There's Nothing Wrong....

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Kath (109737351) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!


Geek, I'm sorry, but not surprised, you feel your opinion isn't respected. Much of the time, this Forum is not a place to find respect.
Theresa, this was a thread about all opinions being OK, and you jumped on Geek for her opinions. Smh...

No i didn't... i quite clearly said she should take her own advice! it's got nothing to do with not being respected... i said if she wasn't so rude then maybe people would agree to disagree with her! ...i jumped on Geek for her opinions... mmm a bit like how she jumped on people for theirs on the other thread :thumbsup:
Last edited by Theresa (122233016) on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Since there is nothing wrong with my opinion, I will say Halloween is the best holiday ever..... :D

HERESY!!!! :haha: :hug:
Image

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34421
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.



I really wish you would take your own advice... :dizzy:

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:I wish most of ya'll would just get a grip and relax over this whole Vaulting situation. BVG are not going to suddenly stop everything they're working on. We all just need to trust BVG's decisions and let them do their jobs.
:thumbsup:


G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:
You are aware that Big Viking Games is a company right? And all companies are legally binded by a contract. BVG is not saying anything just yet because of legal reasons and/or company policy.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :trophy:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:29 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Since there is nothing wrong with my opinion, I will say Halloween is the best holiday ever..... :D



I agree with this opinion... Image
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20675
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:29 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Since there is nothing wrong with my opinion, I will say Halloween is the best holiday ever..... :D



I agree with this opinion... Image

i second that! :thumbsup: :love:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Doofy (132308143) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

Doofy (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4172
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Down the rabbit hole in NYC

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:51 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Kath (109737351) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!


Geek, I'm sorry, but not surprised, you feel your opinion isn't respected. Much of the time, this Forum is not a place to find respect.
Theresa, this was a thread about all opinions being OK, and you jumped on Geek for her opinions. Smh...

No i didn't... i quite clearly said she should take her own advice! it's got nothing to do with not being respected... i said if she wasn't so rude then maybe people would agree to disagree with her! ...i jumped on Geek for her opinions... mmm a bit like how she jumped on people for theirs on the other thread :thumbsup:[/quote


i feel the need to defend geek here cause rudeness went both ways here. in the thread about rideables you quoted geek in your opinion being rude, you told her about her opinion "what an old load of trollocks" . and when she said she was leaving the thread you replied "good, i'd rather pickle my walnuts than listen to any more drivel". as i said rudeness went both ways here and that's got everything imho "to do with not being repected". maybe we all should work, as mr. rod suggested, myself included, on the respect opinions but still disagree part.
Image

some people create their own storm and the get mad at others when it rains.
User avatar

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10796
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Queen Butterfly (11132566) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:06 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:....with any opinion about Yo. They don't make anyone more or less right about our game. They don't devalue each other when they differ. They don't represent truth, nor do they represent lies. It is fun when they agree and it is fun when they do not. Respect is still possible when all opinions differ. They aren't facts. They aren't reality. They aren't threats. They aren't judgments. And they certainly aren't required to have fun in Yo.

What they do is allow us to consider another perspective. A different lens. A change of scenery. They give as an opportunity to "try on someone else's shoes". We don't have to like them. We don't have to keep them. We don't have to do anything to consider another opinion. We are free to share ours. We can discuss differences. We can clarify. And we can grow outside of ourselves as we do. I often take contrary stances just to challenge the opinions some people share, even if I agree with their view. It helps to focus the idea and bring out deeper meanings.

And yes, this thread is just my opinion as well. Maybe you think opinions carry more weight? And that's ok if you do. I only hope that everyone feels like their opinion matters and is respected when they post. It can be really tough some days to thoughtfully respond and share and challenge each other about our opinions. But we can certainly try. I think we have more fun when we try.

Anyhoo, you guys are all aces with me. I hope you find your fun no matter where you roam. And if you find it in here, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :hug:



Thank you, Rod, for a great post. You said it all perfectly!

No, I don't think my opinion matters on here nor anything else I post. The reason I say this is because most of the time I'm completely ignored when I post anything. For a while, I posted the rooms/avi's I did for the GC. No comments on any of them. Posted the score for those, again no comments. Have made some other posts that got maybe a response that didn't answer what I was asking or not responded to at all. There were a few that did get responses, too, but the overall feeling is that unless you're in the "in" group, you don't matter. If I did something wrong or was ever rude to anybody, I wish someone would tell me because I can't think of any time I didn't try to frame a response that was respectful of someone else's opinion.

I love seeing everyone's opinions because it makes me think of things from a different perspective and might just allow me to learn something new. I just wish people would be respectful of everyone else even if they don't agree with them.
Image
User avatar

Queen Butterfly (11132566)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 102
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:29 am

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Kath (109737351) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!


Geek, I'm sorry, but not surprised, you feel your opinion isn't respected. Much of the time, this Forum is not a place to find respect.
Theresa, this was a thread about all opinions being OK, and you jumped on Geek for her opinions. Smh...

No i didn't... i quite clearly said she should take her own advice! it's got nothing to do with not being respected... i said if she wasn't so rude then maybe people would agree to disagree with her! ...i jumped on Geek for her opinions... mmm a bit like how she jumped on people for theirs on the other thread :thumbsup:[/quote


i feel the need to defend geek here cause rudeness went both ways here. in the thread about rideables you quoted geek in your opinion being rude, you told her about her opinion "what an old load of trollocks" . and when she said she was leaving the thread you replied "good, i'd rather pickle my walnuts than listen to any more drivel". as i said rudeness went both ways here and that's got everything imho "to do with not being repected". maybe we all should work, as mr. rod suggested, myself included, on the respect opinions but still disagree part.

yes i did say that... AFTER she was persistently rude to others about their opinions on the car and the vault. she may not care about those things but her saying 'silly little car', 'glad it's leaving', 'you are all crying and complaining' is ok is it? she could have got her point across without being rude about it. she was putting us down for having our opinions but when anyone replies to her rudeness we are in the wrong??? and she was accusing 'everyone' of saying something they didn't and saying we 'all' cried and complained when we got it!! as far as im concerned she was goading and i bit, end of!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby XtraSw33tCandy (170644823) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:25 am

Image


;) I just avoid and let them make a fool of themselves.... :D
User avatar

XtraSw33tCandy (170644823)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 970
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:46 am

XtraSw33tCandy (170644823) wrote:Image


;) I just avoid and let them make a fool of themselves.... :D

:haha: ;) :thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:47 am

Queen Butterfly (11132566) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:....with any opinion about Yo. They don't make anyone more or less right about our game. They don't devalue each other when they differ. They don't represent truth, nor do they represent lies. It is fun when they agree and it is fun when they do not. Respect is still possible when all opinions differ. They aren't facts. They aren't reality. They aren't threats. They aren't judgments. And they certainly aren't required to have fun in Yo.

What they do is allow us to consider another perspective. A different lens. A change of scenery. They give as an opportunity to "try on someone else's shoes". We don't have to like them. We don't have to keep them. We don't have to do anything to consider another opinion. We are free to share ours. We can discuss differences. We can clarify. And we can grow outside of ourselves as we do. I often take contrary stances just to challenge the opinions some people share, even if I agree with their view. It helps to focus the idea and bring out deeper meanings.

And yes, this thread is just my opinion as well. Maybe you think opinions carry more weight? And that's ok if you do. I only hope that everyone feels like their opinion matters and is respected when they post. It can be really tough some days to thoughtfully respond and share and challenge each other about our opinions. But we can certainly try. I think we have more fun when we try.

Anyhoo, you guys are all aces with me. I hope you find your fun no matter where you roam. And if you find it in here, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :hug:



Thank you, Rod, for a great post. You said it all perfectly!

No, I don't think my opinion matters on here nor anything else I post. The reason I say this is because most of the time I'm completely ignored when I post anything. For a while, I posted the rooms/avi's I did for the GC. No comments on any of them. Posted the score for those, again no comments. Have made some other posts that got maybe a response that didn't answer what I was asking or not responded to at all. There were a few that did get responses, too, but the overall feeling is that unless you're in the "in" group, you don't matter. If I did something wrong or was ever rude to anybody, I wish someone would tell me because I can't think of any time I didn't try to frame a response that was respectful of someone else's opinion.

I love seeing everyone's opinions because it makes me think of things from a different perspective and might just allow me to learn something new. I just wish people would be respectful of everyone else even if they don't agree with them.


Oh hey! I'm one of those that read more then respond, please don't feel bad. My posts don't always get responses but I wouldn't take it personal. Just post and have fun, most everyone here is nice! :heart:
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3553
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:59 am

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
Queen Butterfly (11132566) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:....with any opinion about Yo. They don't make anyone more or less right about our game. They don't devalue each other when they differ. They don't represent truth, nor do they represent lies. It is fun when they agree and it is fun when they do not. Respect is still possible when all opinions differ. They aren't facts. They aren't reality. They aren't threats. They aren't judgments. And they certainly aren't required to have fun in Yo.

What they do is allow us to consider another perspective. A different lens. A change of scenery. They give as an opportunity to "try on someone else's shoes". We don't have to like them. We don't have to keep them. We don't have to do anything to consider another opinion. We are free to share ours. We can discuss differences. We can clarify. And we can grow outside of ourselves as we do. I often take contrary stances just to challenge the opinions some people share, even if I agree with their view. It helps to focus the idea and bring out deeper meanings.

And yes, this thread is just my opinion as well. Maybe you think opinions carry more weight? And that's ok if you do. I only hope that everyone feels like their opinion matters and is respected when they post. It can be really tough some days to thoughtfully respond and share and challenge each other about our opinions. But we can certainly try. I think we have more fun when we try.

Anyhoo, you guys are all aces with me. I hope you find your fun no matter where you roam. And if you find it in here, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :hug:



Thank you, Rod, for a great post. You said it all perfectly!

No, I don't think my opinion matters on here nor anything else I post. The reason I say this is because most of the time I'm completely ignored when I post anything. For a while, I posted the rooms/avi's I did for the GC. No comments on any of them. Posted the score for those, again no comments. Have made some other posts that got maybe a response that didn't answer what I was asking or not responded to at all. There were a few that did get responses, too, but the overall feeling is that unless you're in the "in" group, you don't matter. If I did something wrong or was ever rude to anybody, I wish someone would tell me because I can't think of any time I didn't try to frame a response that was respectful of someone else's opinion.

I love seeing everyone's opinions because it makes me think of things from a different perspective and might just allow me to learn something new. I just wish people would be respectful of everyone else even if they don't agree with them.


Oh hey! I'm one of those that read more then respond, please don't feel bad. My posts don't always get responses but I wouldn't take it personal. Just post and have fun, most everyone here is nice! :heart:

yes i agree with Robyn :thumbsup: ... im sometimes so busy i read things and plan to respond but when i come on later i can't find the threads as they all move about lol. with the gem event threads people tend to just comment congratulating the 5.8s or saying someone deserved more if a really low score. i keep it general by saying wow there's lovely rooms in here otherwise the thread gets too long and some just like to scroll and see the pics of the rooms and avis. i couldn't just say to one person wow thats lovely i hope you do well cos then i would feel bad not saying it to everyone. i too have had threads with no response and it isn't nice so i always try and respond to any i see with no comments. even if i can't help, it just gets it bumped up a bit and then others start posting too. there is no group but i guess people respond a bit more to those they know. and everyone matters ;) :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:02 am

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Since there is nothing wrong with my opinion, I will say Halloween is the best holiday ever..... :D

Image
is something I can agree with... :D
Image
User avatar
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8643
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 am

Queen Butterfly (11132566) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:....with any opinion about Yo. They don't make anyone more or less right about our game. They don't devalue each other when they differ. They don't represent truth, nor do they represent lies. It is fun when they agree and it is fun when they do not. Respect is still possible when all opinions differ. They aren't facts. They aren't reality. They aren't threats. They aren't judgments. And they certainly aren't required to have fun in Yo.

What they do is allow us to consider another perspective. A different lens. A change of scenery. They give as an opportunity to "try on someone else's shoes". We don't have to like them. We don't have to keep them. We don't have to do anything to consider another opinion. We are free to share ours. We can discuss differences. We can clarify. And we can grow outside of ourselves as we do. I often take contrary stances just to challenge the opinions some people share, even if I agree with their view. It helps to focus the idea and bring out deeper meanings.

And yes, this thread is just my opinion as well. Maybe you think opinions carry more weight? And that's ok if you do. I only hope that everyone feels like their opinion matters and is respected when they post. It can be really tough some days to thoughtfully respond and share and challenge each other about our opinions. But we can certainly try. I think we have more fun when we try.

Anyhoo, you guys are all aces with me. I hope you find your fun no matter where you roam. And if you find it in here, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :hug:



Thank you, Rod, for a great post. You said it all perfectly!

No, I don't think my opinion matters on here nor anything else I post. The reason I say this is because most of the time I'm completely ignored when I post anything. For a while, I posted the rooms/avi's I did for the GC. No comments on any of them. Posted the score for those, again no comments. Have made some other posts that got maybe a response that didn't answer what I was asking or not responded to at all. There were a few that did get responses, too, but the overall feeling is that unless you're in the "in" group, you don't matter. If I did something wrong or was ever rude to anybody, I wish someone would tell me because I can't think of any time I didn't try to frame a response that was respectful of someone else's opinion.

I love seeing everyone's opinions because it makes me think of things from a different perspective and might just allow me to learn something new. I just wish people would be respectful of everyone else even if they don't agree with them.

Your opinion matters just the same as everyone else. No one here always gets responses and don't let it stop you if you don't. I read a lot and don't respond to everything I read but just because no one responds does not mean it was not read or seen or agreed with. I have not ever seen you be rude. There really is no "in" group here. I mean if there is I most certainly am not in it. I think people always think that because you have people who you might see here more than others most times so yea you will see more responses to them. Anyways you matter just as much as anyone here. . Just be you and keep sharing your opinion you do not need anyone to approve of it or for you to be here because you have every right just as anyone else. I am sorry you felt ignored. :hug:
Image
User avatar
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8643
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Adeline PINK (113719515) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:46 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Kath (109737351) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!


Geek, I'm sorry, but not surprised, you feel your opinion isn't respected. Much of the time, this Forum is not a place to find respect.
Theresa, this was a thread about all opinions being OK, and you jumped on Geek for her opinions. Smh...

No i didn't... i quite clearly said she should take her own advice! it's got nothing to do with not being respected... i said if she wasn't so rude then maybe people would agree to disagree with her! ...i jumped on Geek for her opinions... mmm a bit like how she jumped on people for theirs on the other thread :thumbsup:



All you have accomplished here is proving her point! But you really do not see that do you? You keep insisting it all be your way, your view ! Tragic.
Image
User avatar

Adeline PINK (113719515)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8390
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: The Fourth Way

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:50 am

Sometimes brilliant things evolve out of good opinions...always worth listening to as much as giving it. :haha: :hug:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my 50 ShadeZ of PurplY!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4632
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Ashen YFG (127118376) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:54 am

Two wrongs dont make one right.... :bye: :drink:
Image
User avatar
Ashen YFG (127118376)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4886
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: The Netherlands

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:19 am

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Sometimes brilliant things evolve out of good opinions...always worth listening to as much as giving it. :haha: :hug:

This is so very true. I have learned more about Yo from people disagreeing with my view or sharing an alternate one than just about any other way. I start to worry that we are missing something when we all start to agree.

I just wish more people could see a disagreement and not feel personally gouged. If I bristled every time my spouse disagreed with me, it would be WWE at my house. LOL

Image
Image

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34421
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:22 am

Adeline PINK (113719515) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Kath (109737351) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!


Geek, I'm sorry, but not surprised, you feel your opinion isn't respected. Much of the time, this Forum is not a place to find respect.
Theresa, this was a thread about all opinions being OK, and you jumped on Geek for her opinions. Smh...

No i didn't... i quite clearly said she should take her own advice! it's got nothing to do with not being respected... i said if she wasn't so rude then maybe people would agree to disagree with her! ...i jumped on Geek for her opinions... mmm a bit like how she jumped on people for theirs on the other thread :thumbsup:



All you have accomplished here is proving her point! But you really do not see that do you? You keep insisting it all be your way, your view ! Tragic.

really, have i?? :?: ... no i don't see it but then you don't see what i mean either so there you go. im entitled to my opinion as much as those jumping in to agree with their friend. and im not insisting anything... if someone wants to jump in and be rude to me then i have every right to reply and defend myself. im purely saying what my point was and defending what im being accused of. and again people can't make a point without being rude and adding 'tragic' on the end :bye:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions