BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: BVG The GE Just Proved To Me Why I Quit

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:I quit the gem stuff on principle. :thumbsup:

Until Halloween? lol

Good for you and the principle was what I was sticking to also, but I caved. :grr

Shame on me :eh: :shocked:

I've already decided to whore myself out for the next one. I have no doubt whatever the best idea they have is - is going to be in those blasted gems. And I will grumble and complain and whine and yell and pitch my fit the entire time I am doing them. I shouldn't have to pay 1500-1800 yo cash to get a theme and I shouldn't have to decorate rooms, create outfits, and bend over to get a "coupon" to "win" some of it for free. I may just ban myself from the forums for the entire month of October so I don't go insane and post things I shouldn't. Sarah and Andy still think I'm nice. LOL

LOL you sound just like me about pitching fits. Honestly, I am nice too. They just don't know me except for my complaints. I understand some people like to dress up and others like to do decor. I am a decor gal, so I hate all those clothes except the hair, bows, and hats lol. Hate spending for stuff I already have or for things I'll never use. It is a scheme as most of us know. I heard something about horses in this theme and well, I'm a nature person who loves my critters and animals and trees and such. :) Oh, and when I see your post the song, "The Man in The Long Black Coat." pops into my head lol. Hope you don't mind or "The Grave Digger's Song." Because you like Halloween so much, and I love both of those songs btw.
Last edited by Kathy (109233359) on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kathy (109233359)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 210
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Jade (136873125) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Well, that certainly is a problem! Anything that has NPC in the name should count, whether it has an "s". The same issue was with flower, as flower's won't count either!
Last edited by Jade (136873125) on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 1569
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:10 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:Well, that certainly is a problems! Anything that has NPC in the name should count, whether it has an "s". The same issue was with flower, as flower's won't count either!

I did my challenge before noon today give or take. I am certain it was a glitch that forced me to pay to get that boost. They will never admit that though. As for the flower vs flowers ie..just plain bogus nonsense. That is so if one doesn't have that item in invo they must pay up.

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Did it not count towards the .8 bonus? That is messed up if it didn't. Or did it not count as NPC? It is odd what actually counts, you have to make sure it actually says NPC in the name of item though :(

No, it did not count and I was forced to buy a NPC that costed 8 YC to get that needed boost. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sooooo done! It says interactive NPC, but still this is ridiculous

did you have any other items that were YC from the SC2019 theme? i had loads of interactives and things so what i do is hide 3 big items off the corner for the bonus. i hid an interactive, an alcove and the throne and you could not see any sign of them at all. there are loads of coin NPCs in the game so i use them for every GE. even if i don't want an NPC in the room i get a cheap coin one and hide it off the corner if its a requirement
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13139
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:32 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:Did it not count towards the .8 bonus? That is messed up if it didn't. Or did it not count as NPC? It is odd what actually counts, you have to make sure it actually says NPC in the name of item though :(

No, it did not count and I was forced to buy a NPC that costed 8 YC to get that needed boost. This is not the first time this has happened and I'm sooooo done! It says interactive NPC, but still this is ridiculous

did you have any other items that were YC from the SC2019 theme? i had loads of interactives and things so what i do is hide 3 big items off the corner for the bonus. i hid an interactive, an alcove and the throne and you could not see any sign of them at all. there are loads of coin NPCs in the game so i use them for every GE. even if i don't want an NPC in the room i get a cheap coin one and hide it off the corner if its a requirement

I had at least 4 npc's showing lol. They still made me buy to get the boost. I'm still ticked.

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Refresh (12371346) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Erwyle (187240896) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:I decided to give it another shot since hearing changes were made. So, I guess an interactive SC2 NPC does not count as a SC2NPC that was needed for the 0.8 boost. BVG I hope you read and respond, because that interactive was in one of your mega deals. I was wondering why my bar was not full because I had everything I needed. Then, I did a review and saw it needed a store NPC from this theme which of course costed 8 YC. Now, please explain why the water trampoline had a star beside it and why on earth did the chasing butterflies not give me my needed boost. Also, why is it that if something accidently goes back into inventory it will not show up for me again until after the challenge is finished? It is not like I can refresh when I am finishing up the GE. Can you not fix these issues? Please, I beg of you to make things right if you want my money. I have sent in tickets and all I mostly get is, "Thank you for your feedback we are sorry this has happened to you and will take this back to the team."

The Interactive Red Green Light NPCs SC2019 has an s on the end of NPC so it won't count. Only "NPC" exactly will. The Interactive Water Trampoline SC2019 has a star because it has "SC2019" in it's name. Interactive Butterfly Chasing SC2019 should have given you a boost, so not sure what happened there. And sometimes if you put out an item, then bring it back into inventory, the inventory doesn't show that item. The only way is to use the back button then go in again to see it in your inventory. I hope this helps, but it sounds like you're kinda frustrated now. Don't do anything that isn't fun is my motto...

It did not and I'm so fed up, sorry. I hate complaining , but enough is enough already.

Nope...I used some random NPC and it worked. I wasn't even "forced" to buy an 8 YC one!

I used a regular npc that fit the theme and it worked. But the gem event has a bunch of problems, and the only time BVG cares is when it effects everyone, they don't care when it is individual players. When those ppl complain we either act as does BVG like it is their fault, or we all just dont care. I have had successful runs at these events and have won 5.8 alot, but I have also had the events when nothing I did seem to work. And when I am successful I feel guilty that others are having problems. Ruins everything either way :phew:
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h83636232

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 949
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

I had at least 4 npc's showing lol. They still made me buy to get the boost. I'm still ticked.

aw thats a bummer :sad: . if id known i would've lent you an item. i had loads of interactives, the rope trees, the NPCs carrying the boats, the sittable tent, jacuzzi etc. even if you didn't want any on show, one hidden would have got your bonus. then you could just chuck it back to me after the reveal
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

aw thats a bummer :sad: . if id known i would've lent you an item. i had loads of interactives, the rope trees, the NPCs carrying the boats, the sittable tent, jacuzzi etc. even if you didn't want any on show, one hidden would have got your bonus. then you could just chuck it back to me after the reveal

I had NPC's in my challenge yet, it was saying I did not. So, I bought one to get the boost

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:

You look so nice today Theresa, and i wanted to add to that I to have had multiple issues in these events, U helped me out by telling me to refresh if it did not see I had meet all the requirements, when I have, by refreshing refreshing refreshing, until it does. :rose:
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h83636232

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 949
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

I had NPC's in my challenge yet, it was saying I did not. So, I bought one to get the boost

Theresa, thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness. I appreciate you offering help . I'm okay for now. I submitted mine today before we found out about the glitched rooms. My guess is their calculator was confused also. lol :hug:

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

You look so nice today Theresa, and i wanted to add to that I to have had multiple issues in these events, U helped me out by telling me to refresh if it did not see I had meet all the requirements, when I have, by refreshing refreshing refreshing, until it does. :rose:

aww thanks hun and so do you! :hug: :heart: happy to help whenever i can :thumbsup: :D
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:40 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

Theresa, thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness. I appreciate you offering help . I'm okay for now. I submitted mine today before we found out about the glitched rooms. My guess is their calculator was confused also. lol :hug:

thats ok hun... yeah i guess it must have been! :haha: :thumbsup: ... give me a shout if you get stuck on any others coming up :hug:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

You're so kind and again thank you :hug:
I am new to this forum stuff lol. :haha:

thats ok hun... yeah i guess it must have been! :haha: :thumbsup: ... give me a shout if you get stuck on any others coming up :hug:

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:I decided to give it another shot since hearing changes were made. So, I guess an interactive SC2 NPC does not count as a SC2NPC that was needed for the 0.8 boost. BVG I hope you read and respond, because that interactive was in one of your mega deals. I was wondering why my bar was not full because I had everything I needed. Then, I did a review and saw it needed a store NPC from this theme which of course costed 8 YC. Now, please explain why the water trampoline had a star beside it and why on earth did the chasing butterflies not give me my needed boost. Also, why is it that if something accidently goes back into inventory it will not show up for me again until after the challenge is finished? It is not like I can refresh when I am finishing up the GE. Can you not fix these issues? Please, I beg of you to make things right if you want my money. I have sent in tickets and all I mostly get is, "Thank you for your feedback we are sorry this has happened to you and will take this back to the team."

The Interactive Red Green Light NPCs SC2019 has an s on the end of NPC so it won't count. Only "NPC" exactly will. The Interactive Water Trampoline SC2019 has a star because it has "SC2019" in it's name. Interactive Butterfly Chasing SC2019 should have given you a boost, so not sure what happened there. And sometimes if you put out an item, then bring it back into inventory, the inventory doesn't show that item. The only way is to use the back button then go in again to see it in your inventory. I hope this helps, but it sounds like you're kinda frustrated now. Don't do anything that isn't fun is my motto...

Complaining is good sometimes. Don't worry everyone does it lol...

I do use the back button but, it is never there for me. Maybe, I just have bad luck. :grr

It did not and I'm so fed up, sorry. I hate complaining , but enough is enough already.

I have to use the back button and refresh for it to show up in my inventory again.

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 20727
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Noah (169438700) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:50 pm

No reason to quit the game. Just don't participate in BVG hoops!

Noah (169438700)
YoWorld Level: 32
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2010

Forum Posts: 29
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 pm

I didn’t have to buy one single yc item to get the boost! I did it with coins items :)
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 53025
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:34 am

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:I didn’t have to buy one single yc item to get the boost! I did it with coins items :)

I have done that too!! :haha: :thumbsup:

“We've learned to fly the air like birds, we've learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers.”

– Martin Luther King Jr.

ImageImage

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 401
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015

Forum Posts: 14104

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:
Refresh (12371346) wrote:
Kathy (109233359) wrote:

Nope...I used some random NPC and it worked. I wasn't even "forced" to buy an 8 YC one!

I used a regular npc that fit the theme and it worked. But the gem event has a bunch of problems, and the only time BVG cares is when it effects everyone, they don't care when it is individual players. When those ppl complain we either act as does BVG like it is their fault, or we all just dont care. I have had successful runs at these events and have won 5.8 alot, but I have also had the events when nothing I did seem to work. And when I am successful I feel guilty that others are having problems. Ruins everything either way :phew:

So true, Meadow.

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Noah (169438700) wrote:

No reason to quit the game. Just don't participate in BVG hoops!

I meant the gem challenges. :)

Kathy (109233359)

Postby Kathy (109233359) » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:16 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:I didn’t have to buy one single yc item to get the boost! I did it with coins items :)

:rose:

Kathy (109233359)

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions