Continous Issues

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Continous Issues

Postby Agent Hugs (171407652) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:I think every item from every banned account should be placed in the AH by BVG 90 days after the ban was enacted. Each item should start at 100 coins and be placed for 24 hours with no buy out. One week prior to the Banned Account Estate Auction, BVG should announce to all players the date that the auction will be held. For example, all banned account items from May will be up for bid starting at 6 pm on August 24 and be announced in game on August 17th. Hell if I was BVG, I'd create a page where players could go see what items were going to be auctioned so they can prepare their stash of coins.

This is an EASY money maker. :smug:

And for all those ding-a-lings that like to pretend their precious rares are "worth" some ridiculous value, let the player community decide if that is true or not......... :angel:

This more than definitely would need to be done wisely as one mistake could ruin it for those who have been in fact stuck paying the unhealthy prices of the items they've purchased causing them to permanently close the page to never come back.
Agent Hugs (171407652)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 25, 2010

Forum Posts: 125
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby The SCORPIONS (184182673) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:31 pm

In my opinion if an account was banned then apparently they were doing something wrong
I dont think BVG or anyone else should profit from the sales of what must be ill gotten booty.

proceeds of crime essentially
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The SCORPIONS (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 4384
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Rockmutha (6109196) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:I think every item from every banned account should be placed in the AH by BVG 90 days after the ban was enacted. Each item should start at 100 coins and be placed for 24 hours with no buy out. One week prior to the Banned Account Estate Auction, BVG should announce to all players the date that the auction will be held. For example, all banned account items from May will be up for bid starting at 6 pm on August 24 and be announced in game on August 17th. Hell if I was BVG, I'd create a page where players could go see what items were going to be auctioned so they can prepare their stash of coins.

And for all those ding-a-lings that like to pretend their precious rares are "worth" some ridiculous value, let the player community decide if that is true or not......... :angel:

I wouldn't mind this because as you mentioned, it would be players deciding and determining the worth. On the other hand, if they released more than one type of item in 24 hours...that could prove to be a very expensive day of bidding and a bit chaotic. ...for me at least cause I want ALL THE THINGS. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Rockmutha (6109196)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008

Forum Posts: 213
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Well, not a totally bad idea, but I see perhaps a couple problems:

One, how long would it take for the lucky winner to flip that item to its "true" value?

Two, the issue of releasing these would need to be addressed. I say this because I've had the privilege of seeing some player's storerooms and closets and know that often these rares, aren't so rare. There's a bunch waiting in the wings each time the coins run low. So, any introduction of rares from a different source increases supply which reduces demand and lowers the price. If that's the intent, ok. But just be ready for those to come out to say no....
:idea:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 11593
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions