :thumbsup: :party:
"It all begins and ends in your mind...What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it."
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13101
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:21 pm

voted for your hairclip. congrats on being in the finally
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 9416
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby AlyssaRose (185638698) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:27 pm

thank you so much everyone :wailing: :heart: :hug: so incredibly happy.
Image
User avatar

AlyssaRose (185638698)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 576
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:29 pm

Where do we vote :?: I saw a pop up in the game but it took me to a sight the game said does not exist. :grr Could someone show me the finalist pls :heart:
Image
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone d=h83636232
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1417
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Texas USA

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Tipsyturvy (185712917) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:Where do we vote :?: I saw a pop up in the game but it took me to a sight the game said does not exist. :grr Could someone show me the finalist pls :heart:

here!: https://bvgpolldaddy.survey.fm/xmdcvoting
User avatar
Tipsyturvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 3776
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Done and dusted.

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby TexanSouthern (103681266) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:36 pm

I did not look prior to the votin because I did not want to be disappointed by the finalist like Halloween.
Congrats to y'all who made it :rose:
Image
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
User avatar

TexanSouthern (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9660
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Lost in Texas backwoods hidin from the doohickeys...

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:41 pm

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:I did not look prior to the votin because I did not want to be disappointed by the finalist like Halloween.
Congrats to y'all who made it :rose:

Chances are, you will be -- just because there were SO MANY amazing entries. I was sure disappointed. I'm excited, too, but my all-time favorite wasn't there. On the plus side, it looks like they tried to represent the guys better :hug:
Last edited by JulieHootieScraps (108384802) on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15333
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:41 pm

TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
Meadow (152618059) wrote:Where do we vote :?: I saw a pop up in the game but it took me to a sight the game said does not exist. :grr Could someone show me the finalist pls :heart:

here!: https://bvgpolldaddy.survey.fm/xmdcvoting

:heart: :heart:
Image
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone d=h83636232
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1417
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Texas USA

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby TexanSouthern (103681266) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:43 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:I did not look prior to the votin because I did not want to be disappointed by the finalist like Halloween.
Congrats to y'all who made it :rose:

Chances are, you will be -- just because there were SO MANY amazing entries. I was sure disappointed. I'm excited, too, but my all-time favorite wasn't there. On the plus side, it looks like they tried to represent the guys better :hug:

I'm actually impressed with this round of votin :drool: Minus the face case options :quiet:
Last edited by TexanSouthern (103681266) on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
User avatar

TexanSouthern (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9660
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Lost in Texas backwoods hidin from the doohickeys...

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Who made the ice queen outfit :?: I don't remember seeing it in the thread entries, but it is perfection, as are all of them, I wish BVG would let our designers do all the clothing for every theme :heart: :heart: We would spend a whole lot more on clothing around her :idea: It would be like a game within a game :party: :party:
Image
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone d=h83636232
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1417
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Texas USA

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby YFxCokey2HOTxTBY (167109704) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:44 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:Who made the ice queen outfit :?: I don't remember seeing it in the thread entries, but it is perfection, as are all of them, I wish BVG would let our designers do all the clothing for every theme :heart: :heart: We would spend a whole lot more on clothing around her :idea: It would be like a game within a game :party: :party:


Tiff did
Image
User avatar

YFxCokey2HOTxTBY (167109704)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3223
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: DatBro

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:46 pm

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:I did not look prior to the votin because I did not want to be disappointed by the finalist like Halloween.
Congrats to y'all who made it :rose:

Chances are, you will be -- just because there were SO MANY amazing entries. I was sure disappointed. I'm excited, too, but my all-time favorite wasn't there. On the plus side, it looks like they tried to represent the guys better :hug:

I'm actually impressed with this round of votin :drool: Minus the face case options :quiet:

Then don't look at the contest entries ;) WOW there were truly some jaw-dropping ones & I think they must have had a very hard time narrowing it down. There were a lot of face cases and full outfits & I hope some get re-entered another time!
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15333
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:51 pm

Cokey2H0TxTBY (167109704) wrote:
Meadow (152618059) wrote:Who made the ice queen outfit :?: I don't remember seeing it in the thread entries, but it is perfection, as are all of them, I wish BVG would let our designers do all the clothing for every theme :heart: :heart: We would spend a whole lot more on clothing around her :idea: It would be like a game within a game :party: :party:


Tiff did

Should have known, it is stunning as are all her designs :drink: :drink: I love my Tiff braclet, I don't wear real diamonds, but I wear hers, I have it on right now :heart: :heart:
Image
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone d=h83636232
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1417
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Texas USA

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:54 pm

I'm not sure which was yours Alyssa but congrats :hug: I didn't keep up with the contest at all this time, so not sure who I voted on, I do know, I didn't use up all my votes :heart:
I know everybody says
Money can't buy happiness
But it could buy me a boat, it could buy me a truck to pull it
It could buy me a Yeti 110 iced down with some silver bullets
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16340
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby Tiff (7426240) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:
Cokey2H0TxTBY (167109704) wrote:
Meadow (152618059) wrote:Who made the ice queen outfit :?: I don't remember seeing it in the thread entries, but it is perfection, as are all of them, I wish BVG would let our designers do all the clothing for every theme :heart: :heart: We would spend a whole lot more on clothing around her :idea: It would be like a game within a game :party: :party:


Tiff did

Should have known, it is stunning as are all her designs :drink: :drink: I love my Tiff braclet, I don't wear real diamonds, but I wear hers, I have it on right now :heart: :heart:


Awe, thanks so much Meadow! You just made my night! :hug: :heart:

Also wanted to say a huge congrats to Alyssa for making the finals!! :hug: :heart:
Last edited by Tiff (7426240) on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tiff (7426240)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5084
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:31 pm

I voted, I wear a lot of glitter in RL, so I want that glitter face case lol. I love this new outfit, I want this in RL too!
Design contests are the best! Congrats all!
User avatar

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9343
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:32 pm

XxGhostlyGanjaxX (139135464) wrote:I voted, I wear a lot of glitter in RL, so I want that glitter face case lol. I love this new outfit, I want this in RL too!
Design contests are the best! Congrats all!

Ohhhh yes! I'm a glitter queen! LOVE IT!
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15333
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: holly jolly finalists!

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:45 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
XxGhostlyGanjaxX (139135464) wrote:I voted, I wear a lot of glitter in RL, so I want that glitter face case lol. I love this new outfit, I want this in RL too!
Design contests are the best! Congrats all!

Ohhhh yes! I'm a glitter queen! LOVE IT!

Glitter is life!!!! :heart:
User avatar

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9343
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions