I've stopped.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I've stopped.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:
Pix Elated (6134566) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

As for the people who are buying certain older YoCash items and than ask BVG for a refund, please stop. You knew the quality of said item before you hit the Buy button and you knew exactly what you were paid for. That's like walking into a candy store, buying a big lollipop, and than returning it after you've licked it because you don't like the flavor.

We? I, for one, have never begged or asked BVG to remove anything from the store. I would much rather scroll through the store than have my inventory be the cluttered mess it is now that it is overflowing from having to stock up every time a theme is vaulted.

I have to disagree with your lollipop analogy. It's more like walking into Wally World and buying a toaster, and then returning it after you've discovered it doesn't work properly. They give refunds.

But this is a case of you making a choice to purchase it. You willingly clicked the Buy button on your own accord. BVG can't just just simply give you a refund every time something glitches. If that was the case than BVG would be getting flooded to people asking for refunds every day if it was that easy.

what a load of old trollocks
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13006
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Loie (9730540) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:
Pix Elated (6134566) wrote:
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

As for the people who are buying certain older YoCash items and than ask BVG for a refund, please stop. You knew the quality of said item before you hit the Buy button and you knew exactly what you were paid for. That's like walking into a candy store, buying a big lollipop, and than returning it after you've licked it because you don't like the flavor.

We? I, for one, have never begged or asked BVG to remove anything from the store. I would much rather scroll through the store than have my inventory be the cluttered mess it is now that it is overflowing from having to stock up every time a theme is vaulted.

I have to disagree with your lollipop analogy. It's more like walking into Wally World and buying a toaster, and then returning it after you've discovered it doesn't work properly. They give refunds.

But this is a case of you making a choice to purchase it. You willingly clicked the Buy button on your own accord. BVG can't just just simply give you a refund every time something glitches. If that was the case than BVG would be getting flooded to people asking for refunds every day if it was that easy.

what a load of old trollocks

that's putting it nicely

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 2896
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Keep in mind that all of the rideables are an old code made by Zynga. The coding in this so called "Roadster" car probably broke when YoVille Transferred to YoWorld so this is no fault of BVG as they did not create the coding of the Rideables. The car wasn't broken when it was released years ago so weather you paid for one several years ago or right now what difference does it make? If you bought that car years ago and are now asking for a refund on it don't expect to be getting a refund on it. lol
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2014

Forum Posts: 627
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Keep in mind that all of the rideables are an old code made by Zynga. The coding in this so called "Roadster" car probably broke when YoVille Transferred to YoWorld so this is no fault of BVG as they did not create the coding of the Rideables. The car wasn't broken when it was released years ago so weather you paid for one several years ago or right now what difference does it make? If you bought that car years ago and are now asking for a refund on it don't expect to be getting a refund on it. lol

Off topic......your outfit is adorable!
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 9056
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Keep in mind that all of the rideables are an old code made by Zynga. The coding in this so called "Roadster" car probably broke when YoVille Transferred to YoWorld so this is no fault of BVG as they did not create the coding of the Rideables. The car wasn't broken when it was released years ago so weather you paid for one several years ago or right now what difference does it make? If you bought that car years ago and are now asking for a refund on it don't expect to be getting a refund on it. lol

If they don't have the code, they should REMOVE it from the store and refund those who've recently purchased it.

If you bought something from a store - let's say an iPad - and when you got it home it wasn't working, wouldn't you want a refund?

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 25319
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Just to be clear, as I've said previously - as long as I'm paying real money to play, as opposed to pretendy currency generated in game, I will 'cry and complain' as and when I feel it necessary.

Consider yourself lucky I'm still paying whilst I go about my 'complaining' business :silly:

And don't ever underestimate exactly how many improvements have been secured around here, entirely BECAUSE of the 'complaining'
Image Image

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 7321
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Isla (2518852) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 pm

If the yellow roadster wasn't actually "rideable" then it should have been removed. BVG purchased from Zynga a long time ago, right? So, if they knew they didn't have all the assets then it should have ceased being sold at that point.

As exhausting as the vaulting is, I actually do agree with a lot of it. It's content overload a lot for me, especially compared to the old days. But, you're right that they could opt to keep 3-4 some of their bigger decor sellers in each theme in YoDepot: that would be good customer service as well as good business.

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 131
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 153
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Isla (2518852) wrote:If the yellow roadster wasn't actually "rideable" then it should have been removed. BVG purchased from Zynga a long time ago, right? So, if they knew they didn't have all the assets then it should have ceased being sold at that point.

As exhausting as the vaulting is, I actually do agree with a lot of it. It's content overload a lot for me, especially compared to the old days. But, you're right that they could opt to keep 3-4 some of their bigger decor sellers in each theme in YoDepot: that would be good customer service as well as good business.

3-4?

MF2015 has some of the best, most versatile decor items BVG have ever released into the game. There's about 25 items (maybe a few more) that have to be saved.

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 25319
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Jade (136873125) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:13 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:If the yellow roadster wasn't actually "rideable" then it should have been removed. BVG purchased from Zynga a long time ago, right? So, if they knew they didn't have all the assets then it should have ceased being sold at that point.

3-4?

MF2015 has some of the best, most versatile decor items BVG have ever released into the game. There's about 25 items (maybe a few more) that have to be saved.

We can scream about until we are blue in the face! They are showing their true colours and proving more each day that it's all about the money, as they continue to get rid of the good and less expensive items! I know they are a business and need to make money! But when the going gets tough, the tough will get going and take their money with them!
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 1528
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 pm

And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2014

Forum Posts: 627
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:25 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.

good cya :bye: .... i'd rather pickle my walnuts than listen to anymore drivel :D
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Jade (136873125) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:And this is all over a silly little car and a few really old themes that was clogging up the Stores. I'm glad its all leaving, I'm done here.

Bye Bye! I side with the majority not the minority!
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 1528
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Cute avi G33KSTORM HTA
But you cant post your opinion unless you agree with me OK?

I do however agree... no point going to the market if they never rotate the stock!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SCORPIONS (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 4471
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 pm

Looooool :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image Image

Miss TiFied (8432514)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 pm

good cya :bye: .... i'd rather pickle my walnuts than listen to anymore drivel :D

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:hug: :love: :heart:

Love your outfit, missus :smug:
Image Image

Miss TiFied (8432514)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:hug: :love: :heart:

Love your outfit, missus :smug:

:haha: ... aww thanks hun love yours too! i haven't got in the Halloween spirit yet but hey i have changed my eyes! :haha: :D :hug: :heart:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Wee (160934648) wrote:I remember a time of constant nagging and begging Zynga as well as BVG later on for releasing more themes, and also close more because of...some where bored, others were after the "profit" others complained that the stores are too full and so on.
They can`t please everyone.
Also, no one is forcing you to buy everything, even though it might seem so or for some irrational feeling of needing this and that.
When you learned that this is just a game it gets easier, less stressing, less "omgosh I need xx and xy and whatnot"

down to earth and realistic post but it sure won't be popular here much :D . and miss t, your outfit is surely the bomb. it's gorgeous

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -111036364

some people create their own storms then get mad when it rains.

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 10767
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 pm

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
Wee (160934648) wrote:I remember a time of constant nagging and begging Zynga as well as BVG later on for releasing more themes, and also close more because of...some where bored, others were after the "profit" others complained that the stores are too full and so on.
They can`t please everyone.
Also, no one is forcing you to buy everything, even though it might seem so or for some irrational feeling of needing this and that.
When you learned that this is just a game it gets easier, less stressing, less "omgosh I need xx and xy and whatnot"

down to earth and realistic post but it sure won't be popular here much :D . and miss t, your outfit is surely the bomb. it's gorgeous

Am I to understand Wee has a spare whatnot?
cause I need 3 whatnots to complete my whoswassit page and todays my BD

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:00 pm

THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:Cute avi G33KSTORM HTA
But you cant post your opinion unless you agree with me OK?

I do however agree... no point going to the market if they never rotate the stock!

There's posting your opinion, and then there's being a complete a-hole about other people's choices and feelings.
Image Image

Miss TiFied (8432514)

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Well thats just theyre opinion as well. :)
if i support free speech I have to support EVERYONE'S free speech

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions