There's Nothing Wrong....

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Frothy (126579776) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:22 am

....with any opinion about Yo. They don't make anyone more or less right about our game. They don't devalue each other when they differ. They don't represent truth, nor do they represent lies. It is fun when they agree and it is fun when they do not. Respect is still possible when all opinions differ. They aren't facts. They aren't reality. They aren't threats. They aren't judgments. And they certainly aren't required to have fun in Yo.

What they do is allow us to consider another perspective. A different lens. A change of scenery. They give as an opportunity to "try on someone else's shoes". We don't have to like them. We don't have to keep them. We don't have to do anything to consider another opinion. We are free to share ours. We can discuss differences. We can clarify. And we can grow outside of ourselves as we do. I often take contrary stances just to challenge the opinions some people share, even if I agree with their view. It helps to focus the idea and bring out deeper meanings.

And yes, this thread is just my opinion as well. Maybe you think opinions carry more weight? And that's ok if you do. I only hope that everyone feels like their opinion matters and is respected when they post. It can be really tough some days to thoughtfully respond and share and challenge each other about our opinions. But we can certainly try. I think we have more fun when we try.

Anyhoo, you guys are all aces with me. I hope you find your fun no matter where you roam. And if you find it in here, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :hug:
Image

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
User avatar
Frothy (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34279
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Chase (109598274) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:56 am

:thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2087
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Space City

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:58 am

Chase (109598274) wrote::thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.


....and the only thing that comes out of them is [email protected]#!
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25319
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ❥Property of SE4N

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Chase (109598274) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:00 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Chase (109598274) wrote::thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.


....and the only thing that comes out of them is [email protected]#!

:haha:
true.
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2087
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Space City

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 am

Chase (109598274) wrote::thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.


:D :D
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11080
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Where is not so easy to reach me...

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Riff (185643699) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

:haha: ^

its always awesome to try and see from anothers view. putting ourselves into each others shoes is important and it often pays off. but there are times here that i will try, then almost refuse to.. especially if this person over time has become (imo) far too predictable (not very oberservant or empathetic)

but thats ok. they can live in their lala land and i will carry on. and even when i am annoyed about yo... its always good to see that others arent. otherwise this game wouldnt still be here
Last edited by Riff (185643699) on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 11925
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

nicely put Rod! :thumbsup: :hug: ... you sure do have a good way with words, im a bit crap at it! :haha: :silly:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13005
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

Chase (109598274) wrote::thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.

:haha: :haha:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Chase (109598274) wrote::thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.


....and the only thing that comes out of them is [email protected]#!

:haha: :haha:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13005
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Queen Mata (13429328) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:07 am

My opinion is prettier than yours.
Et tu, Brute?
Image
User avatar
Queen Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3585
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Surprise me

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Frothy (126579776) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:11 am

Queen Mata (13429328) wrote:My opinion is prettier than yours.

It always is you gorgeous hunk of Yo :love:
Image

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
User avatar
Frothy (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34279
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:25 am

Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.
Image
User avatar
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 627
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Frothy (126579776) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:27 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:nicely put Rod! :thumbsup: :hug: ... you sure do have a good way with words, im a bit crap at it! :haha: :silly:

TY my dear. I like to remind myself periodically that it truly is ok for us all to think and feel differently about the game. Its tough at times to be feeling a certain way about something and then suddenly see a post that is 180 degrees from how I feel. I want to jump on their thread and type it out - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD YOU SHORTSIGHTED BABOON! But that never ends well. LOL

So instead I must play the nicies with the precious and considerses that I's not the only precious in Mordor. And I am the chief sinner here, so it really is good for me to type it out at times so I can be held accountable to my own words. I know it is the right thing to do, so I just need to do it. But man oh man does it ever feel good to at least have fun with a little playlet............

Player X - The new hair is awesome.
Rod - The one that looks like a vacuum exploded?
Player X - Yes it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Rod - That's because it is restricting the blood flow to your head. You look like an unshaved armpit with styling gel.
Player X - That is NOT VERY NICE you beast!
Rod - One of us definitely looks like a beast alright......
Player X - Why are you always such a basturd!
Rod - I wouldn't have to be if players wouldn't wear toilet plungers as hair.
Player X - I'm reporting you for being rude!
Rod - I'm reporting that hair on your avatar for being offensive to nose hair tangles and bloody dingleberries.
Player X - STOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!
Rod - I will when you do. Take it off or suffer through Yolife knowing you look like a baboon's bunghole.
Player X - OMG YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Rod - Sticks and stones. Now I have to report you.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Image

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.......Stephen King
User avatar
Frothy (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34279
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:nicely put Rod! :thumbsup: :hug: ... you sure do have a good way with words, im a bit crap at it! :haha: :silly:

TY my dear. I like to remind myself periodically that it truly is ok for us all to think and feel differently about the game. Its tough at times to be feeling a certain way about something and then suddenly see a post that is 180 degrees from how I feel. I want to jump on their thread and type it out - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD YOU SHORTSIGHTED BABOON! But that never ends well. LOL

So instead I must play the nicies with the precious and considerses that I's not the only precious in Mordor. And I am the chief sinner here, so it really is good for me to type it out at times so I can be held accountable to my own words. I know it is the right thing to do, so I just need to do it. But man oh man does it ever feel good to at least have fun with a little playlet............

Player X - The new hair is awesome.
Rod - The one that looks like a vacuum exploded?
Player X - Yes it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Rod - That's because it is restricting the blood flow to your head. You look like an unshaved armpit with styling gel.
Player X - That is NOT VERY NICE you beast!
Rod - One of us definitely looks like a beast alright......
Player X - Why are you always such a basturd!
Rod - I wouldn't have to be if players wouldn't wear toilet plungers as hair.
Player X - I'm reporting you for being rude!
Rod - I'm reporting that hair on your avatar for being offensive to nose hair tangles and bloody dingleberries.
Player X - STOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!
Rod - I will when you do. Take it off or suffer through Yolife knowing you look like a baboon's bunghole.
Player X - OMG YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Rod - Sticks and stones. Now I have to report you
.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:


:haha: :haha: :haha: ... i often have good discussions with people who see things differently, however im guilty of losing my rag a bit when someone is rude. i know i shouldn't snap back but its too tempting not too! :haha: :hug:
that convo...

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13005
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:47 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13005
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Thank you Rod! I feel like most of the time no one respects my opinion. Instead of agreeing to disagree in a kind manner some people just start making passive aggressive posts and laugh it off as some kind of "troll" comment. I have different opinions than most and it's okay to dislike what I say. But what's not okay is that some certain people think it's okay to turn threads into a passive aggressive competition and poke fun at a particular individual thus completely hijacking the entire thread from its topic and putting the spotlight on someone else.

maybe it's the way you say things. i have agreed to disagree with many people but your comments come across rather rude. quoting your comments on the other thread...
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.


... you accused us all of begging and complaining for something when we certainly were ALL not. then saying we cry n complain when we get it. and don't forget the 'silly little car im glad it's leaving'. it might be a silly little car to you but not to others. maybe people will respect your difference of opinion if you didn't come across so rude about it. and take your own advice... agree to disagree. accept that other people like that car and don't like the vaulting. thats their opinion and they have a right to see things differently from you. you may not care about the vaulting but others do!


What car? :eh:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11080
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Where is not so easy to reach me...

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:nicely put Rod! :thumbsup: :hug: ... you sure do have a good way with words, im a bit crap at it! :haha: :silly:

TY my dear. I like to remind myself periodically that it truly is ok for us all to think and feel differently about the game. Its tough at times to be feeling a certain way about something and then suddenly see a post that is 180 degrees from how I feel. I want to jump on their thread and type it out - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD YOU SHORTSIGHTED BABOON! But that never ends well. LOL

So instead I must play the nicies with the precious and considerses that I's not the only precious in Mordor. And I am the chief sinner here, so it really is good for me to type it out at times so I can be held accountable to my own words. I know it is the right thing to do, so I just need to do it. But man oh man does it ever feel good to at least have fun with a little playlet............

Player X - The new hair is awesome.
Rod - The one that looks like a vacuum exploded?
Player X - Yes it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Rod - That's because it is restricting the blood flow to your head. You look like an unshaved armpit with styling gel.
Player X - That is NOT VERY NICE you beast!
Rod - One of us definitely looks like a beast alright......
Player X - Why are you always such a basturd!
Rod - I wouldn't have to be if players wouldn't wear toilet plungers as hair.
Player X - I'm reporting you for being rude!
Rod - I'm reporting that hair on your avatar for being offensive to nose hair tangles and bloody dingleberries.
Player X - STOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!
Rod - I will when you do. Take it off or suffer through Yolife knowing you look like a baboon's bunghole.
Player X - OMG YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Rod - Sticks and stones. Now I have to report you
.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:


:haha: :haha: :haha: ... i often have good discussions with people who see things differently, however im guilty of losing my rag a bit when someone is rude. i know i shouldn't snap back but its too tempting not too! :haha: :hug:
that convo...

Image


I'm the same way Theresa and I actually like a good debate but when people start calling others names, just because they don't agree with something I or someone else says, then I'm like...let me at em :haha: :haha: I've been called greedy before, because of the way I play the game and I usually tell those people, the greed goes both ways. I am totally not greedy, I just have a way of playing the game that differs from the way others play. There's people who actually won't talk to me, because they don't like how I play the game, I guess it's because it's not the way they play :haha: :haha: :dizzy: but I don't care, I don't want to talk to people like that anyways. So no skin off this girls back :silly: :hug: :heart: :hug:
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona ;)
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14433
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Chase (109598274) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Chase (109598274) wrote::thumbsup:
My dad always said, opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one.


....and the only thing that comes out of them is [email protected]#!

:haha:
true.


False... :silly:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20566
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:nicely put Rod! :thumbsup: :hug: ... you sure do have a good way with words, im a bit crap at it! :haha: :silly:

TY my dear. I like to remind myself periodically that it truly is ok for us all to think and feel differently about the game. Its tough at times to be feeling a certain way about something and then suddenly see a post that is 180 degrees from how I feel. I want to jump on their thread and type it out - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD YOU SHORTSIGHTED BABOON! But that never ends well. LOL

So instead I must play the nicies with the precious and considerses that I's not the only precious in Mordor. And I am the chief sinner here, so it really is good for me to type it out at times so I can be held accountable to my own words. I know it is the right thing to do, so I just need to do it. But man oh man does it ever feel good to at least have fun with a little playlet............

Player X - The new hair is awesome.
Rod - The one that looks like a vacuum exploded?
Player X - Yes it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Rod - That's because it is restricting the blood flow to your head. You look like an unshaved armpit with styling gel.
Player X - That is NOT VERY NICE you beast!
Rod - One of us definitely looks like a beast alright......
Player X - Why are you always such a basturd!
Rod - I wouldn't have to be if players wouldn't wear toilet plungers as hair.
Player X - I'm reporting you for being rude!
Rod - I'm reporting that hair on your avatar for being offensive to nose hair tangles and bloody dingleberries.
Player X - STOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!
Rod - I will when you do. Take it off or suffer through Yolife knowing you look like a baboon's bunghole.
Player X - OMG YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Rod - Sticks and stones. Now I have to report you
.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:


:haha: :haha: :haha: ... i often have good discussions with people who see things differently, however im guilty of losing my rag a bit when someone is rude. i know i shouldn't snap back but its too tempting not too! :haha: :hug:
that convo...

Image


I'm the same way Theresa and I actually like a good debate but when people start calling others names, just because they don't agree with something I or someone else says, then I'm like...let me at em :haha: :haha: I've been called greedy before, because of the way I play the game and I usually tell those people, the greed goes both ways. I am totally not greedy, I just have a way of playing the game that differs from the way others play. There's people who actually won't talk to me, because they don't like how I play the game, I guess it's because it's not the way they play :haha: :haha: :dizzy: but I don't care, I don't want to talk to people like that anyways. So no skin off this girls back :silly: :hug: :heart: :hug:

yep i know you are hun :hug: and yes its so tempting lol. i think i may have been guilty of that one lol but i learnt that people play the games so differently and never realised before how many different ways there are of playing the game. i kinda assumed we all play the same way and its not until you get into the forums that you see it different. thats just plain silly not talking to people because they play a different way! i think it may have been you who said that you understood from a decorators point of view and said to make it fair then they should vault just clothing and hairs etc. and maybe even decor but not too much or saving more staple items. im with that too. i just hate seeing all the great coin items being vaulted where there isn't anything left like it or like it in coins and not cash! :thumbsup: :D :hug: :heart:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13005
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
What car? :eh:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202705
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13005
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: There's Nothing Wrong....

Postby Kath (109737351) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:nicely put Rod! :thumbsup: :hug: ... you sure do have a good way with words, im a bit crap at it! :haha: :silly:

TY my dear. I like to remind myself periodically that it truly is ok for us all to think and feel differently about the game. Its tough at times to be feeling a certain way about something and then suddenly see a post that is 180 degrees from how I feel. I want to jump on their thread and type it out - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD YOU SHORTSIGHTED BABOON! But that never ends well. LOL

So instead I must play the nicies with the precious and considerses that I's not the only precious in Mordor. And I am the chief sinner here, so it really is good for me to type it out at times so I can be held accountable to my own words. I know it is the right thing to do, so I just need to do it. But man oh man does it ever feel good to at least have fun with a little playlet............

Player X - The new hair is awesome.
Rod - The one that looks like a vacuum exploded?
Player X - Yes it makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Rod - That's because it is restricting the blood flow to your head. You look like an unshaved armpit with styling gel.
Player X - That is NOT VERY NICE you beast!
Rod - One of us definitely looks like a beast alright......
Player X - Why are you always such a basturd!
Rod - I wouldn't have to be if players wouldn't wear toilet plungers as hair.
Player X - I'm reporting you for being rude!
Rod - I'm reporting that hair on your avatar for being offensive to nose hair tangles and bloody dingleberries.
Player X - STOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!
Rod - I will when you do. Take it off or suffer through Yolife knowing you look like a baboon's bunghole.
Player X - OMG YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
Rod - Sticks and stones. Now I have to report you.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:


Thank you for this post, Rod. It made me think. Agreeing to disagree is an act of maturity. Some people have it, and some don't. And some of us have to keep working on it. I suggested agreeing to disagree to someone very recently, but I did not get a positive response. I have to remind myself that this Forum is visited by young and old, mature and immature, mentally healthy and mentally unstable, happy and angry/depressed, etc. With such a diverse group, we are bound to have conflicts. How we deal with those conflicts is telling.
User avatar

Kath (109737351)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 864
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions