[FEEDBACK] SC2019: Summer Cottage (Thursday, August 15th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] SC2019: Summer Cottage (Wednesday, August 4th

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:07 am

I like the female face case. Nice eyes & great lashes.

Why with EVERY stove interactive, does your avi pull pans out of a hot oven and never burn your hands?
:dizzy:

I sort of like the animated cats, but they are HUGE and the orange cat's tail disappears into the floor. That's too bad.

I'm trying to piece together my kitchen & wondering why the colors are Navy, Bright Blue, and Tan (light brown?), yet the tables are white, green, and brown??? OH NO! I just realized the counter for the bright blue cupboards is that ugly olive green that "matches" the green table. Yuck. Also, where is the corner kitchen cupboard supposed to fit? It won't turn to be used in the bottom right corner, which would be a nice change. Then the only option is the corner right next to the door & the connecting piece will go over the door. Time for coffee and a thinking cap. Or else I will switch the kitchen and the bedroom.
Last edited by JulieHootieScraps (108384802) on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 10804
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:15 am

these are the first female eyes ive bought in atleast a year. nice lashes. im wondering though, dont players get bored of new eyes, brows, noses and lips each week? oh and blush. especially when they are all very regular/similar looking. ive already got my favs after years of playing so i rarely shop at the salon anymore. maybe once in awhile u could put the time spent into making them, into something else like a variety of make-ups. it just gets boring after awhile, noses and eyebrows especially. though i guess if they still sell well each week then good for you guys because they are yc and so quick and simple. i'd just like to get excited about shopping again. how long till halloween? :D
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014

Forum Posts: 11925

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:18 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:So what is the solution for hairs then, Liam -- just pay 18 yocash per hair? Sales would drop dramatically. I don't see the point of having two ultra rares, either.

Hairs used to be 18 YoCash each.....

That's why I never used to buy them! :idea:
ImageImage

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:19 am

Riff (185643699) wrote:these are the first female eyes ive bought in atleast a year. nice lashes. im wondering though, dont players get bored of new eyes, brows, noses and lips each week? oh and blush. especially when they are all very regular/similar looking. ive already got my favs after years of playing so i rarely shop at the salon anymore. maybe once in awhile u could put the time spent into making them, into something else like a variety of make-ups. it just gets boring after awhile, noses and eyebrows especially. though i guess if they still sell well each week then good for you guys because they are yc and so quick and simple. i'd just like to get excited about shopping again. how long till halloween? :D

There wasn't a face case in the last theme. The last one was in the Elven Kingdom.
ImageImage

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:22 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Riff (185643699) wrote:these are the first female eyes ive bought in atleast a year. nice lashes. im wondering though, dont players get bored of new eyes, brows, noses and lips each week? oh and blush. especially when they are all very regular/similar looking. ive already got my favs after years of playing so i rarely shop at the salon anymore. maybe once in awhile u could put the time spent into making them, into something else like a variety of make-ups. it just gets boring after awhile, noses and eyebrows especially. though i guess if they still sell well each week then good for you guys because they are yc and so quick and simple. i'd just like to get excited about shopping again. how long till halloween? :D

There wasn't a face case in the last theme. The last one was in the Elven Kingdom.

oh ok, see i pay less attention lately :silly: glad i checked todays though. pretty eyes for when i feel like dressing human
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
Riff (185643699)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 am

Riff (185643699) wrote:

oh ok, see i pay less attention lately :silly: glad i checked todays though. pretty eyes for when i feel like dressing human

:hug: Btw your avi is adorable today :)
ImageImage

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:28 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Adeline PINK (113719515) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Adeline PINK (113719515) wrote:I have this Rare Ultra Ethereal Wind hair because someone sold it for 2.5 mil in a.h. I, however am also very unhappy with what you are doing to the hair market by creating these "ultras".Just going on record with my opinion. I do not think I have to describe what is taking place. Anyone can see it. I hope you will not continue this practice but I am sure you will as long as people are willing - like one poster posted - to buy 35 hairs.

i saw one in there for 20m and when i hovered over it said avg was 2.5m. i thought wow someone got lucky! i hate that they produce ultra rares and hope it stops. i would've liked one of the Aether Crowns which are listed as being 8yc. as they were the Ultra they were going between about 25 - 35m. ridiculous :nerd:

Now you know who it was. LOL! This is not a good thing to be happening in this game.

lol :D ... i agree with you and it just promotes so much greed in the AH. also a friend pointed out to me that the rares become pretty worthless when there are Ultras and she is spot on. you can't give them away! :nerd:

Why don't they just put one rare in boxes which is as rare as ultra rares :?:

Then what would be the difference between ultra rare & rare? That would be two ultra rares & the normal hairs would still be devalued. Better to get rid of the ultra rares altogether.

i agree with Julie here... all the hairs are devalued because people are trying to win the Ultra. the AH is full of rares and commons that are not being sold, even for peanuts. get rid altogether
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13013
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:29 am

Riff (185643699) wrote:

:hug: Btw your avi is adorable today :)

:D :hug: ty, inspired a bit by Raff, not been feeling inspired by much else lately and been feeling lazy too up until yesterday
Riff (185643699)

Re: [FEEDBACK] SC2019: Summer Cottage (Thursday, August 8th)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:38 am

Today's release is despicable. Re-hashes yet again of existing items and clickable seems to be your middle name lately, it's totally un-necessary although we are aware you do it to try and justify your stupid price tags. Pathetic. All you're doing is driving players away, it's shameful

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 3408
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Adeline PINK (113719515) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:39 am

This player gets very bored with it, Riff and will not buy most of it. I have my look and I like it so I keep it. I do change hair though.

Adeline PINK (113719515)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 8372
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Adeline PINK (113719515) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:41 am

Ok! Will we be getting more stuff for the kitchen? I notice we got a microwave oven but no kitchen sink or island and there is not a pantry that works well, in my opinion, with the Navy blue cabinetry. I am not at all impressed, thrilled or happy with today's release. You guys put a tremendous effort into little lunches and punch bowls but I need basics. I guess I will just get into my inventory.

Adeline PINK (113719515)

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:45 am

wow 5yc for eyes now! :shocked: ... i like the green ones but im not paying that for them. i'll wait until the next Salon Sale!
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13013
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:08 am

The cats are too big, which makes them look odd, especially the white one. All three of their tails partially disappear when they swish. :(

The place settings are also too big, and they only turn two ways. Guess if you're on the wrong side of the table, you don't eat. o_o

^^Please fix the cats tails and the place settings.

What kind of sorcery lets you take cookies from the oven without pot holders and not get burned? And why does the oven hiccup when done? Worst oven timer ever. :silly: Definitely not paying 15-19 yocash for that. Give me a regular stove that just sits there any old day.
Last edited by Pix Elated (6134566) on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates --Mark Twain

A work in progress...
Horrendous House

Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 1824
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:45 am

The ovens today look nice, but why I wish there would be a black color, or perhaps a grey one – at least one of them could have been a more versatile color...

Why is the Black fridge called black anyway (and the same goes with the microwave)? It is clearly navy, and the oven and cupboards to go with them ARE called navy.
ImageImageImageImageImage
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Adeline PINK (113719515) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:11 pm

My final word regarding hair is there should be perhaps as many as one release per new theme and no more and there should not be rares or ultras. Now I know no one will agree and BigV would never do that so how about getting rid of ultras and having just one rare color.

Again - please do more for the kitchen please!

Adeline PINK (113719515)

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:39 pm

I like a lot of items released today, I just dont understand the colour scheme. I would have liked a nice kitchen island to use with the cabinets. The navy blue colour is really nice and I am envisioning a really nice room. I may find a nice island or you may have retired them all. Who knows. What I do know is that the more you take out of stores, the less I am excited to decorate but thats another thread.
I hate clickables. I wont buy them unless the static image is worth the price. I think that maybe you should have them clickable in edit mode so we know if we want to spend the money on them. Maybe you guys could have a show home that you decorate in the most recent clickables and interactives. That way BVG could get a feel for how a release looks in a room and we can see what stuff does.
I love the wind hairs... They are really pretty!
I still dont know what I feel about this theme. I didnt really log on for 2 days and I'm not that bothered. But I like the stuff. Maybe I am growing out of Yo....
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 10663

Postby Adeline PINK (113719515) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:36 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:I like a lot of items released today, I just dont understand the colour scheme. I would have liked a nice kitchen island to use with the cabinets. The navy blue colour is really nice and I am envisioning a really nice room. I may find a nice island or you may have retired them all. Who knows. What I do know is that the more you take out of stores, the less I am excited to decorate but thats another thread.
I hate clickables. I wont buy them unless the static image is worth the price. I think that maybe you should have them clickable in edit mode so we know if we want to spend the money on them. Maybe you guys could have a show home that you decorate in the most recent clickables and interactives. That way BVG could get a feel for how a release looks in a room and we can see what stuff does.
I love the wind hairs... They are really pretty!
I still dont know what I feel about this theme. I didnt really log on for 2 days and I'm not that bothered. But I like the stuff. Maybe I am growing out of Yo....

I like your idea about a show home! Z used to stage items. I also like the navy blue but as I said earlier, the kitchen is too incomplete.

Adeline PINK (113719515)

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Thank you Kio and Loie :heart: And yes Loie, you so get my deco style :'( :haha: :drink: Love you!

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 11484

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Btw, I'm sure this has been brought up before, but WHY isn't there a search function when you are trying to connect an avenue with your properties? It would be so much easier to type in the name of the place vs endlessly scrolling with the little bar. :(
ImageImage

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:40 pm

I love many of the new items today!! TYSM!! I had alot of fun designing my Cabin Kitchen.

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 18168
Forum Title: YoAddict

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions