[CONTEST - CLOSED] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:48 pm

i guess i should start practicing months ahead of time for any future contest themes i can think of instead of this rush rush rush
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 184
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:24 pm

:love: :love:

Image
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25326
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ❥Property of SE4N

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote::love: :love:

Image


Thank you Leeum!! :hug: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 584
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #justicefortaffy

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Cam (184561840) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:33 pm

taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote::love: :love:

Image


Thank you Leeum!! :hug: :heart: :heart:


omg so cute
User avatar

Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 4501
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Mars

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Cam (184561840) wrote:
taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote::love: :love:

Image


Thank you Leeum!! :hug: :heart: :heart:


omg so cute


thank you!! :hug: :heart: :rose:
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 584
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #justicefortaffy

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Pierre A (187421515) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:11 pm

taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote::love: :love:

Image


Thank you Leeum!! :hug: :heart: :heart:


omg so cute


thank you!! :hug: :heart: :rose:


this is so adorableeeeee :heart: :heart:
Image
User avatar
Pierre A (187421515)
YoWorld Level: 31
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 16, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 186
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Mojo (11721472) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Korab hair has always been epic and legendary in game but this one is over the top :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Def Must Have in all colors!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Korab (109598192) wrote:Image
[/quote]
Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-11721472
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
User avatar

Mojo (11721472)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1198
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Twitching in space

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby VanillaValentine (163517351) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Pierre A (187421515) wrote:
taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote::love: :love:

Image


Thank you Leeum!! :hug: :heart: :heart:


omg so cute


thank you!! :hug: :heart: :rose:


this is so adorableeeeee :heart: :heart:


WWWWAAAHHH!!! I LOVE CORGI!!! I hope if this wins, there will be an animation where the corgi's butt floats :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image Image
Image
Click Signature to go to my Apartment
To See more of my Yoworld Designs: https://www.facebook.com/vvywd/
User avatar
VanillaValentine (163517351)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 327
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:19 pm

Why am I just seeing this now!! Can’t wait to see the entries ! This contest is always the most exciting :drool: :D :party:
Image
User avatar

JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4172
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Down the rabbit hole in NYC

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Mojo (11721472) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm

1,000,000,000 votes :D
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Korab (109598192) wrote:Image
Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-11721472
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
User avatar

Mojo (11721472)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1198
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Twitching in space

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:42 pm

Mojo (11721472) wrote:1,000,000,000 votes :D
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Korab (109598192) wrote:Image



oh wow! I love that :drool:
Image
User avatar

JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4172
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Down the rabbit hole in NYC

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:25 pm

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:
Pierre A (187421515) wrote:
taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
taffywrap (187749182) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote::love: :love:

Image


Thank you Leeum!! :hug: :heart: :heart:


omg so cute


thank you!! :hug: :heart: :rose:


this is so adorableeeeee :heart: :heart:


WWWWAAAHHH!!! I LOVE CORGI!!! I hope if this wins, there will be an animation where the corgi's butt floats :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:


thank you!! :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug:
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 584
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #justicefortaffy

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby VanillaValentine (163517351) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 pm

Do we need to make color variants for Grand Prize Entry?
Image Image
Image
Click Signature to go to my Apartment
To See more of my Yoworld Designs: https://www.facebook.com/vvywd/
User avatar
VanillaValentine (163517351)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 327
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 pm

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:Do we need to make color variants for Grand Prize Entry?



they weren't clear on that ...
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 184
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby VanillaValentine (163517351) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:46 pm

And I just realised I’m sending my submission files to contests email rather that [email protected] *face palm*
Image Image
Image
Click Signature to go to my Apartment
To See more of my Yoworld Designs: https://www.facebook.com/vvywd/
User avatar
VanillaValentine (163517351)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 327
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:48 pm

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:And I just realised I’m sending my submission files to contests email rather that [email protected] *face palm*



OH DEAR
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 184
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby VanillaValentine (163517351) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Pixetta DWI (111757268) wrote:
VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:And I just realised I’m sending my submission files to contests email rather that [email protected] *face palm*



OH DEAR


I guess it will be okay? There’s still time. I’ll resend them :D
Image Image
Image
Click Signature to go to my Apartment
To See more of my Yoworld Designs: https://www.facebook.com/vvywd/
User avatar
VanillaValentine (163517351)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 327
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:57 pm

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:Do we need to make color variants for Grand Prize Entry?

I don't think so but you can always suggest the colors and options.
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 584
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #justicefortaffy

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby taffywrap (187749182) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 pm

:party:
Last edited by taffywrap (187749182) on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
taffywrap (187749182)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2019
 
Forum Posts: 584
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #justicefortaffy

Re: [CONTEST] Dare to Scare Halloween Design Contest!

Postby Pixetta (111757268) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 pm

VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:
Pixetta DWI (111757268) wrote:
VanillaValentine (163517351) wrote:And I just realised I’m sending my submission files to contests email rather that [email protected] *face palm*



OH DEAR


I guess it will be okay? There’s still time. I’ll resend them :D



u will be! u got this!
User avatar

Pixetta (111757268)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 184
Forum Title: YoApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions