BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Another day and another dollar. It does not take me long to simmer down. It was just the principle is all
that mattered to me. I figured that chasing the butterflies npc and the new pde npc kid would count and I guess those weren't good enough.
So, thanks for letting me vent lol. I've only been back for just a bit over a year and it is not like I have tons of npc's. I've seen some old world npc's and kiddie ride kids for coins but, my OCD kicks in and I end up buying cash ones for the most part.

Kathy (109233359)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 177
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby OS iMac (8566202) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:40 pm

I had this problem too. My first home was deleted when I submitted it and that whole who-ha happened where you had to re-submit...albeit I did prefer my second entry, I spent a damn good dollar on the first submission, and my items are now nowhere to be seen? Couldn't find anything I bought the first time around when I was trying to decorate the second time, so ended up spending more cash and coins trying to fix it. So annoying :heartbroken:

I'd have also thought that you would have at least been able to keep the home once it's submitted, that would have been nice. Unless that's just an issue on my side...but I was so proud of my entry I'd have wanted to keep it as my main home :wailing:
OS iMac (8566202)
YoWorld Level: 232
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 338
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:44 pm

SHARD (8566202) wrote:I had this problem too. My first home was deleted when I submitted it and that whole who-ha happened where you had to re-submit...albeit I did prefer my second entry, I spent a damn good dollar on the first submission, and my items are now nowhere to be seen? Couldn't find anything I bought the first time around when I was trying to decorate the second time, so ended up spending more cash and coins trying to fix it. So annoying :heartbroken:

I'd have also thought that you would have at least been able to keep the home once it's submitted, that would have been nice. Unless that's just an issue on my side...but I was so proud of my entry I'd have wanted to keep it as my main home :wailing:

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you get your stuff back soon. I deleted some outfits awhile back and my things never returned to inventory. Lesson learned.

Let me rephrase that to some of my things were missing.

Kathy (109233359)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 177
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions