192 Rideable cars going? Who decided this was a smart idea?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

192 Rideable cars going? Who decided this was a smart idea?

Postby Kailie (105663843) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:15 pm

I just got into the game after a long hard week. One of the worst so far in my life and find this.

Are you out of you mind and flipping crazy? I rarely post anymore because it falls on deaf ears but I just had to say something about this.

Even if they were 10 yc each (which they arent) that would be 1,920 yc! My last name isn't Rockefeller!

Guess we can finally kiss another aspect of this game goodbye. There will never be new rideables, as BVG does not know how to make them. Guess that part was fun while it lasted.

Just like the old photo loops (gone), Maxing Events (I hardly ever see those anymore, probably because it takes too long to do it) , the riding around will be phased out as newer players will never get the chance to experience it.

I'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 of the rideables I really want. Thanks, BVG - for killing another portion of the game. Are you trying to put it under for good? Sure seems like it from this end.

- End rant - I'll go back in my corner now. And find another game to love more. :heartbroken:

Kailie (105663843)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 3272
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Return to YoWorld Discussions