BVG Your Gem Event Entries are STILL Glitched!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: BVG Your Gem Event Entries are STILL Glitched!

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:35 am

Some were very nicely dressed and to not top it off with a hair :eh: .
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7650
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:38 am

leeum is right. these error filled events will continue to be offered as long as the majority of players support them. plain and simple. pointing out these errors while continuing to support the event is an exercise in futility, which i'm guilty of, too. although my adult daughter enters thesee events for me, i still reap the rewards so it's easy for me to cotinue partaking of them. there will never be any change in how these events are governed by bvg until enough players refuse to participate it is no longer worth their bottom line to offer these events. a fact of life, especially in the business world

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?...-111036364

avoid negative people. they have a problem for every solution. albert einstein

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 368
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 10495
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Lori (131347843) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:49 am

First of all, hair was a requirement in the last dress up challenge and as I said, everyone who wore the long green hippie dress was bald, then. I doubt the speculation that because hair was not in the required elements for this challenge, that people didn't put one on. Also, loads of the bald entries had full makeup done, so to not put on a hair would be extremely weird.

I don't believe at all that people put their entries in like this on purpose. We can speculate all we want, but it is BVG I want an answer from. They are collecting money from people hand over fist for these challenges and not giving a fig if people's entries are bald, blurry, gigantic, levitating or do not show up at all.

And yes, bald is beautiful (been there more than once myself) and some of you many have voted for some of the entries even with parts of their entries missing, but lots of other people voting would not. Many of these entries showed besides ones that were dressed equally as nice but with hair, which puts them at a distinct disadvantage and none of it is their fault.

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3110
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:52 am

Lori (131347843) wrote:First of all, hair was a requirement in the last dress up challenge and as I said, everyone who wore the long green hippie dress was bald, then. I doubt the speculation that because hair was not in the required elements for this challenge, that people didn't put one on. Also, loads of the bald entries had full makeup done, so to not put on a hair would be extremely weird.

I don't believe at all that people put their entries in like this on purpose. We can speculate all we want, but it is BVG I want an answer from. They are collecting money from people hand over fist for these challenges and not giving a fig if people's entries are bald, blurry, gigantic, levitating or do not show up at all.

And yes, bald is beautiful (been there more than once myself) and some of you many have voted for some of the entries even with parts of their entries missing, but lots of other people voting would not. Many of these entries showed besides ones that were dressed equally as nice but with hair, which puts them at a distinct disadvantage and none of it is their fault.

The challenge which we're not voting on did not have hair as a requirement.

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 24135
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:59 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Lori (131347843) wrote:First of all, hair was a requirement in the last dress up challenge and as I said, everyone who wore the long green hippie dress was bald, then. I doubt the speculation that because hair was not in the required elements for this challenge, that people didn't put one on. Also, loads of the bald entries had full makeup done, so to not put on a hair would be extremely weird.

The challenge which we're not voting on did not have hair as a requirement.

So people are THAT literal & because it's not a requirement, they just went bald? They have no hairs in their inventories? :silly:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 9800
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:00 am

Most likely Leeum and Lori are both correct. The hair was not required, but there is a glitch. Hopefully this will be addressed.
;)

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10933

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:00 am

Dylan (109207210) wrote:I had a lot of bald entries also. If their outfit was nice, I voted for them.

same here! and i voted them too if they had good outfits :D
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 11141

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 am

bvg is being like the majority of businesses. just like walmart and buckle and meijers and a million more. bottom line is all that matters to the majority of businesses. thank god some businesses today are into to conducting their sales and products with sustainability over all. lori, i wouldnt hold my breath waiting for an answer from bvg about these events. most businesses don't or wont answer these types of inquring questions until their bottom line is turning pink or heading to red. it would be interesting to see what bvg would reply but men will get pregnant before that happens :D

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?...-111036364

avoid negative people. they have a problem for every solution. albert einstein

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 368
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 10495

Postby Lori (131347843) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:16 am

:dizzy: :phew: I'm just....

This is clearly a glitch which has happened on the last 2 outfit challenges. It doesn't matter if you voted for baldies. I am waiting for a response from BVG, now.

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3110
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:26 am

I saw one or two baldies. ... & I been voting for that past hour and 1/2
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 48659
Forum Title: YoManiac

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions