Does anyone have this item?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Does anyone have this item?

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 am

Just went to the furniture store to look for cat themed items and stumbled over this Curled Up Yo Cat Bed from
the Ancient Egypt theme. Does it do anything specific? Does any of you purrhaps have it placed in a room and would allow me
to visit and see it in action? :heart: :rose: :cat:

❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 441
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 27754
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Does anyone have this item?

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:44 am

We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7650
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:55 am

Thank you for sharing this. :heart:
Pretty neat. It would even be better if our Yo were to lay down cuddling a kitty. :cat: :heart:

Toink Toink (117686344) wrote:Yo just lies down on it
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73384061

Mizz Libra (136290570)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:07 pm

yes,, it is the cutest bed too. Surprisingly, it is quite large.. You click it and your avatar curls up on top of it. It is really tastefully done and looks like it might be done for an exclusive kind of cat.. The nice thing about this sweet bed is if your avatar is on it, no one can click on your avatar. so it is the sweetest way to express yourself as a cat. Did you all know cats are a submissive creature and very conforming? When they turn their back to you after you correct them they are exclusively submitting in their highest level and especially if they lay down flat on their belly and turn their head from you as in ignoring you. It is not ignoring but actually submissive. A cat never looks the dominate person leader in the home in the eyes when corrected and Never the one who brings them food. Sadly people try to put a dogs language in a cats mouth and demeanor... When this happens the cat is quite aloof and sad and shy's off of real communicating efforts to the human. They are intensely sensitive to body functions. They hear your heart beating, your normal inner rhythm. Sadly we are ignorant of cat language. We miss out on cat behaviors that are actually needful in humans. Being content in a bed we never made ourself is one of them. We truly miss out on loving others and tuning ourself into the core of us all, flesh and blood. We talk and reveal hate arrogance and pride, of which none of this is near a cat's normal behavior.
Here is one that is situated in a way that will make a lot of sense in what I am saying as well.
Enjoy
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80632982
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8872

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:54 am

Cats are beautiful creatures for sure. Although they are my favorite animals, I am in no way or form an expert on felines, but always happy to learn more. Thank you for sharing this information :heart: :cat:

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:yes,, it is the cutest bed too. Surprisingly, it is quite large.. You click it and your avatar curls up on top of it. It is really tastefully done and looks like it might be done for an exclusive kind of cat.. The nice thing about this sweet bed is if your avatar is on it, no one can click on your avatar. so it is the sweetest way to express yourself as a cat. Did you all know cats are a submissive creature and very conforming? When they turn their back to you after you correct them they are exclusively submitting in their highest level and especially if they lay down flat on their belly and turn their head from you as in ignoring you. It is not ignoring but actually submissive. A cat never looks the dominate person leader in the home in the eyes when corrected and Never the one who brings them food. Sadly people try to put a dogs language in a cats mouth and demeanor... When this happens the cat is quite aloof and sad and shy's off of real communicating efforts to the human. They are intensely sensitive to body functions. They hear your heart beating, your normal inner rhythm. Sadly we are ignorant of cat language. We miss out on cat behaviors that are actually needful in humans. Being content in a bed we never made ourself is one of them. We truly miss out on loving others and tuning ourself into the core of us all, flesh and blood. We talk and reveal hate arrogance and pride, of which none of this is near a cat's normal behavior.
Here is one that is situated in a way that will make a lot of sense in what I am saying as well.
Enjoy

Mizz Libra (136290570)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:22 am

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Cats are beautiful creatures for sure. Although they are my favorite animals, I am in no way or form an expert on felines, but always happy to learn more. Thank you for sharing this information :heart: :cat:

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:yes,, it is the cutest bed too. Surprisingly, it is quite large.. You click it and your avatar curls up on top of it. It is really tastefully done and looks like it might be done for an exclusive kind of cat.. The nice thing about this sweet bed is if your avatar is on it, no one can click on your avatar. so it is the sweetest way to express yourself as a cat. Did you all know cats are a submissive creature and very conforming? When they turn their back to you after you correct them they are exclusively submitting in their highest level and especially if they lay down flat on their belly and turn their head from you as in ignoring you. It is not ignoring but actually submissive. A cat never looks the dominate person leader in the home in the eyes when corrected and Never the one who brings them food. Sadly people try to put a dogs language in a cats mouth and demeanor... When this happens the cat is quite aloof and sad and shy's off of real communicating efforts to the human. They are intensely sensitive to body functions. They hear your heart beating, your normal inner rhythm. Sadly we are ignorant of cat language. We miss out on cat behaviors that are actually needful in humans. Being content in a bed we never made ourself is one of them. We truly miss out on loving others and tuning ourself into the core of us all, flesh and blood. We talk and reveal hate arrogance and pride, of which none of this is near a cat's normal behavior.
Enjoy

My friends cat saved my life. She went to extremes to do it and even ousted my own cat out of my bedroom and switched bedrooms. At time I was not aware she did that till way later. SHe screamed meowed into my face and patted my eyelids, cheek and lips until I woke up .. She did this nightly..
Things on things I end up finding out later I was stopping breathing 400 times a night.
Thank God for Cats.
I am now an animal whisperer. Dogs, cats birds and squirrels so far and a few horses.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8872

Return to YoWorld Discussions