has anybody else gotten..

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

has anybody else gotten..

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:43 pm

so who all has gotten the slam dunk entrance from the mobile app?

it is so cool :D im not into but a couple of entrances ( my bats my fav) but i must say this one is too cute :thumbsup:
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage
PLZZZ wtb baby leopard yober :( plz sell to me ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Chris (4327680) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:55 pm

I didn't realize it's an entrance. I wanted it, but I'm not into those, so I'm glad others got it instead. :haha:
If what I said could be taken the wrong way or another way, I meant it the other way.

♥ Anyone is welcome to add me as a Buddy. ♥
YoSiteTrade or Sell HouseFull Wish ListPuppy Pic
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2796
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Northeastern US

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:06 pm

lol what does it do? slam you into a basketball net? :haha:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 56458
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:20 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:lol what does it do? slam you into a basketball net? :haha:


you are up in the air jumping across the room to the net, then you make a slam dunk, and then the glass backboard shatters , and the ball turns into flames :D

where is miss T when you need her :haha: she can make those videos to show it
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage
PLZZZ wtb baby leopard yober :( plz sell to me ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 pm

lol Sue-we need MissT to actually have a thread for her "how to" do things videos so others can learn this too-then Sue you could show us but I find MissT videos are helpful to many others who need that sight visual part rather than just texted instructions..was gonna ask about this AND if BVG can make it a sticky!!!
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 56458
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:49 am

I got one, and it really is cool, but I don't use entrances :silly:

I wish we could sell actions in AH
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2360
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Amy Pond (117302962) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:20 am

This one?

Image
Image
User avatar

Amy Pond (117302962)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5888
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: OZtraliia , i come from the land downunder,

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:45 am

Amy Pond (117302962) wrote:This one?

Image


No, not this one. I got one too some time ago, and it is an entrance. The avi jumps and throw a basket ball of fire. It is really cool.
ImageImage
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 406
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 16398
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Land of No Mirror

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:02 am

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:I got one, and it really is cool, but I don't use entrances :silly:

I wish we could sell actions in AH


I don't know how much it's worth, but I'd give you a million for it if you like. Let me know k?
:party: :hug:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 13052
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:19 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:I got one, and it really is cool, but I don't use entrances :silly:

I wish we could sell actions in AH


I don't know how much it's worth, but I'd give you a million for it if you like. Let me know k?
:party: :hug:


:gift: honestly, I won't use it - nice to give it a good home
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2360
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:29 am

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:I got one, and it really is cool, but I don't use entrances :silly:

I wish we could sell actions in AH


I don't know how much it's worth, but I'd give you a million for it if you like. Let me know k?
:party: :hug:


:gift: honestly, I won't use it - nice to give it a good home


Wow! That was very kind Bookworm! :love: :hug: :party: Seriously though, I am going to have to stalk you to find out what you want unless you just tell me... :angel:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 13052
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Rockmutha (6109196) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:38 pm

I play mobile app...how do I get one?
User avatar

Rockmutha (6109196)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 529
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Chris (4327680) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:09 pm

The one above, or something similar is what I hoped for. But NOT a big deal, so please no one gift it. Give it to someone dying for it.
If what I said could be taken the wrong way or another way, I meant it the other way.

♥ Anyone is welcome to add me as a Buddy. ♥
YoSiteTrade or Sell HouseFull Wish ListPuppy Pic
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2796
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Northeastern US

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Rockmutha (6109196) wrote:I play mobile app...how do I get one?


It is one of the possible prizes for the daily quests for September. Along with 2 really cool interactives.
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2360
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Rockmutha (6109196) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:
Rockmutha (6109196) wrote:I play mobile app...how do I get one?


It is one of the possible prizes for the daily quests for September. Along with 2 really cool interactives.



ah, ty. I so rarely am able to complete those.
User avatar

Rockmutha (6109196)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 529
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:50 am

Rockmutha (6109196) wrote:
Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:
Rockmutha (6109196) wrote:I play mobile app...how do I get one?


It is one of the possible prizes for the daily quests for September. Along with 2 really cool interactives.



ah, ty. I so rarely am able to complete those.


:gift: unreal, guess what I just won
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2360
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby Loie (9730540) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:07 am

Image

I love how my yober doggie goes with me :haha:

If the entrance arrow into the room is in a bad place, the basketball hoop is off the screen.. they should have made the placement of where we enter a room able to show this entrance in full every time.
User avatar
Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 364
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3108
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:26 am

Loie (9730540) wrote:Image

I love how my yober doggie goes with me :haha:

If the entrance arrow into the room is in a bad place, the basketball hoop is off the screen.. they should have made the placement of where we enter a room able to show this entrance in full every time.



yes :thumbsup: ty for posting video loie :hug:
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage
PLZZZ wtb baby leopard yober :( plz sell to me ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:39 am

voodoosue (118968402) wrote:so who all has gotten the slam dunk entrance from the mobile app?

it is so cool :D im not into but a couple of entrances ( my bats my fav) but i must say this one is too cute :thumbsup:

I was so obsessed with the app, but I haven't played it for at least 2 months ! So I haven't seen any new thing, but I usually love all the prizes from the app.
Glad you got it!
User avatar

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1769
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: MILF ... Man, I Love Farting

Re: has anybody else gotten..

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:57 am

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:
voodoosue (118968402) wrote:so who all has gotten the slam dunk entrance from the mobile app?

it is so cool :D im not into but a couple of entrances ( my bats my fav) but i must say this one is too cute :thumbsup:

I was so obsessed with the app, but I haven't played it for at least 2 months ! So I haven't seen any new thing, but I usually love all the prizes from the app.
Glad you got it!



ty :D
i cant wait to see what comes out for october :drool: like my voodoo hh i have on from last year.. im so excited hope its good halloween stuff :D
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage
PLZZZ wtb baby leopard yober :( plz sell to me ty
User avatar

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: exposed blows

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions