EAU2019

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: EAU2019

Postby LyndyPLUSH YoGa (13365185) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Thanks for the bump! Tier 3 is posted :)
User avatar

LyndyPLUSH YoGa (13365185)
YoWorld Level: 457
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 260
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: EAU2019

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Yay, the bandana and summer hair are Tier 3! :love:
User avatar

Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9026
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: L̷̥̦͋o̷̭̹̫̿ș̸̭̦̈̎ṯ̶͑͒͝ ̸̬͔̋̍͝I̴͚̖̔̇n̸͙͊̊̉ ̵̹̪͖̕͠Ṭ̴́h̸̛͉̄̈́͜e̸̲̹̅͐͗ ̴̠̟͚̔͑Ê̸͍̗c̸̢͎̳̑h̴̟́̌̚o̴̯͘

Re: EAU2019

Postby MelanieAnn (185532596) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Can someone tell what the item in box 14 of Tier 3 is? I’ve looked it up on the dB but can’t find anything which looks like it. Thank you.
Image
User avatar

MelanieAnn (185532596)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 08, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 920
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Gulf Coast Mississippi

Re: EAU2019

Postby LiL MaMa (149099631) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:34 pm

MelanieAnn (185532596) wrote:Can someone tell what the item in box 14 of Tier 3 is? I’ve looked it up on the dB but can’t find anything which looks like it. Thank you.


Looks like the sugar skull handheld phone
Image
User avatar
LiL MaMa (149099631)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3182
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: EAU2019

Postby MelanieAnn (185532596) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:41 pm

LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:
MelanieAnn (185532596) wrote:Can someone tell what the item in box 14 of Tier 3 is? I’ve looked it up on the dB but can’t find anything which looks like it. Thank you.


Looks like the sugar skull handheld phone

Thank you :)
Image
User avatar

MelanieAnn (185532596)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 08, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 920
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Gulf Coast Mississippi

Re: EAU2019

Postby LiL MaMa (149099631) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:01 pm

LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EAU2019 Tier 1
Image

EAU2019 Tier 2
EAU2019 TieImage

EAU2019 Tier 3
Image
Legendary item is the Summer Hair Pack
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
LiL MaMa (149099631)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3182
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: EAU2019

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:18 pm

thank you again Lyndy :hug:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48045
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: EAU2019

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm

LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EAU2019 Tier 3
Image


Thanks for posting Tier 3, Lyndy!

ImageCalifornia Summer Shark Tooth Necklace EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Sun Overlay EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Head Wrap EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Stone Oven EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Colorful Statue EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer NPC 2 EAU2019
ImageClickable California Summer Drinks Basket EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Hot Tub EAU2019
ImageSummer Hair Pack EAU2019
User avatar

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 878
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EAU2019

Postby LyndyPLUSH YoGa (13365185) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EAU2019 Tier 3
Image


Thanks for posting Tier 3, Lyndy!

ImageCalifornia Summer Shark Tooth Necklace EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Sun Overlay EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Head Wrap EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Stone Oven EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Colorful Statue EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer NPC 2 EAU2019
ImageClickable California Summer Drinks Basket EAU2019
ImageCalifornia Summer Hot Tub EAU2019
ImageSummer Hair Pack EAU2019


You are very welcome and thank you for posting items Penny!
User avatar

LyndyPLUSH YoGa (13365185)
YoWorld Level: 457
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 260
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: EAU2019

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:09 pm

LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:
Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EAU2019 Tier 3
Image


Thanks for posting Tier 3, Lyndy!


You are very welcome and thank you for posting items Penny!

You are most welcome! You are the one doing the hard part. This is a pretty nice tier. I LOVE the Summer Head Wrap (which I was lucky enough to get), Shark Tooth Necklace, Stone Oven, and the unique looking rare hairs. That Hot Tub is going on my Penthouse Terrace.
User avatar

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 878
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EAU2019

Postby HoLLy ChiT (180918099) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:21 pm

I just want the hair and auction house is too expensive :wailing:
User avatar

HoLLy ChiT (180918099)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1889
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: EAU2019

Postby constance (103406962) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:02 pm

I don't remember. :silly:
For a legendary prize can get it for 150 chest or you need the 250 chest.? :)
:heart: Thanks :)
Image
User avatar
constance (103406962)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2172
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: EAU2019

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:08 pm

constance (103406962) wrote:I don't remember. :silly:
For a legendary prize can get it for 150 chest or you need the 250 chest.? :)
:heart: Thanks :)


You can get it for 150, don't waste the 230 ones yet. THe 150 boxes so far are only new items. That usually changes in later tiers, but if you want legendary, 150 works fine!
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3634
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: EAU2019

Postby constance (103406962) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:12 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
constance (103406962) wrote:I don't remember. :silly:
For a legendary prize can get it for 150 chest or you need the 250 chest.? :)
:heart: Thanks :)


You can get it for 150, don't waste the 230 ones yet. THe 150 boxes so far are only new items. That usually changes in later tiers, but if you want legendary, 150 works fine!


:heart: Thanks :) :hug:
Image
User avatar
constance (103406962)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2172
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: EAU2019

Postby May (110044468) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Thanks for posting. :)
"Bloom Where You are Planted" --Saint Francis de Sales

Dr Who House || Groovy Nature Walk || Amusement Park
User avatar

May (110044468)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2423
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: At the Mall :)

Re: EAU2019

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:48 pm

thank you!
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11151
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: EAU2019

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Am I the only one that's unimpressed with the hair? This is California... frome Venice Beach to Rodeo Drive I'd expect more stylish hairs than these.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I hope the guy hairs, if there are guy hairs are better.
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21435
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: EAU2019

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Just for information, the third and forth prizes on the bar are:

Interactive California Summer Alcove EAU2019
Image

California Summer Lemonade Platter EAU2019
Image
Image
Wish: Johnny's Jacket HH DD2019
User avatar

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3641
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: EAU2019

Postby YoMary YOJ (116373366) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Um. I only had the legendary hairs to get in Tier 3, and clicked on 150 and I got this California Summer Bear Cub Yober that is not on any of the tiers. Any idea where this came from? Did this happen to anyone else? It's on my avi to the left.
User avatar

YoMary YOJ (116373366)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 411
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: EAU2019

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:22 pm

YoMary YOJ (116373366) wrote:Um. I only had the legendary hairs to get in Tier 3, and clicked on 150 and I got this California Summer Bear Cub Yober that is not on any of the tiers. Any idea where this came from? Did this happen to anyone else? It's on my avi to the left.


Bear cub was from tier one I think. :( I keep getting low tier crap myself. Not a fan of how they changed the rewards.

edit: sorry tier 2 for cub.
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3634
Forum Title: YoAficionado

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions