[EVENT] Sweater Weather Event (Thursday, September 19th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [EVENT] Sweater Weather Event (Thursday, September 19th)

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:58 am

Why call it sweater weather when none of the prizes relate, smh
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?
MY WISHLIST (click here)

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011

Forum Posts: 11332
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:26 pm

Please answer the threads about Gem Event code?

It required DD2019 code...

Is that right, or is it mistake?

TIA! :heart:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 11651

Postby Viking Andrew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:22 am

Hey Everyone,

As I'm sure most of you noticed, there was an error in the theme requirement code last night. Rather than requiring, YI2019 items, it was asking for DD2019. This was fixed after an hour or so.

As an apology for our error, we will be granting everybody a 50 gem reward.

We're sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused, and thank you for your understanding.

Viking Andrew
YoWorld Level: 500

Forum Posts: 1662
Forum Title: The Best Taco Artist

Postby Aimee Lou (3389259) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 am

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey Everyone,

As I'm sure most of you noticed, there was an error in the theme requirement code last night. Rather than requiring, YI2019 items, it was asking for DD2019. This was fixed after an hour or so.

We're sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused, and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the gesture, but it doesn't really help those of us who submitted a room that is now not really in keeping with the theme, as voters will find it strange to see DD2019 items in rooms. We will probably lose votes over it. Also what about filling the bonus bar as I did, but unfortunately that may not count now so may lose the extra points which could in turn have cost us the 25 YoCash reward ...... or will the bonus still show as if we'd filled the bar with the correct coded items ? Sorry to sound so negative but it's so disappointing to follow your guidelines, only for you to move the goalposts (so to speak) after we've submitted.

Aimee Lou (3389259)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 163
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Viking Andrew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:43 am

Aimee Lou (3389259) wrote:

Thanks for the gesture, but it doesn't really help those of us who submitted a room that is now not really in keeping with the theme, as voters will find it strange to see DD2019 items in rooms. We will probably lose votes over it. Also what about filling the bonus bar as I did, but unfortunately that may not count now so may lose the extra points which could in turn have cost us the 25 YoCash reward ...... or will the bonus still show as if we'd filled the bar with the correct coded items ? Sorry to sound so negative but it's so disappointing to follow your guidelines, only for you to move the goalposts (so to speak) after we've submitted.

The bonus that you earned will not be changed at all. If you had a .8 bonus with the DD2019 items, you will still have that .8 bonus.

The gem reward we are giving out is because there will inevitably be people that don't have their room voted for because it doesn't match the theme. The 50 gems is compensation for those people (even though it will be issued to everyone).

Viking Andrew
YoWorld Level: 500

Forum Posts: 1662
Forum Title: The Best Taco Artist

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:45 am

Aimee Lou (3389259) wrote:

I'm hoping people will be aware of this dilemma & will be more lenient with voting. I sure will :hug: (hug is for Aimee Lou)
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11898

Postby Aimee Lou (3389259) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:30 am

Thank you Julie - hugs right back xx

Aimee Lou (3389259)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 163
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Shears (126579776) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:35 am

Hey it was 45F this morning in Texas after being 95F yesterday. Sweater weather! Quick throw one on me before it gets back into the 80s on Sunday. LOL

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll get you the right ones. - John Lennon
Shears (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 35099
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions