New chests and keys !!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby KittyLover (10039584) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:18 am

About time I just got 1 wind chest and got the Industrial Wall clock and a Wooden Industrial Shelf
User avatar
KittyLover (10039584)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 259
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:19 am

Awesome! It looks like some nice items as well. I just hope they are not filled with a bunch of wearable items. I hate getting 20 hats that I most likely will not wear the first one of in my inventory and then you can't even gift them away because everyone else has 20 of them as well. :haha: I never complained much because it is free but furniture items are better suited for these boxes because you can use multiple of them. Off to do some visits to see what I get. :D
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8839
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:10 am

anybody who gets larry boss pet and wants to sell him please let me know thank you :sad:
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick

Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
PLZZZ wtb baby leopard yober :( plz sell to me ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6713
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:00 am

voodoosue (118968402) wrote:anybody who gets larry boss pet and wants to sell him please let me know thank you :sad:

If I get him, he''s yours. :thumbsup:
Image
Want to buy: Sun SO2016
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11722
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:31 am

ImAReelKvetch (105641798) wrote:Wow, I just got a sittable claw foot tub! Now that's what I call a worth it chest! (from the EARTH chest) & an industrial home alcove which is really nice & sittable!
Image
Image

awesome :thumbsup:
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane!
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1046
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: universe

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:anybody who gets larry boss pet and wants to sell him please let me know thank you :sad:

If I get him, he''s yours. :thumbsup:

Beware -- the Boss is a YOBER not a pet
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11898
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 pm

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
ImAReelKvetch (105641798) wrote:Wow, I just got a sittable claw foot tub! Now that's what I call a worth it chest! (from the EARTH chest) & an industrial home alcove which is really nice & sittable!
Image
Image

awesome :thumbsup:

OMG there's a gnome on the desk counter :heart:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11898
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Ather (104543606) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Yes, much to my horror. So once again, more leftover chests unopened, and keys unused. And still the Vikings don't care. Still ignore our please to let us open our chests, and use our keys. Still avoid all the solutions. Just more chests and keys. Sure, new items are always welcomed, but there's an easy way for us to get new items and still open all chests, and use all keys. Why won't the Vikings take it?
User avatar
Ather (104543606)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 90
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:03 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:anybody who gets larry boss pet and wants to sell him please let me know thank you :sad:

If I get him, he''s yours. :thumbsup:

Beware -- the Boss is a YOBER not a pet


Image
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25525
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ❥Property of SE4N

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:12 pm

I only managed to collect 1 chest and the rest keys :dizzy: I got the home office alcove thing and I really quite like it, hopefully all the prizes are as interesting. I do wish though that they would stop with these stupid chests and keys and just give us gift boxes. My starter apartment is full of chests and keys that don't have a partner. I don't see any harm in just boxes, we used to get them every new theme with Zynga, so I don't think once every 2 years in this case would harm anything :dizzy:
Image

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 397
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3454
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:13 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:anybody who gets larry boss pet and wants to sell him please let me know thank you :sad:

If I get him, he''s yours. :thumbsup:

Beware -- the Boss is a YOBER not a pet


Image

Oooh cool. Well the assistant IS a yober tho. I fail to see how he's unisex with that bald head and mustache tho ;) :haha:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11898
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Anyone get bed yet? It is different bed when you place it certain directions LOL!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3505
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Vlad Dracul (153576357) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:09 pm

Ather (104543606) wrote:Yes, much to my horror. So once again, more leftover chests unopened, and keys unused. And still the Vikings don't care. Still ignore our please to let us open our chests, and use our keys. Still avoid all the solutions. Just more chests and keys. Sure, new items are always welcomed, but there's an easy way for us to get new items and still open all chests, and use all keys. Why won't the Vikings take it?

Does anyone have a link to a Viking room???? I'd love to dump all of my old keys and chests!!!
User avatar

Vlad Dracul (153576357)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 820
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Vlad Dracul (153576357) wrote:
Ather (104543606) wrote:Yes, much to my horror. So once again, more leftover chests unopened, and keys unused. And still the Vikings don't care. Still ignore our please to let us open our chests, and use our keys. Still avoid all the solutions. Just more chests and keys. Sure, new items are always welcomed, but there's an easy way for us to get new items and still open all chests, and use all keys. Why won't the Vikings take it?

Does anyone have a link to a Viking room???? I'd love to dump all of my old keys and chests!!!

:haha: :haha:
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3505
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Shears (126579776) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Vlad Dracul (153576357) wrote:
Ather (104543606) wrote:Yes, much to my horror. So once again, more leftover chests unopened, and keys unused. And still the Vikings don't care. Still ignore our please to let us open our chests, and use our keys. Still avoid all the solutions. Just more chests and keys. Sure, new items are always welcomed, but there's an easy way for us to get new items and still open all chests, and use all keys. Why won't the Vikings take it?

Does anyone have a link to a Viking room???? I'd love to dump!!

Fixed it for ya :angel: :devil:
Image

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll get you the right ones. - John Lennon
User avatar
Shears (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 35099
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:14 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:anybody who gets larry boss pet and wants to sell him please let me know thank you :sad:

If I get him, he''s yours. :thumbsup:

Beware -- the Boss is a YOBER not a pet


Image

Oooh cool. Well the assistant IS a yober tho. I fail to see how he's unisex with that bald head and mustache tho ;) :haha:



He's a pet... just placed him in my room, but he is much smaller (shorter) than my avi and the NPC's..... weird..... still cute!!!!! He is so hard to get. anyone gets extras I would love to buy him please!
Image
Image
User avatar

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11457
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Off in the Ozone again.....

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Anyone get bed yet? It is different bed when you place it certain directions LOL!

gots 2, they both doin the same thing, changing
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane!
Image
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1046
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: universe

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:22 am

BEANS (110735736) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Anyone get bed yet? It is different bed when you place it certain directions LOL!

gots 2, they both doin the same thing, changing


Freaky LOL! It is totally different kind and color of bed!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3505
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Love the items! Have gotten a bed, clock, pipe shelf & a satchel :D
User avatar

Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 8964
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: L̷̥̦͋o̷̭̹̫̿ș̸̭̦̈̎ṯ̶͑͒͝ ̸̬͔̋̍͝I̴͚̖̔̇n̸͙͊̊̉ ̵̹̪͖̕͠Ṭ̴́h̸̛͉̄̈́͜e̸̲̹̅͐͗ ̴̠̟͚̔͑Ê̸͍̗c̸̢͎̳̑h̴̟́̌̚o̴̯͘

Re: New chests and keys !!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:54 pm

Considering how bad my luck is currently with getting mostly coffee cups and coins, I highly doubt I'll get the Maine Coon cat, the alcove, the pet, or the yober.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11898
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions