[UPDATED] YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

[UPDATED] YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Gary Stevenson » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Welcome to the YoWorld Community Forums!

We’ve provided these Rules of Conduct to provide guidelines for new and old members alike on behaviors and activities that are acceptable and encouraged, as well as those that are not permitted. Your continued ability to play YoWorld and use these forums is dependent on your adherence to these Rules of Conduct as well as the Posting Guidelines (found below).

These Rules of Conduct apply to all threads, posts, private messages, visitor messages on user profiles, social groups, and any other form of communication within the forums (collectively “Forum Content”):


1. Big Viking Games Terms of Service

The Big Viking Games Terms of Service govern all use of the Big Viking Games Service, including http://www.YoWorld.com and the YoWorld Community Forum (“Forum”). Violation of the Terms of Service can result in suspension of your forum and game account.


2. Courtesy and Respect

Forum Content must be civil and where possible it should be courteous. The forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between YoWorld players. Forum activity such as bumping, petitioning, lobbying, cross posting, threatening to quit, signing or +1’ing a thread is not constructive and is not permitted.

Forum Content must not:
• Be abusive, disrespectful, harassing or hostile and must not haze or attack others.
• Discuss politics or religion as they do not relate to Big Viking Games products and have a tendency to provoke disagreements.
• Discuss or debate the moderation of the Forums or the Rules of Conduct.
• Incite, promote or endorse legal actions or boycotts against Big Viking Games or any other entity.
• Contain personally identifiable information.

Forum Members and their Forum Content must not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Big Viking Games employees or other Forum Members.

Big Viking Games has a zero tolerance policy for content that violates the rules in this section.


3. Privacy

Private communications between forum members, moderators, Big Viking Games employees, and affiliates or partners of Big Viking Games Inc. should remain private.

Forum Content placed in public channels must not include copies of private communications, including support tickets, emails, private messages, and chat logs.


4. Viruses, Cheats, Exploits, and Hacks

Forum Content must not:
• Contain viruses, adware, spyware, worms or any other malicious code.
• Promote or describe methods for circumventing or manipulating these Rules of Conduct, Big Viking Games Terms of Service, game rules or the mechanics of any aspect of the Big Viking Games Service.


5. Illegal Content and Copyright

Forum Content must not:
• Contain (i) pornography; (ii) obscene or sexually explicit remarks or images; (iii) threatening or defamatory remarks or images; (iv) hateful, racially or ethnically offensive remarks or images; (v) descriptions or promotions of illegal activity; or (vi) provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
• Violate any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or any other third party rights.

Big Viking Games will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights infringement. For more information, please visit our DMCA Notice page.


6. Commercial Activity: Spam, Selling and Scams

Forum Content must not:
• Spam other members or the community.
• Contain content, links, or advertisements for non-Big Viking Games products or services, including content describing or promoting the unauthorized sale or transfer of Big Viking Games’ virtual goods.
• Contain content that encourages other forum members to participate in commercial activity or scams that violate Big Viking Games’ Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct.


7. Singular Identity

Each community member is limited to one forum account.


8. Signatures

We encourage Forum members to exercise positive self-expression. Forum members may include signatures in their posts.

• Signatures must not include more than three lines of text.
• Signatures must not include more one image.
• Signature images must not: (i) be larger than 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall and must not contain animations; and (ii) exceed a file size of 100 kb.

Signatures and signature images that are not consistent with these Rules of Conduct may be removed.


9. Violations of these Rules of Conduct

Forum Content and activity must not violate the letter or spirit of these Rules of Conduct. Forum Moderators and other Big Viking Games staff, in their sole discretion, will determine whether Forum Content or activity is in violation.

Responses to violations may include, but not be limited to: issuing a warning; removing Forum Content; suspending or terminating use of the Forums or other aspects of the Big Viking Games Service.

A failure to strictly enforce any aspect of these Rules of Conduct does not prevent Forum Moderators or other Big Viking Games staff from doing so in the future.

Appeals Process: Members with questions or concerns about these Rules of Conduct and Forum management may direct their questions to a Community Manager through a support ticket.


10. Changes to the Rules of Conduct

Big Viking Games may revise these Rules of Conduct or the Posting Guidelines at any time by making changes to this page. You should check this page from time to time to make note of any changes.
User avatar
Gary Stevenson
YoWorld Level: 400
 
Forum Posts: 1033
Forum Title: YoWorld Team
Location: Big Viking Games

YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct: Posting Guidelines

Postby Viking Jess » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey YoFans,

Welcome to our forums. In addition to the rules which we're sure you've all read top to bottom, we ask that you follow this short list of posting guidelines which are very similar to the in-game rules.


Posting Guidelines:

• Keep posts related to YoWorld unless you're in General Discussions.
• One account per person, in-game and on here!
• Be kind and courteous to others.
• Attacking, insults, trolling, bullying, racism, misogyny etc are not permitted under any circumstances.
• No profanity in any language.
• Non-English posts must be accompanied by an English translation in the same post.
• No discussion of cheating or exploits.
• If you need to discuss personal account issues, send us a support ticket using the Help tab above the game instead of posting.
• Please only post your wishlists in the official wishlist thread created each day here: viewforum.php?f=3
• Wishes are only permitted in the wishlists board. Posting outside of the appropriate section with the sole purpose of asking for currency or items (i.e. begging) is not permitted.
• Bumping threads is frowned upon. Excessive bumping is not permitted.
• Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc.
• Do not post about locked or deleted threads, or about forum moderation of any kind.
• Using the words “Vikings”, “BVG,” or any community team members' names in a thread topic with the sole intent of gaining moderator attention is not allowed. Please keep your thread title relevant to the post subject. The forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between YoWorld players, not a channel through which to demand Viking replies.


Posts which do not follow our guidelines may be removed. Repeated violations will result in losing forum access or game access. Thanks!
User avatar

Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 281
 
Forum Posts: 7803
Forum Title: Official Insta: @yoworldcommunity
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Curtid (185841213) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:21 pm

I've never saw this before LOLL
Banana
User avatar
Curtid (185841213)
YoWorld Level: 54
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 24, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1054
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: At My Desk

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Obsession xo (185918331) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:18 am

Did they just now post this?
Image
You bark, I bite. You say my name? They both get the blame. Kisses, - A
User avatar
Obsession xo (185918331)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4157
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Gon (120905520) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:25 pm

This is the first time i see this lol
User avatar
Gon (120905520)
YoWorld Level: 239
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34217
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby L1LY (164923148) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:56 am

Thanks
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -164923148 apt link
Wishlist page 6 WTB> EMERALD CITY WACKY HAIR (Any Color I WOULD DIE IF SM1 GIFTED ME)
User avatar
L1LY (164923148)
YoWorld Level: 183
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4743
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Formally Lily :)

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby oOGzuUzOo (3694390) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 pm

I got tired of read after numer 2..
User avatar
oOGzuUzOo (3694390)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 21
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby XxCAPOxNOOBxLCFxX (185494936) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:03 am

this includes the stealing of facebook site made for yoworldf to right
: :eh:
User avatar
XxCAPOxNOOBxLCFxX (185494936)
YoWorld Level: 118
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Lady S (7082935) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am

How do I delete a neighbor that blocked me with no reason?
User avatar
Lady S (7082935)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby CamieGrandee xo (176124301) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello,Im a Yoworld Player and my friend was banned from her account.Is she gonna be banned forever?cuz some players
are reporting other players without a reason..Im so worried about that rule. Is it gonna be forever or theres like 1 month or 2 month ban.Please reply,I really need your help
User avatar
CamieGrandee xo (176124301)
YoWorld Level: 38
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Lady S (7082935) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:18 pm

:silly:
Lady S (7082935) wrote:How do I delete a neighbor that blocked me with no reason?
User avatar
Lady S (7082935)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Speed 711 (184081390) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:52 am

Lady S (7082935) wrote::silly:
Lady S (7082935) wrote:How do I delete a neighbor that blocked me with no reason?


I found when I did my neighbor visits one of them popped up a message saying I could not enter their apartment because this neighbor had me blocked. It was preventing me from doing any other neighbor visits.

I have no idea why they blocked me as I did not even know the person. So I found their name on the buddy list to get the Facebook name, then I found them on Facebook and removed them from my Friends List. I then Blocked them on Facebook. After that they were gone from my Buddy List and removed from my Daily Neighbors List loop, so I could finally continue and get all 10 daily visits.
✌(◕‿-)✌ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ______My Apartment Link______ \(^o^)/ o(≧o≦)o
✌(◕‿-)✌ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Factory Interior Link - No waiting \(^o^)/ o(≧o≦)o
Rainbow Farting Koolaid Drinkers
User avatar
Speed 711 (184081390)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3890
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ¯\(°_o)/¯

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby francisca (176203541) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Hola soy Francisca tengo varias preguntas sobre esto:
Si algún vecino me insulta o me dice pesadeces en caso de que así lo amerite ¿ Qué puedo hacer con él?
¿Cómo puedo solucionar el problema en caso de que así lo amerite?

Le saluda respetuosamente Francisca Baeza. (Chile)

13/01/2015.
User avatar
francisca (176203541)
YoWorld Level: 104
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 26, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Gon (120905520) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:07 pm

francisca (176203541) wrote:Hola soy Francisca tengo varias preguntas sobre esto:
Si algún vecino me insulta o me dice pesadeces en caso de que así lo amerite ¿ Qué puedo hacer con él?
¿Cómo puedo solucionar el problema en caso de que así lo amerite?

Le saluda respetuosamente Francisca Baeza. (Chile)

13/01/2015.

One of the rules says that u must talk only in english
User avatar
Gon (120905520)
YoWorld Level: 239
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 34217
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Hakuna Matata (174298954) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Gary Stevenson wrote:Welcome to the YoWorld Community Forums! We’ve provided these Rules of Conduct to provide guidelines for new and old members alike on behaviors and activities that are acceptable and encouraged, as well as those that are not permitted. Your continued ability to play YoWorld and use these forums is dependent on your adherence to these Rules of Conduct.

These Rules of Conduct apply to all threads, posts, private messages, visitor messages on user profiles, social groups, and any other form of communication within the forums (collectively “Forum Content”):


1. Big Viking Games Terms of Service

The Big Viking Games Terms of Service govern all use of the Big Viking Games Service, including http://www.YoWorld.com and the YoWorld Community Forum (“Forum”). Violation of the Terms of Service can result in suspension of your forum and game account.


2. Courtesy and Respect

Forum Content must be civil and where possible it should be courteous. The forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between YoWorld players. Forum activity such as bumping, petitioning, lobbying, cross posting, threatening to quit, signing or +1’ing a thread is not constructive and is not permitted. Big Viking Games has a zero tolerance policy for content that violates the rules in this section.

Forum Content must not:

Be abusive, disrespectful, harassing or hostile and must not haze or attack others.
Discuss politics or religion as they do not relate to Big Viking Games products and have a tendency to provoke disagreements.
Discuss or debate the moderation of the Forums or the Rules of Conduct.
Incite, promote or endorse legal actions or boycotts against Big Viking Games or any other entity.
Contain personally identifiable information.


Forum Members and their Forum Content must not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Big Viking Games employees or other Forum Members.

3. Privacy

Private communications between forum members, moderators, Big VIking Games employees, and affiliates or partners of Big Viking Games Inc. should remain private.

Forum Content placed in public channels must not include copies of private communications, including support tickets, emails, private messages, and chat logs.

4. Viruses, Cheats, Exploits, and Hacks

Forum Content must not:

Contain viruses, adware, spyware, worms or any other malicious code.
Promote or describe methods for circumventing or manipulating these Rules of Conduct, Big Viking Games Terms of Service, game rules or the mechanics of any aspect of the Big Viking Games Service.


5. Illegal Content and Copyright

Forum Content must not:

Contain (i) pornography; (ii) obscene or sexually explicit remarks or images; (iii) threatening or defamatory remarks or images; (iv) hateful, racially or ethnically offensive remarks or images; (v) descriptions or promotions of illegal activity; or (vi) provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
Violate any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or any other third party rights.


Big Viking Games will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights infringement. For more information, please visit our DMCA Notice page.

6. Commercial Activity: Spam, Selling and Scams

Forum Content must not:

Spam other members or the community.
Contain content, links, or advertisements for non-Big Viking Games products or services, including content describing or promoting the unauthorized sale or transfer of Big Viking Games’s virtual goods.
Contain content that encourages other forum members to participate in commercial activity or scams that violate Big Viking Games’s Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct.


7. Singular Identity

Each community member is limited to one forum account.


8. Signatures

We encourage Forum members to exercise positive self-expression. Forum members may include signatures in their posts.

Signatures must not include more than three lines of text.


Signature images must not: (i) be larger than 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall and must not contain animations; and (ii) exceed a file size of 100 kb.

Signatures and signature images that are not consistent with these Rules of Conduct may be removed.

9. Violations of these Rules of Conduct

Forum Content and activity must not violate the letter or spirit of these Rules of Conduct. Forum Moderators and other Big Viking Games staff, in their sole discretion, will determine whether Forum Content or activity is in violation.

Responses to violations may include, but not be limited to: issuing a warning; removing Forum Content; suspending or terminating use of the Forums or other aspects of the Big Viking Games Service.

A failure to strictly enforce any aspect of these Rules of Conduct does not prevent Forum Moderators or other Big Viking Games staff from doing so in the future.

Appeals Process: Members with questions or concerns about these Rules of Conduct and Forum management may direct their questions to a Community Manager.

10. Changes to the Rules of Conduct

Big Viking Games may revise these Rules of Conduct at any time by making changes to this page. You should check this page from time to time to make note of any changes.

Its been more then 2 months and I cant play because the app somehow got deleted from my phone please help!!! o_o :grr

me too

Please help I did a secret of the game by mobile phone and did not remember the code
User avatar
Hakuna Matata (174298954)
YoRookie

Posts: 11
Joined YoWorld: Feb 06, 2011
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :'( :sleepy: o_o :sleepy:
User avatar
Hakuna Matata (174298954)
YoWorld Level: 47
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 06, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby francisca (176203541) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Hakuna Matata (174298954) wrote:
Gary Stevenson wrote:Welcome to the YoWorld Community Forums! We’ve provided these Rules of Conduct to provide guidelines for new and old members alike on behaviors and activities that are acceptable and encouraged, as well as those that are not permitted. Your continued ability to play YoWorld and use these forums is dependent on your adherence to these Rules of Conduct.

These Rules of Conduct apply to all threads, posts, private messages, visitor messages on user profiles, social groups, and any other form of communication within the forums (collectively “Forum Content”):


1. Big Viking Games Terms of Service

The Big Viking Games Terms of Service govern all use of the Big Viking Games Service, including http://www.YoWorld.com and the YoWorld Community Forum (“Forum”). Violation of the Terms of Service can result in suspension of your forum and game account.


2. Courtesy and Respect

Forum Content must be civil and where possible it should be courteous. The forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between YoWorld players. Forum activity such as bumping, petitioning, lobbying, cross posting, threatening to quit, signing or +1’ing a thread is not constructive and is not permitted. Big Viking Games has a zero tolerance policy for content that violates the rules in this section.

Forum Content must not:

Be abusive, disrespectful, harassing or hostile and must not haze or attack others.
Discuss politics or religion as they do not relate to Big Viking Games products and have a tendency to provoke disagreements.
Discuss or debate the moderation of the Forums or the Rules of Conduct.
Incite, promote or endorse legal actions or boycotts against Big Viking Games or any other entity.
Contain personally identifiable information.


Forum Members and their Forum Content must not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Big Viking Games employees or other Forum Members.

3. Privacy

Private communications between forum members, moderators, Big VIking Games employees, and affiliates or partners of Big Viking Games Inc. should remain private.

Forum Content placed in public channels must not include copies of private communications, including support tickets, emails, private messages, and chat logs.

4. Viruses, Cheats, Exploits, and Hacks

Forum Content must not:

Contain viruses, adware, spyware, worms or any other malicious code.
Promote or describe methods for circumventing or manipulating these Rules of Conduct, Big Viking Games Terms of Service, game rules or the mechanics of any aspect of the Big Viking Games Service.


5. Illegal Content and Copyright

Forum Content must not:

Contain (i) pornography; (ii) obscene or sexually explicit remarks or images; (iii) threatening or defamatory remarks or images; (iv) hateful, racially or ethnically offensive remarks or images; (v) descriptions or promotions of illegal activity; or (vi) provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
Violate any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or any other third party rights.


Big Viking Games will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights infringement. For more information, please visit our DMCA Notice page.

6. Commercial Activity: Spam, Selling and Scams

Forum Content must not:

Spam other members or the community.
Contain content, links, or advertisements for non-Big Viking Games products or services, including content describing or promoting the unauthorized sale or transfer of Big Viking Games’s virtual goods.
Contain content that encourages other forum members to participate in commercial activity or scams that violate Big Viking Games’s Terms of Service or Rules of Conduct.


7. Singular Identity

Each community member is limited to one forum account.


8. Signatures

We encourage Forum members to exercise positive self-expression. Forum members may include signatures in their posts.

Signatures must not include more than three lines of text.


Signature images must not: (i) be larger than 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall and must not contain animations; and (ii) exceed a file size of 100 kb.

Signatures and signature images that are not consistent with these Rules of Conduct may be removed.

9. Violations of these Rules of Conduct

Forum Content and activity must not violate the letter or spirit of these Rules of Conduct. Forum Moderators and other Big Viking Games staff, in their sole discretion, will determine whether Forum Content or activity is in violation.

Responses to violations may include, but not be limited to: issuing a warning; removing Forum Content; suspending or terminating use of the Forums or other aspects of the Big Viking Games Service.

A failure to strictly enforce any aspect of these Rules of Conduct does not prevent Forum Moderators or other Big Viking Games staff from doing so in the future.

Appeals Process: Members with questions or concerns about these Rules of Conduct and Forum management may direct their questions to a Community Manager.

10. Changes to the Rules of Conduct

Big Viking Games may revise these Rules of Conduct at any time by making changes to this page. You should check this page from time to time to make note of any changes.

Its been more then 2 months and I cant play because the app somehow got deleted from my phone please help!!! o_o :grr

me too

Please help I did a secret of the game by mobile phone and did not remember the code
User avatar
Hakuna Matata (174298954)
YoRookie

Posts: 11
Joined YoWorld: Feb 06, 2011
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :'( :sleepy: o_o :sleepy:
User avatar
francisca (176203541)
YoWorld Level: 104
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 26, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Cloud Dtb (166603149) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:37 pm

puro :)[color=#00BF40][img]%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20[/img][/color]
User avatar
Cloud Dtb (166603149)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby JustABoyLoL (130461855) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:52 pm

If only everyone Followed the Rules eh, lol... Thanks for heads up ;) "I" don't want to break "any" rules, and I don't want to be ignorant as what the rules are... Sincerely: Still learning, LoL :) and is now even a little Cheerier, LoL.. I went from a YoNewbie to a YoRookie Today... LoL
Image
Thankya ZipLocket for top notch Siggy, Hat's a nice touch ;)
User avatar
JustABoyLoL (130461855)
YoWorld Level: 219
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21
Forum Title: YoRookie
Location: Here, There, and Everywhere!!!

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby Mr PAnda (152971408) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:01 am

Hey I don't know what happened but I bid in Aunction house and I thought I won and the money I bid discounted but when I look at my inventory the item is not there hey what happened?
User avatar
Mr PAnda (152971408)
YoWorld Level: 34
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YoWorld Forum Rules of Conduct

Postby BINGO (161500583) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Hello. My name is Sharon Ross.i have a friend you have banned from yo.her player id number is 102712944. she is also an admisrtator for the fan page of "Yo Queens Kingdom Pro Pageants".I have been a fan for over a year and this lady has never caused any trouble for me.
User avatar
BINGO (161500583)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions