Pool Party Deck Cover is removable

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Pool Party Deck Cover is removable

Postby Christine (4327680) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 pm

The add-on room that is a deck with columns... things are placed behind the columns and roof OR you can remove them and things are placed in front of them. They are in my inventory now. I can place them in any room, it appears.

Off to see if any other rooms have a piece that does this...

(If someone wants to let me know how to embed an image using Imgur, I'll add the screenshot.)

Christine (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 220
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 123
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Pool Party Deck Cover is removable

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Christine (4327680) wrote:The add-on room that is a deck with columns... things are placed behind the columns and roof OR you can remove them and things are placed in front of them. They are in my inventory now. I can place them in any room, it appears.

Off to see if any other rooms have a piece that does this...

(If someone wants to let me know how to embed an image using Imgur, I'll add the screenshot.)

Yeah a few of the recent houses have the removable cover, some folks like using them to make another room. But to post a screenshot, drag the file from your pc to imgur and then hover over the image and click copy link. Start a new post and put your cursor where you want the image to appear. Click the Img tag at the top of the forum post and then cntrl + v to paste your image from imgur. Be sure to add .png to the end of the file or it won't show. Good luck!

:thumbsup:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 11593
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Christine (4327680) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Thanks! I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Wasn't adding *.png. I ran a PHPBB for about a decade and they all seem to have little BBCode tricks.

Wish I could figure out how to search more effectively. LOL None of the 10 posts including "Pool Party Deck Cover" have anything to do with this, and anything generic brings up pages of unrelated stuff.

Christine (4327680)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Christine (4327680) wrote:Thanks! I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Wasn't adding *.png. I ran a PHPBB for about a decade and they all seem to have little BBCode tricks.

Wish I could figure out how to search more effectively. LOL None of the 10 posts including "Pool Party Deck Cover" have anything to do with this, and anything generic brings up pages of unrelated stuff.

Well it was PP2019, and this is a link to the official thread that has since scrolled away:

https://forums.yoworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=198910

It's mostly Rod talking about pee in the pool, but there's some good stuff in there too...
:haha:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 11593
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Christine (4327680) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:15 pm

:haha:

I don't want to bump an old thread for a small comment, but...

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:I like the house! I wish it had more rooms, though. Some of these themes, you can really mix together, and not know the difference, they're so much alike.

The Summer Cottage gem event gave me credit for using Cottage items from 2008. :smug:

Christine (4327680)

Return to YoWorld Discussions