[CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Cam (184561840) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Pierre A (187421515) wrote:Cammm I adore the outfit :heart: the cape especially :hug: :hug:


Thanks so muchh pierre!! :hug: :heart: Can't wait to see how you will amaze us this time :love:
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4497
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby LiL MaMa (149099631) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Viking Andrew wrote:Hey everyone,

If you think that there is an entry that inappropriate, copied or anything along those lines, please report this directly to Sarah or myself through Private Messages. This thread is not the place to discuss such matters.

Thank you.


I did report directly and my message so far has been ignored. Still sitting in my out box.
Image
User avatar
LiL MaMa (149099631)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3100
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:53 pm

LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:Hey everyone,

If you think that there is an entry that inappropriate, copied or anything along those lines, please report this directly to Sarah or myself through Private Messages. This thread is not the place to discuss such matters.

Thank you.


I did report directly and my message so far has been ignored. Still sitting in my out box.


Such an shame that people have to find easy ways to do there designs and they win. People work hard on their designs and it such a shame that people cheat.
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16174
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby LiL MaMa (149099631) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:Hey everyone,

If you think that there is an entry that inappropriate, copied or anything along those lines, please report this directly to Sarah or myself through Private Messages. This thread is not the place to discuss such matters.

Thank you.


I did report directly and my message so far has been ignored. Still sitting in my out box.


Such an shame that people have to find easy ways to do there designs and they win. People work hard on their designs and it such a shame that people cheat.


Even their own rules say it has to be your own work or you will be disqualified :eh:
Image
User avatar
LiL MaMa (149099631)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3100
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Cokey2H0TxTBY (167109704) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:39 pm

LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:Hey everyone,

If you think that there is an entry that inappropriate, copied or anything along those lines, please report this directly to Sarah or myself through Private Messages. This thread is not the place to discuss such matters.

Thank you.


I did report directly and my message so far has been ignored. Still sitting in my out box.


Such an shame that people have to find easy ways to do there designs and they win. People work hard on their designs and it such a shame that people cheat.


Even their own rules say it has to be your own work or you will be disqualified :eh:


someone dont know how to design and just "copy" by orginial zynga hair. that is not a good idea. that is very bad idea.
Image
User avatar

Cokey2H0TxTBY (167109704)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2886
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: DatBro

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Can someone answer me... are we allowed to use are own glitter pattern ?
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 175
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Pixetta (111757268) wrote:Can someone answer me... are we allowed to use are own glitter pattern ?


Thats an hard one to be honest but i think your design has to be your own work and creation but if programs provided you with colours and colour desgins and such then think you can use them. I think its copying from google or websites that you might not allowed because it be classed as not your work but hope someone can explain abit more for you
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16174
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:12 pm

TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:Trying out some curly/wavy hairs as I haven't done many before. :)
Image Image

Love your work tipsy. :heart: :heart: :hug:
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 61
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 583
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #justicefortaffy

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:24 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Pixetta (111757268) wrote:Can someone answer me... are we allowed to use are own glitter pattern ?


Thats an hard one to be honest but i think your design has to be your own work and creation but if programs provided you with colours and colour desgins and such then think you can use them. I think its copying from google or websites that you might not allowed because it be classed as not your work but hope someone can explain abit more for you


it is my own glitter that i made....from scratch...
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 175
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Pixetta (111757268) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Pixetta (111757268) wrote:Can someone answer me... are we allowed to use are own glitter pattern ?


Thats an hard one to be honest but i think your design has to be your own work and creation but if programs provided you with colours and colour desgins and such then think you can use them. I think its copying from google or websites that you might not allowed because it be classed as not your work but hope someone can explain abit more for you


it is my own glitter that i made....from scratch...


Yes then am sure you can use it nothing to worry abvout cant wait to see what you design :)
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16174
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:14 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Pixetta (111757268) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
Pixetta (111757268) wrote:Can someone answer me... are we allowed to use are own glitter pattern ?


Thats an hard one to be honest but i think your design has to be your own work and creation but if programs provided you with colours and colour desgins and such then think you can use them. I think its copying from google or websites that you might not allowed because it be classed as not your work but hope someone can explain abit more for you


it is my own glitter that i made....from scratch...


Yes then am sure you can use it nothing to worry abvout cant wait to see what you design :)


thanks :)
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 175
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Sandy (132621098) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:36 pm

LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
Viking Andrew wrote:Hey everyone,

If you think that there is an entry that inappropriate, copied or anything along those lines, please report this directly to Sarah or myself through Private Messages. This thread is not the place to discuss such matters.

Thank you.


I did report directly and my message so far has been ignored. Still sitting in my out box.


Such an shame that people have to find easy ways to do there designs and they win. People work hard on their designs and it such a shame that people cheat.


Even their own rules say it has to be your own work or you will be disqualified :eh:

I'm lost! :?:
ImageImage
User avatar

Sandy (132621098)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3001
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: The Twilight Zone

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:56 am

taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:Trying out some curly/wavy hairs as I haven't done many before. :)
Image Image

Love your work tipsy. :heart: :heart: :hug:

Thanks Taffy :rose: :hug: :rose: :hug:
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 3389
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Being chased by the Boogey man

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby VanillaValentine (163517351) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 am

it's so silent here :haha:

I have entered my first entry :angel: hope you like it :heart:
Image Image
Image
Click Signature to go to my Apartment
To See more of my Yoworld Designs: https://www.facebook.com/vvywd/
User avatar
VanillaValentine (163517351)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 325
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Pierre A (187421515) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:55 am

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:it's so silent here :haha:

I have entered my first entry :angel: hope you like it :heart:


Yaaasss, So beautiful :heart: :hug:
Cant wait to see the outfit :D
And yes it is so silent recently, i still have the back views to do lmao :'(
Image
User avatar
Pierre A (187421515)
YoWorld Level: 31
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 183
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby VanillaValentine (163517351) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:07 am

Pierre A (187421515) wrote:
VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:it's so silent here :haha:

I have entered my first entry :angel: hope you like it :heart:


Yaaasss, So beautiful :heart: :hug:
Cant wait to see the outfit :D
And yes it is so silent recently, i still have the back views to do lmao :'(


Tysm! Can’t wait to see your genius designs :heart: :hug:
Image Image
Image
Click Signature to go to my Apartment
To See more of my Yoworld Designs: https://www.facebook.com/vvywd/
User avatar
VanillaValentine (163517351)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 325
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:42 am

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:it's so silent here :haha:

I have entered my first entry :angel: hope you like it :heart:

Love it, Vanilla :love:
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 8641
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: L̷̥̦͋o̷̭̹̫̿ș̸̭̦̈̎ṯ̶͑͒͝ ̸̬͔̋̍͝I̴͚̖̔̇n̸͙͊̊̉ ̵̹̪͖̕͠Ṭ̴́h̸̛͉̄̈́͜e̸̲̹̅͐͗ ̴̠̟͚̔͑Ê̸͍̗c̸̢͎̳̑h̴̟́̌̚o̴̯͘

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 am

KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:KenJeyz Reindeer Face Case
Inkscape.svg no blur used :heart:
Image
Image


:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

KenJeyz, you killed it!

:love:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10753
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:52 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:KenJeyz Reindeer Face Case
Inkscape.svg no blur used :heart:
Image
Image


:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

KenJeyz, you killed it!

:love:


Omg that's incredible! :love:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25319
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ❥Property of SE4N

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:KenJeyz Reindeer Face Case
Inkscape.svg no blur used :heart:
Image
Image


:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

KenJeyz, you killed it!

:love:


Omg that's incredible! :love:


yesssss finally some male eyes with some lashes on them even if they’re small. I need them eyes. They’re so prettyyyy :drool:
User avatar
KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 429
Forum Title: YoRegular

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions