We All Belong

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: We All Belong

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:16 pm

Kath (109737351) wrote:Sometimes, "I don't belong" just means you don't have anything in common with the people around you. It doesn't have to mean one person is right and the other is wrong, or one person is a victim and the other is a victimizer.

if that was the case, I wouldn't belong anywheres... not to many leafs fans/hunter/loggers around

really though... the only person that can say if you belong is yourself and in drastic situations, the vikings
Don't act like you're all that, You aren't even all there.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 8732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:18 pm

Kath (109737351) wrote:Sometimes, "I don't belong" just means you don't have anything in common with the people around you. It doesn't have to mean one person is right and the other is wrong, or one person is a victim and the other is a victimizer.

:drink:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11898
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Yup!

Where is nairdA? :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

“We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers.”

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 401
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 14396
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:

if that was the case, I wouldn't belong anywheres... not to many leafs fans/hunter/loggers around

really though... the only person that can say if you belong is yourself and in drastic situations, the vikings

YOUR a leafs fan

Your too young to have been to Maple Leaf Gardens arnt you?

what a venue that was
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SCORPIONS (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 4608
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:33 pm

THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:

YOUR a leafs fan

Your too young to have been to Maple Leaf Gardens arnt you?

what a venue that was

I would not technically be to young.. i think i was somewhere in my early teens when it closed but I live in NB so quite a bit away. I can remember watching HNIC from the gardens and when montreal was in the forum
Don't act like you're all that, You aren't even all there.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 8732

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:33 am

Of the few animals I love to watch, birds, cats, dogs, elephants.
The same kind hang together, well yes, a given but in that class of the animal kingdom, there is order.
Belonging also means order, rules, guidelines, principles to practice and making others feel belonged as well. There is a nurturing in these groups to the younger ones, the frail ones, the ones who are not up to a speed as the rest.
I know in some species they kill off the weak but that is as a survival technique as well. For a species to survive this happens, like a bird in a nest not thriving the mom will shove it out or the siblings because the entire survival of the ones in the nest depend on it. We as humans need to be a little like elephants who care for one another and hover around our frail or little ones.

A forum is not a place to have big I's and little You's.
Sometimes we become boxed and this makes us stagnated. Its never good to be Boxed or stagnated as this stifles creativity. It becomes, same old same old. This is why bringing in noobs is important and being patient.
As an older person the young ones inspire me, make me laugh and appreciate.. Its like having warm milk on a cold day. It warms ya up. Belonging does not mean everyone holding hands and singing kum bah ya.
Online bullying is at a height, shootings, killings, mocking, controversy, hate, on hate. This makes people not belong. They find gangs of other who dont feel like they belong and then comes the mockery again. Its a vicious circle. We need to be like elephants and have some order in our world.
Never stay in a box.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9347

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:40 am

Ok, I am not sure anymore are we talking about real life or internet... :eh:

Speaking about internet, it is not much important to ME do I belong or not.

To me, internet is just a tool to kill some time when I am bored and when I have nothing better to do...I use that tool to find some informations or to have some fun...To belong, thank God I have enough to keep me busy in real life, especially my kids and grandkids. When I turn off my PC , when I enjoy my real life, I forget about internet completely.
And I belong... Souronded with my loved ones, who love me as I am and who I love as they are.
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 11651

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:06 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:Ok, I am not sure anymore are we talking about real life or internet... :eh:

To me, internet is just a tool to kill some time when I am bored and when I have nothing better to do...I use that tool to find some informations or to have some fun...To belong, thank God I have enough to keep me busy in real life, especially my kids and grandkids. When I turn off my PC , when I enjoy my real life, I forget about internet completely.
And I belong... Souronded with my loved ones, who love me as I am and who I love as they are.

Do you need a thumb up?

Here is one for you! ---> :thumbsup:

:haha: :hug:

“We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers.”

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:27 am

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:I don't know why anyone believes they don't belong. Do you visit any other website or forum and think less of yourself? Do you play any other game and think less of yourself? I can't understand why other's get in this victim mindset just over a FORUM. Maybe because i am used to other online games with forums that i see it for how black and white it actually is. To me it's of no importance who disagrees with my feedback to bvg. It is ultimately bvg's job to decide which feedback they are welcoming to and which feedback can sit a little longer. I'd never let an opinion scare me out the door & i hope other's feel that same strength to their own right. I guess after a lifetime of using the internet it is just not a question to me but a truth that anyone belongs.

Maybe because there is a story behind that? :)

A real story, true story which can't be shared here openly, but it hurts someone's feelings...

And NO, not all the people have the same strenght, that is fact.

Think about it. :)

:shh:

Want a thump up?

Here you go... :thumbsup: :D

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Where is Roddie?? :haha:

Still awake? :shocked:

Let's go sleep my twin... :silly:

Well, not together! :haha: You in your bed... I in mine... :D

Sleep tight :hug:

:sleeping:

Twin?? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Nite nite, Twin! :haha: :hug:

:sleeping:

WHY are you surprised?

Since we are not the same person, we can be twins? LOL :D :haha: :haha: :hug:

P.S. I still need to work on my English... But I must be careful... Today at store I started to mix Dutch and English with my Bosanian accent and I was like this: :silly: :phew: :haha: :haha:
Denna (10205906)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:31 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:Ok, I am not sure anymore are we talking about real life or internet... :eh:

Do you need a thumb up?

Here is one for you! ---> :thumbsup:

:haha: :hug:

:shocked: I got a thumb up? :shocked: YAY!! :party: :party:

Thank you so much, you made my day! :D :D

LOL at that gif :haha: :hug:
Denna (10205906)

Postby Shears (126579776) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:33 am

But Dusty is supposed to be my alt...... :sad: :sad: :sad: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll get you the right ones. - John Lennon
Shears (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 35099
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:39 am

Sunshine (126579776) wrote:But Dusty is supposed to be my alt...... :sad: :sad: :sad: :haha: :haha: :haha:

No way! :nerd:
But when I have "to deal with" both of you at same time (your posts), I must admit it gives me a little bit headache.... :phew: That is what you have in common...

:haha: :haha:

:hug:
Denna (10205906)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Sunshine (126579776) wrote:But Dusty is supposed to be my alt...... :sad: :sad: :sad: :haha: :haha: :haha:

It's very clear that's not true. :)
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11898

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:45 pm

double thumbs up for your post, miss denna. you've sure got the right prespective imho.'

as far as belonging here, do any of us who are blocked belong? :devil: :haha: :haha: :haha:

some people create their own storm and the get mad at others when it rains.

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 10918

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:27 pm

Some people on the "internet," Do not have real lives. Not everyone can walk out the door. Some roll out and wheel out, some use a cane. Sad but true many kids use this game too to find a social life without feeling handicapped. Not everyone has a real life and more and more are stooping on down in that hh texting away and if that is what is "real life," honestly Id rather be here.
I went to a restaurant recently and it was a fine nice restaurant. Everyone had handhelds. I counted 4 people in that place who did not. Me and my friend and an older couple in a booth. It's getting very quiet, all of a sudden. Ill tell you what does not belong its that 5 inch thing in our hand that you text on all day long. That does not belong in RL. It was suppose to make like easy and so far it has distracted schooling, driving, work, and on top off all that family life, including holidays.
When i first started playing yoville, I had just had a heart attack. My real life was in the game. My family all out of state. I am only child and not one cousin, sibling and my mom is alcoholic so at that time, WHat kind of "real life can a person have." not everyone is totally blessed with family all around them. Many families have hardships struggles, divorces and family quarrels. Some times quarrells last to graves leaving a lot of unsolved issues. Yes, we have real lives.Not all of us are so blessed to not have problems in it. Thus we have yo.. We all belong here and this includes the disgruntled.
I was such a mess physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Your entire health is in jeopardy after a severe illness and having no one and being in "isolation" is not healthy.
feeling a sense of belonging is important!
THANK YOU SMOKEY!
Thank you PEACE
Thank You Pamela
There are many many many more! Yo people have made me feel like I belong when I was lonely many a time.
Empty nests are not easy. Kids on drugs, I dont have kids on drugs but some in this forum do have this to deal with.
Not all of us has the ultimate blessing of family around them.

2 days ago I went to ER blood pressure 200/100
Scan showed problems. Im good for now. I am here. oh yes, Last night my sugar dropped so low I thought i was not gonna make it. so today, i have had 3 panic attacks cuz i realize you cant breathe if you are dieing. I was wide awake and could not take a breathe in for a very long time.
my sugar dropped to death.

many in this game are severely sick. We look forward to having a spot to feel well and decorate.
Laugh a little, cut up or be serious and help others.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9347

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Noooo! YOU are supposed to be my alt!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :haha: :haha: :haha:

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:50 pm

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:Some people on the "internet," Do not have real lives. Not everyone can walk out the door. Some roll out and wheel out, some use a cane. Sad but true many kids use this game too to find a social life without feeling handicapped. Not everyone has a real life and more and more are stooping on down in that hh texting away and if that is what is "real life," honestly Id rather be here.
I went to a restaurant recently and it was a fine nice restaurant. Everyone had handhelds. I counted 4 people in that place who did not. Me and my friend and an older couple in a booth. It's getting very quiet, all of a sudden. Ill tell you what does not belong its that 5 inch thing in our hand that you text on all day long. That does not belong in RL. It was suppose to make like easy and so far it has distracted schooling, driving, work, and on top off all that family life, including holidays.
When i first started playing yoville, I had just had a heart attack. My real life was in the game. My family all out of state. I am only child and not one cousin, sibling and my mom is alcoholic so at that time, WHat kind of "real life can a person have." not everyone is totally blessed with family all around them. Many families have hardships struggles, divorces and family quarrels. Some times quarrells last to graves leaving a lot of unsolved issues. Yes, we have real lives.Not all of us are so blessed to not have problems in it. Thus we have yo.. We all belong here and this includes the disgruntled.
I was such a mess physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Your entire health is in jeopardy after a severe illness and having no one and being in "isolation" is not healthy.
feeling a sense of belonging is important!
THANK YOU SMOKEY!
Thank you PEACE
Thank You Pamela
There are many many many more! Yo people have made me feel like I belong when I was lonely many a time.
Empty nests are not easy. Kids on drugs, I dont have kids on drugs but some in this forum do have this to deal with.
Not all of us has the ultimate blessing of family around them.

2 days ago I went to ER blood pressure 200/100
Scan showed problems. Im good for now. I am here. oh yes, Last night my sugar dropped so low I thought i was not gonna make it. so today, i have had 3 panic attacks cuz i realize you cant breathe if you are dieing. I was wide awake and could not take a breathe in for a very long time.
my sugar dropped to death.

many in this game are severely sick. We look forward to having a spot to feel well and decorate.
Laugh a little, cut up or be serious and help others.

Understood, Zippy! Hugs :hug:

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:

No way! :nerd:
But when I have "to deal with" both of you at same time (your posts), I must admit it gives me a little bit headache.... :phew: That is what you have in common...

:haha: :haha:

:hug:

Nah, Rod is smarter than me. Next time I'll let him reply for me so what I need to do is just give a thumb-up. Easy for me and easy for you, no headache :haha: :haha: :haha:

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage

Stardust (186190305)

Postby Blazzzzed (186396991) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Nicely said and you're right. We all belong whether it be in Yoworld or the real world. We all matter and we're all important. :heart:
Be kind to yourself and to others. You'll thank yourself for it one day!

Blazzzzed (186396991)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2015

Forum Posts: 120
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in giant pile of Skittles!

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions