I've stopped.

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I've stopped.

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:It's definitely a money grab! It's too much all at once and they think we are all rolling in money! Even when Z expired a Theme it was only one at a time and it was an old one, too!

spot on! :thumbsup: ... it's a nightmare trying to go through all the vault stuff too! after looking through a few things you have to close browser and open and load game because it lags so bad! ive just been looking at the MF clothing and after looking at a few outfits and buying coin necklaces etc i started lagging real bad!
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13071
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Chase (109598274) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:40 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Pix Elated (6134566) wrote:I really hope they do get back to you regarding the roadster. If it can't be fixed, a refund should be offered. If they can't give a warning that it's broken, then it should be removed from the store. The rideables that still work shouldn't all be removed tho.

Right now I'm fairly ticked off that I've spent quite a bit stockpiling expiring items, adding to an inventory that's already unmanageable. I really hope they don't vault anything during the Halloween or Christmas themes.

:thumbsup: they replied about the Roadster, it can't be fixed. i just think its ridiculous vaulting them all in one go its too fast for so many items! ALL YC!! :nerd: .. Halloween was spoilt for me as i couldn't take part in the current theme like i wanted to because i was buying out the 3 vaulting Halloween themes! :sad:

What's wrong with asking for a refund? It's not just the car. :D

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 2101
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:40 pm

I'll probably get pushed and shoved for saying this :angel: but I don't think once they put timers on items, they shouldn't be able to change that. If they are going to move items to the depot, it should be done in the beginning, unless they were to reimburse everyone who bought because of the timers, myself...I haven't bought yocash in awhile but I bought some just to buy from the MF theme. So while some are angry about it, I'm sure others are happy, now..don't get me wrong, I think they should put the staple items in depot, I just believe it should be done, before hand :silly:
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona ;)

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 14436

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:I'll probably get pushed and shoved for saying this :angel: but I don't think once they put timers on items, they shouldn't be able to change that. If they are going to move items to the depot, it should be done in the beginning, unless they were to reimburse everyone who bought because of the timers, myself...I haven't bought yocash in awhile but I bought some just to buy from the MF theme. So while some are angry about it, I'm sure others are happy, now..don't get me wrong, I think they should put the staple items in depot, I just believe it should be done, before hand :silly:

It should be done beforehand, but they want money, so it won't be. o_o

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 25325
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Chase (109598274) wrote:
Pix Elated (6134566) wrote:I really hope they do get back to you regarding the roadster. If it can't be fixed, a refund should be offered. If they can't give a warning that it's broken, then it should be removed from the store. The rideables that still work shouldn't all be removed tho.

Right now I'm fairly ticked off that I've spent quite a bit stockpiling expiring items, adding to an inventory that's already unmanageable. I really hope they don't vault anything during the Halloween or Christmas themes.

:thumbsup: they replied about the Roadster, it can't be fixed. i just think its ridiculous vaulting them all in one go its too fast for so many items! ALL YC!! :nerd: .. Halloween was spoilt for me as i couldn't take part in the current theme like i wanted to because i was buying out the 3 vaulting Halloween themes! :sad:

What's wrong with asking for a refund? It's not just the car. :D

oh nothing at all... and i think they should refund people who want it :D .. i don't see why they didn't get given the data or whatever it is when they took over so they could fix these things! my rideables are used more as decor than a rideable so its crap that that one can't be seen in your room :nerd:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:I'll probably get pushed and shoved for saying this :angel: but I don't think once they put timers on items, they shouldn't be able to change that. If they are going to move items to the depot, it should be done in the beginning, unless they were to reimburse everyone who bought because of the timers, myself...I haven't bought yocash in awhile but I bought some just to buy from the MF theme. So while some are angry about it, I'm sure others are happy, now..don't get me wrong, I think they should put the staple items in depot, I just believe it should be done, before hand :silly:

100% agree! :star: :trophy: :star: ... when they vaulted the lovely Path Lights i bought 250 of Path Light 1 which i used a lot and in decor rooms too. then they moved them into the depot! :nerd:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:59 pm

100% agree! :star: :trophy: :star: ... when they vaulted the lovely Path Lights i bought 250 of Path Light 1 which i used a lot and in decor rooms too. then they moved them into the depot! :nerd:

Omg, that's just wrong :shocked: :shocked:

Willow (13350872)

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:

It should be done beforehand, but they want money, so it won't be. o_o

Exactly :thumbsup:

Willow (13350872)

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Fallen (126579776) wrote:Zynga increased what I call the "churn rate" of the game in response to trying to keep everyone constantly interested in something. They had 2 themes going on constantly with a third either coming or going at that same time. They started hitting us with content every day, and feeding the "impulse shopping" monster in most of us. What this did is begin the process of "dulling" the game for a lot of players. When the noise and flash and circus lights are a constant, they do nothing to inspire. There is no "down time" in the game now for players to create and enjoy. And as has been said, keeping up becomes a chore.

I'm sorry BVG has dulled Yo for you a bit. I have learned to just ignore most of what goes on as far as content now. I'll play along for Halloween and any fall related theme they deliver, but I am so out on all the other stuff. I play to see my friends, make a silly name, make a silly outfit, and make a few coins. I wish I wanted to make more rooms or chase down new stuff for outfits, but I don't. And I'm ok with that. I hope whoever BVG is successfully selling yocash to continues to drop dollars on Yo. I just won't for what I'm getting and how I'm getting it.

And I'm sad for the roadster issue. I lay that one at Zynga's feet. :hug:

This is what I feel like. I know it's up to me to change how I play, and I did. I spent very little time in game through the summer...well, one because I'm an outside girl and have other things of interest to do rather than play in Yo. However, it has become a chore and I can't even keep up anymore. I decided back in the spring to just do my thing, not care about what theme came out and not worry about hoarding like I used to when themes leave.
I don't do the videos, I only log into the mobile app to get the daily bonus and send gifts, I only do the coin run if I am returning a visit, and never spend a dime on gem events. I actually miss 2-3 of them per new event. Most of my pop in time is selling in AH. I have been selling off hoards of stuff for months and dismantling old homes from the Z day I haven't stepped foot in in years.
Just so much, so often.

o_o
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 9076
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

As for the people who are buying certain older YoCash items and than ask BVG for a refund, please stop. You knew the quality of said item before you hit the Buy button and you knew exactly what you were paid for. That's like walking into a candy store, buying a big lollipop, and than returning it after you've licked it because you don't like the flavor.
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2014

Forum Posts: 631
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:19 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

As for the people who are buying certain older YoCash items and than ask BVG for a refund, please stop. You knew the quality of said item before you hit the Buy button and you knew exactly what you were paid for. That's like walking into a candy store, buying a big lollipop, and than returning it after you've licked it because you don't like the flavor.

I don't recall asking for themes with quality, well-priced decor items to be removed from the store at a rate of two every two weeks.

And, no, a lot of people don't know that the Italian Roadster is broken.

Leeum (130695460)

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:21 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:Lets all be reminded that we were begging Zynga/BVG to get rid of the older themes because the store had too many themes to scroll through & was a cluttered mess in the past. Now ya'll are complaining & begging BVG to stop closing down older themes? It seems like that no matter what BVG does to please the lot of you doesn't matter because you ask for one thing but than cry & complain about it when you get it.

For one thing, I never cried about them taking themes out of stores, I happen to like it but the decorators are upset, because staple items should be moved to the depot, I think that's a good compromise, don't you?

Willow (13350872)

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

More voices going quiet and faces fading away! :sad: :'(

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 3515
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:35 pm

We? I, for one, have never begged or asked BVG to remove anything from the store. I would much rather scroll through the store than have my inventory be the cluttered mess it is now that it is overflowing from having to stock up every time a theme is vaulted.

I have to disagree with your lollipop analogy. It's more like walking into Wally World and buying a toaster, and then returning it after you've discovered it doesn't work properly. They give refunds.
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates --Mark Twain

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 1841
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Pix Elated (6134566) wrote:

We? I, for one, have never begged or asked BVG to remove anything from the store. I would much rather scroll through the store than have my inventory be the cluttered mess it is now that it is overflowing from having to stock up every time a theme is vaulted.

I have to disagree with your lollipop analogy. It's more like walking into Wally World and buying a toaster, and then returning it after you've discovered it doesn't work properly. They give refunds.

But this is a case of you making a choice to purchase it. You willingly clicked the Buy button on your own accord. BVG can't just just simply give you a refund every time something glitches. If that was the case than BVG would be getting flooded to people asking for refunds every day if it was that easy.
G33KSTORM HTA (186017608)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2014

Forum Posts: 631
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:

But this is a case of you making a choice to purchase it. You willingly clicked the Buy button on your own accord. BVG can't just just simply give you a refund every time something glitches. If that was the case than BVG would be getting flooded to people asking for refunds every day if it was that easy.

If BVG sell you a BROKEN item, then you deserve a refund.

Leeum (130695460)

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184182673) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Sorry I was busy at the beach with a spoon fighting the tide of marketing !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SCORPIONS (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 4511
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:

I don't recall asking for themes with quality, well-priced decor items to be removed from the store at a rate of two every two weeks.

And, no, a lot of people don't know that the Italian Roadster is broken.

exactly Leeum! :thumbsup: ... i didn't ask for it. and if they did have to vault then they should've done some sort of voting on what goes. if they saved more staple items and vaulted say 1 a month or 1 every other month then i wouldn't complain! and i had no clue the Roadster was broken until i tried placing it in my room!
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:53 pm

G33KSTORM HTA (186017608) wrote:

The people who bought the roadster, which is rather pricey, did so on good faith that it worked properly. There was no disclaimer that it was being sold "as is", and the Rideable Store is not a consignment shop. People expect the items sold there to actually work. If the roadster is broken and cannot be fixed, then BVG should have stepped up and make that clear somehow. If they couldn't do that, then the broken car should have been removed from the store. It's not like a glitch that can often be fixed. They apparently don't know how to fix the rideables.

The rideables aren't cheap, so buying one and finding afterward that it is broken is a rather big pill to swallow if there is no refund for something that BVG sold knowing it was broken but not telling the consumers. :sad:
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates --Mark Twain

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 1841
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Loie (9730540) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 pm

If an item doesn't work, or doesn't do what it promised to do, BVG absolutely should give a refund.

I am just learning this about the rideables, they are rideable but not able to be placed in rooms? I thought it was the reverse. This wasn't the case for all the time BVG has operated the game. I've been able to place them but now I'm afraid to remove any to test it out. I almost exclusively use them as decor, I'd like refunds for all of them that are unusable then.
Last edited by Loie (9730540) on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 2898
Forum Title: YoLover

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions