[CLOSED] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:57 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Korab (109598192) wrote:Image

Eyes
Eyebrows
Nose
Lips
Beauty Marks
The face shape I used is Korab StreetStyle


:love:



omfgggg :drool: :drool: :drool:
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4704
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm

TipsyTurvy is really taking over the hair thread contest and the voting is all going to be hers lol so now need to discide what hairs to vote for but i go with the curls that took 10 years
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16927
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Tipsyturvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:10 pm

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:TipsyTurvy is really taking over the hair thread contest and the voting is all going to be hers lol so now need to discide what hairs to vote for but i go with the curls that took 10 years

LOL I've only just realised there's only one other entry, the rest are mine. :haha: :haha: Don't worry, the good designers will roll through soon and fill the threads up. :)
User avatar
Tipsyturvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 3776
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Done and dusted.

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:34 pm

KinDa (186342989) wrote:KinDa's snowflake bow
Image
on avatar
Image


Adorable! :love:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12216
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:34 pm

KinDa (186342989) wrote:KinDa's classy outfit
Image
Image
Image
ty for the contest :heart:


Damnnnnn :shocked: :love:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12216
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby KinDa (186342989) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:57 pm

[/quote]
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Adorable! :love:
tysm :heart:
Image
User avatar
KinDa (186342989)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 09, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 721
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:16 pm

FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Okay!!! Who can make me a Bumble hat and a stuffed Bumble hand held?

Image

Image
I would love this :heart:



Seems like no one else would love it! :haha:
Image

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ` Aesop
User avatar
Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12879
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Halloween Town

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Okay!!! Who can make me a Bumble hat and a stuffed Bumble hand held?

Image

Image
I would love this :heart:



Seems like no one else would love it! :haha:

I would love it but seriously it's very difficult to learn the program in a short time. I could hand draw it better. :(
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15313
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Pierre A (187421515) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Great entries so far :heart: this is going to be so hard on all of us :silly: :D
Image
User avatar
Pierre A (187421515)
YoWorld Level: 41
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 247
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby AlyssaRose (185638698) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:58 pm

i think this is my favorite design of mine so far :) loving everyone elses!!
Image
Image
User avatar

AlyssaRose (185638698)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 576
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby peace (8402046) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:34 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Okay!!! Who can make me a Bumble hat and a stuffed Bumble hand held?

Image

Image
I would love this :heart:



Seems like no one else would love it! :haha:

I would love it but seriously it's very difficult to learn the program in a short time. I could hand draw it better. :(


I would love it!
Image
User avatar
peace (8402046)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2174
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Columbus, Georgia - United States

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:42 pm

peace (8402046) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Okay!!! Who can make me a Bumble hat and a stuffed Bumble hand held?

I would love this :heart:



Seems like no one else would love it! :haha:

I would love it but seriously it's very difficult to learn the program in a short time. I could hand draw it better. :(


I would love it!


I might give it a try :D
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 64
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 620
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #savetheturtles

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby peace (8402046) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 pm

taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
peace (8402046) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Okay!!! Who can make me a Bumble hat and a stuffed Bumble hand held?

I would love this :heart:



Seems like no one else would love it! :haha:

I would love it but seriously it's very difficult to learn the program in a short time. I could hand draw it better. :(


I would love it!


I might give it a try :D


WOOOOT!!! Thank you for considering it.
Image
User avatar
peace (8402046)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2174
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Columbus, Georgia - United States

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Tipsyturvy (185712917) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:59 am

Trying out some curly/wavy hairs as I haven't done many before. :)
Image Image
User avatar
Tipsyturvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 3776
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Done and dusted.

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:54 am

Cam (184561840) wrote:Cam Xmas Girl :rose:
Image
Variants
Image
Individual Items
Image


I am just head over heels in love with this. Especially that drop dead gorgeous shade of green. Cam....how?????
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12216
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Cam (184561840) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:39 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:Cam Xmas Girl :rose:
Image
Variants
Image
Individual Items
Image


I am just head over heels in love with this. Especially that drop dead gorgeous shade of green. Cam....how?????


Aww! Thanks a lot ms phantom :hug: :hug: :heart:
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4704
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 am

:love: :love: :love:

Cam (184561840) wrote:Festive Male Face Case
Image
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25885
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Cam (184561840) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:06 pm

Hehe thanks liam :hug: :heart:
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4704
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Pierre A (187421515) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:00 pm

Cammm I adore the outfit :heart: the cape especially :hug: :hug:
Image
User avatar
Pierre A (187421515)
YoWorld Level: 41
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 247
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Holly Jolly Design Contest! (Tues, Sept 3rd)

Postby Cam (184561840) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Pierre A (187421515) wrote:Cammm I adore the outfit :heart: the cape especially :hug: :hug:


Thanks so muchh pierre!! :hug: :heart: Can't wait to see how you will amaze us this time :love:
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4704
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions