I've stopped.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I've stopped.

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Well thats just theyre opinion as well. :)
if i support free speech I have to support EVERYONE'S free speech
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SCORPIONS (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 4511
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 pm

THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:Well thats just theyre opinion as well. :)

There's people who are genuinely upset about some of the stuff that's leaving and how that with negatively affect how they play the game.

Chase was upset about his car, hence this thread.

'It's just a silly car' and 'I'm glad it's all going' was blatant trollspeak.
Image Image

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 7328
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:Well thats just theyre opinion as well. :)

There's people who are genuinely upset about some of the stuff that's leaving and how that with negatively affect how they play the game.

Chase was upset about his car, hence this thread.

'It's just a silly car' and 'I'm glad it's all going' was blatant trollspeak.

Well its theyre opinion that it is a silly car.
I sympathize with Chase I own over 50 rideables
But how is Wees comment that you find disagreeable any more or less disagreeable than those of people commenting on the comment???

to me they are both the same :D and yet both take the thread off topic which is an odd thing to do for those supporting the original statement...hmmmm thats trolling as well yeah?

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:21 pm

THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:Cute avi G33KSTORM HTA
But you cant post your opinion unless you agree with me OK?

I do however agree... no point going to the market if they never rotate the stock!

There's posting your opinion, and then there's being a complete a-hole about other people's choices and feelings.

:drink: :star:
I was NEVER in the "We need more content, as much as possible and all else be damned" camp. I was NEVER in the "archive the old stuff ASAP" camp. Isn't it ironic that those players who the vaulting doesn't affect, are the ones who are telling those who hate it, that we BEGGED to have this done, and furthermore, that we have no right to insist items we paid for work properly? So it's also ok to not just poke people with pointy sticks, but also throw some lemon juice and salt into the wounds? All in the facade of "free speech?" Huh. Really nice.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 10901
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 pm

I'm so disappointing about this game the I only log in to see what is new and log off. I have yc to last me probably one more year, I really don't care what they removed from the stores anymore and I will stop my VIP subscription just to support those who actually care because I see their disappointment about stuff been vault every week (?) :nerd:
Last edited by Pinkylola (235554) on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Whatever you hear about me, please believe it. I no longer have the time to explain myself.
You can also add some if you want.

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 13359
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:

I do however agree... no point going to the market if they never rotate the stock!

There's posting your opinion, and then there's being a complete a-hole about other people's choices and feelings.

I was NEVER in the "We need more content, as much as possible and all else be damned" camp. I was NEVER in the "archive the old stuff ASAP" camp. Isn't it ironic that those players who the vaulting doesn't affect, are the ones who are telling those who hate it, that we BEGGED to have this done, and furthermore, that we have no right to insist items we paid for work properly? So it's also ok to not just poke people with pointy sticks, but also throw some lemon juice and salt into the wounds? All in the facade of "free speech?" Huh. Really nice.

Oh no Im fully behind any ones right to insist, demand,yell, scream...but everyone's! Not just some -ALL
Like if i posted a thread "GEE I wish The Halloween Bat was still in stores" And someone said grow up ya hippy the bats gone ..deal with it. Id laff not get pissy then again I got a temp ban for giving forums peeps cheese gifs hahahahha

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:32 pm

:thumbsup: :trophy: :hug: :heart:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:35 pm

I decided about two months ago I wouldn't be buying any more coins or cash from the game.. I have enough coins and items that I've accumulated through spending who knows how much money from 2009-now to buy anything I want bad enough... I'd rather spend money on things I know the future of (html5 and all)
Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 4661

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:35 pm

that ^^ :thumbsup: :trophy: :heart: :hug:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 pm

THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:

Oh no Im fully behind any ones right to insist, demand,yell, scream...but everyone's! Not just some -ALL
Like if i posted a thread "GEE I wish The Halloween Bat was still in stores" And someone said grow up ya hippy the bats gone ..deal with it. Id laff not get pissy then again I got a temp ban for giving forums peeps cheese gifs hahahahha

Careful there, Insomnia. Some will accuse you of ‘gaslighting’ them while at the same time simultaneously genuinely gaslighting you.
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 10852

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Postby Isla (2518852) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:25 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:If the yellow roadster wasn't actually "rideable" then it should have been removed. BVG purchased from Zynga a long time ago, right? So, if they knew they didn't have all the assets then it should have ceased being sold at that point.

As exhausting as the vaulting is, I actually do agree with a lot of it. It's content overload a lot for me, especially compared to the old days. But, you're right that they could opt to keep 3-4 some of their bigger decor sellers in each theme in YoDepot: that would be good customer service as well as good business.

3-4?

MF2015 has some of the best, most versatile decor items BVG have ever released into the game. There's about 25 items (maybe a few more) that have to be saved.

Yes, 3-4 was just an estimate. ;)

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 160
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby UnluckyYo (115381899) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:36 pm

I actually just did this recently. I easily spent $5000/yr on this game since 2015, but Bvg has turned this game into something i can no longer financially support. I had to take a short break (1 week) from the game to break my daily routine, but now i can log in to the game and not feel the need to have everything. I was a gold supporter for 41 straight months and premium vip for 30 months, but bvg could care less!

UnluckyYo (115381899)
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 248

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:40 am

UnluckyYo (115381899) wrote:I actually just did this recently. I easily spent $5000/yr on this game since 2015, but Bvg has turned this game into something i can no longer financially support. I had to take a short break (1 week) from the game to break my daily routine, but now i can log in to the game and not feel the need to have everything. I was a gold supporter for 41 straight months and premium vip for 30 months, but bvg could care less!

You've made a very valid point :thumbsup: I am to that point myself, it is ridiculous how much money I spend in this game and very disappointed in myself for thinking I had to have this or I had to have that kind of attitude. I am fed up to my ears with all the chaos and I like others feel it is time for a break. I really hope I don't cave in, but things are not right and integrity means a lot to me and without that going on I tend to shy a way. It is like a divorce you know is going to happen, but you just don't know when. It seems perhaps this is my final end of trusting and believing in something I thought mattered which was a way to keep my mind on creating and decorating however, my trust issues are hindering my decorating mojo, so perhaps a log in everyday for a bit and hopefully get to the point of divorcing that VIP.

Kathy (109233359)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 203

Postby Jade (136873125) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:50 am

THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:

You can't compare apples to oranges! That Bat has been gone long before BVG bought the game back! This is directly related to those Themes that are currently on the chopping block to go into the vault!
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 1561
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:59 am

Cancelled my VIP last month and have not looked back :D I will continue to spend to complete my project and that will be it for me until such time there is a commitment to changes for vaulting.It will be hard given Halloween is looming but I am sure I can do it :D

FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 8793
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:06 am

I cancelled my vip even though it was by far the best value for buying my yocash. I wont say I have given up buying yocash but its certainly not a must have anymore. I am not a good decorator by any means, but I enjoyed it and I always ended up spending more than i should have for rooms. Now, I spend hours looking for things that I thought were there. I wont hoard much because of how messed up my storage is. Its not as much fun for my buck.
4 themes a month is too much and they are killing off any enjoyment in new themes with it. We all have our opinions and that is mine.
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 10686

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:09 am

Snorty (3054329) wrote:I cancelled my vip even though it was by far the best value for buying my yocash. I wont say I have given up buying yocash but its certainly not a must have anymore. I am not a good decorator by any means, but I enjoyed it and I always ended up spending more than i should have for rooms. Now, I spend hours looking for things that I thought were there. I wont hoard much because of how messed up my storage is. Its not as much fun for my buck.
4 themes a month is too much and they are killing off any enjoyment in new themes with it. We all have our opinions and that is mine.

:thumbsup: :star: :trophy: :star:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Ziva (176116962) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:43 am

People gotta make money to eat. As a 'gamer' I indulge in LOTS of games. This one is not that expensive. Plus, you have options on how you want to continue playing, if you don't want to pay anything and still enjoy the game, you can!
Ziva (176116962)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2011

Forum Posts: 2250
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions