Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your outfit

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your outfit

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:03 pm

We finally have a clothing challenge and I can't wait to see what you guys came up with. In this challenge we should dress up for lunar eclipse, I guess?

Image
Challenge 3 – Praise the Goddess

Good luck, everybody!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3568
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Whoever writes this descriptions, I have message for her/him: Kudos that you are able to confuse me time after time...:D :D
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10774
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Where is not so easy to reach me...

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Katrina (173597498) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm

I made this I don't have the animated pony or I would have added it too. I love the new pony yobers!
Image
Still working on my tropical homes and avenues. Did get arrows to link them all.
Image
Big WTB/Wishlist - Thank You List July 2019 - My Apartment Link - Tropical Home Link
User avatar

Katrina (173597498)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 22, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1559
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Sitting next to my cat fighting for the keyboard.

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Sir Spurtsalot (126579776) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm

*giggle*

*waits for someone to report this challenge for being religious*

Image
Image

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
User avatar
Sir Spurtsalot (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32805
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:27 pm

This is what I scrabled up:
Image

The king of elves is not an elf, who would have thought? Or is he, and just has the pointy ears carefully covered in with the hair? :haha:


Denna, would it even be a description anymore if it did not confuse anybody?

Katrina, I love your entry!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3568
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Katrina (173597498) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Mischievous (126579776) wrote:*giggle*

*waits for someone to report this challenge for being religious*

Image

Keeps reminding me of another game I play which I am cosplaying an elven character from right now. Skin is wrong color needs to be a bit teal but don't have the skin color for her to match perfect.
Still working on my tropical homes and avenues. Did get arrows to link them all.
Image
Big WTB/Wishlist - Thank You List July 2019 - My Apartment Link - Tropical Home Link
User avatar

Katrina (173597498)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 22, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1559
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Sitting next to my cat fighting for the keyboard.

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Sir Spurtsalot (126579776) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Whoever writes this descriptions, I have message for her/him: Kudos that you are able to confuse me time after time...:D :D


DESCRIPTION: Welcome to Club Elf! You are the DJ for a huge rave and now require clothing worthy of an elven disco. Create a look that says "eternally suave" while paying homage to your tribal ancestors.

DESCRIPTION: The jungles of Elvira beat somberly with a vibe of unrest. As the ruler of the land, your job is to introduce marijuana as the new cash crop. Drape yourself in a look that tells the people you are sassy and you mean business.

DESCRIPTION: Somewhere a toilet is clogged in the lower city. The back up now flows into the streets and elf children are weeping. Create look that tells everyone you have raised your hands in the air and you don't care.

DESCRIPTION: You have a burning desire that really burns. You've looked everywhere for your chapstick and know that it has been taken by a wee elf. Put a look together that covers your sin while granting you 3 wishes involving pork products.


It's my side job. You're welcome. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
User avatar
Sir Spurtsalot (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32805
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Did they forget to add most of the requirements? :haha:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10302
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:34 pm

Mischievous (126579776) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:Whoever writes this descriptions, I have message for her/him: Kudos that you are able to confuse me time after time...:D :D


DESCRIPTION: Welcome to Club Elf! You are the DJ for a huge rave and now require clothing worthy of an elven disco. Create a look that says "eternally suave" while paying homage to your tribal ancestors.

DESCRIPTION: The jungles of Elvira beat somberly with a vibe of unrest. As the ruler of the land, your job is to introduce marijuana as the new cash crop. Drape yourself in a look that tells the people you are sassy and you mean business.

DESCRIPTION: Somewhere a toilet is clogged in the lower city. The back up now flows into the streets and elf children are weeping. Create look that tells everyone you have raised your hands in the air and you don't care.

DESCRIPTION: You have a burning desire that really burns. You've looked everywhere for your chapstick and know that it has been taken by a wee elf. Put a look together that covers your sin while granting you 3 wishes involving pork products.


It's my side job. You're welcome. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ROFL :haha:
User avatar

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1589
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Skyrim

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:42 pm

I went simple with mine. Took me about 4 minutes.

Image
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10302
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby LindyLou Who (126352247) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

LindyLou Who (126352247)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3285
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:23 pm

I'm not posting my outfit ahead, but it's FAR easier to use the male starter than the female, as you have to swap a dress for the female & all the EK2019 Priestess outfit items are not dresses :/ :dizzy:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Cher (186289840) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:27 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:I'm not posting my outfit ahead, but it's FAR easier to use the male starter than the female, as you have to swap a dress for the female & all the EK2019 Priestess outfit items are not dresses :/ :dizzy:


Do you think posting ahead of time affects the scoring?
User avatar

Cher (186289840)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 10, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 741
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: England

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Dalia (186289840) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:I'm not posting my outfit ahead, but it's FAR easier to use the male starter than the female, as you have to swap a dress for the female & all the EK2019 Priestess outfit items are not dresses :/ :dizzy:


Do you think posting ahead of time affects the scoring?

My score is consistently MUCH higher if I don't post it ahead.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Cher (186289840) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:40 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Dalia (186289840) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:I'm not posting my outfit ahead, but it's FAR easier to use the male starter than the female, as you have to swap a dress for the female & all the EK2019 Priestess outfit items are not dresses :/ :dizzy:


Do you think posting ahead of time affects the scoring?

My score is consistently MUCH higher if I don't post it ahead.


I'll take a leaf out of your book and start posting when it's over. :)
Last edited by Cher (186289840) on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Cher (186289840)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 10, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 741
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: England

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Image
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4262
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Image

Wowie, beautiful!
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9732
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 pm

I do what I want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Image
Image
..........'a beating heart of stone... ❤'.........
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7877
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: L̷̥̦͋o̷̭̹̫̿ș̸̭̦̈̎ṯ̶͑͒͝ ̸̬͔̋̍͝I̴͚̖̔̇n̸͙͊̊̉ ̵̹̪͖̕͠Ṭ̴́h̸̛͉̄̈́͜e̸̲̹̅͐͗ ̴̠̟͚̔͑Ê̸͍̗c̸̢͎̳̑h̴̟́̌̚o̴̯͘

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:10 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Image

Wowie, beautiful!

ty :hug: :hug:
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4262
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Mid Summer's Night Event – Challenge 3: Show off your ou

Postby Cher (186289840) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:14 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Image


Gorgeous. :)
User avatar

Cher (186289840)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 10, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 741
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: England

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions