[FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Thursday, July 18th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Wednesday, July 10th)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:55 am

:party:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10933
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Tuesday, July 9th)

Postby Viking Sarah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 am

Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:
XxMiMixX (132809113) wrote:
hey Viking Sarah :heart: welcome back from your vacation ... these were the last 2 exclusive packs we got

so u see our confusion why we say the exclusive was FREE is previous packages so why it's charged 8 yc this time ?? and yet u said: " Going forward, this is the pricing consistency you should expect to see in discounted packs featuring exclusive items " .... so is this your way of telling us that's how the exclusive package deals will be charged from now on ? :eh:

Thanks for posting this!!! The new "deal" is a complete price gouge! Just look at the price difference! :grr I really hope they do not continue the "new" way in the future. If so, I really fear for this game.

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this! I will be bringing these concerns to the team to re-open the discussion on how packs featuring exclusives are presented and priced. Stay tuned! :heart:
Viking Sarah

Forum Posts: 528
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Thursday, July 11th)

Postby Laura Rose (138237058) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 am

Thanks for mentioning the VIP stuff had no idea they were released.. will message a friend who is VIP after I check them out. TC
Image"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die"
“Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming” ― David Bowie
Visit my Altons Anniversary Ave.. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h76129915
Laura Rose (138237058)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5989
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby OMG SHOES (2131112) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:44 am

Love, love, love the new VIP cleric outfits. Also, thanks for making my subscription feel like it's worth it again. I was about to cancel if things didn't go back to the way they used to be.

OMG SHOES (2131112)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2008

Forum Posts: 1538
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Viking Sarah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Hey everyone!

We experienced a pricing error this morning on one of the items released, and I wanted to provide everyone with an update. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this one. It was a tricky situation that we noticed almost immediately, but it took a few extra minutes to implement the remedy.

This morning we released the Blue Sectioned Row Seats for the incorrect price of 8 YoCoins. This item should have been priced at 8 YoCash.

When we became aware of the issue, we immediately removed the seats from the store. As pricing errors sometimes come up in YoWorld, we have a procedure in place for how to fix the issues. However, this morning we were presented with a YoCoin versus YoCash pricing error, and that's something that doesn't arise often.

In the past, pricing errors that fall into this rare category are often the tools needed for some not-so-nice players to take advantage of an exploit, which is specifically against YoWorld's Terms of Service. In full disclosure, as we were investigating, all signs were pointing to the potential for an economy-damaging exploit brewing. With that knowledge, our team has completed the following process to ensure this won't happen, and hopefully is fair for everyone:

• All players who purchased the Blue Sectioned Row Seats for 8 YoCoins will be able to keep this item on their account. However, this item is now locked to their account - it cannot be sold, traded, gifted, or placed in the Auction House
  • The seats are now back in store, and the price has been updated to reflect the correct 8 YoCash price. This updated item is not locked to your account - you can sell, trade, gift, or auction it to your heart's content!

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we sorted all of this out! If you have any other questions or feedback, please definitely let me know! :heart: :hug:
Viking Sarah

Forum Posts: 528
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:04 pm

Viking Sarah wrote:Hey everyone!

We experienced a pricing error this morning on one of the items released, and I wanted to provide everyone with an update. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this one. It was a tricky situation that we noticed almost immediately, but it took a few extra minutes to implement the remedy.

This morning we released the Blue Sectioned Row Seats for the incorrect price of 8 YoCoins. This item should have been priced at 8 YoCash.

When we became aware of the issue, we immediately removed the seats from the store. As pricing errors sometimes come up in YoWorld, we have a procedure in place for how to fix the issues. However, this morning we were presented with a YoCoin versus YoCash pricing error, and that's something that doesn't arise often.

In the past, pricing errors that fall into this rare category are often the tools needed for some not-so-nice players to take advantage of an exploit, which is specifically against YoWorld's Terms of Service. In full disclosure, as we were investigating, all signs were pointing to the potential for an economy-damaging exploit brewing. With that knowledge, our team has completed the following process to ensure this won't happen, and hopefully is fair for everyone:

• All players who purchased the Blue Sectioned Row Seats for 8 YoCoins will be able to keep this item on their account. However, this item is now locked to their account - it cannot be sold, traded, gifted, or placed in the Auction House
  • The seats are now back in store, and the price has been updated to reflect the correct 8 YoCash price. This updated item is not locked to your account - you can sell, trade, gift, or auction it to your heart's content!

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we sorted all of this out! If you have any other questions or feedback, please definitely let me know! :heart: :hug:

BRAVO!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 17914
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby beanmom (6754061) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Image

I LOVE these outfits! First VIP wearables in a long time that make me glad I paid for VIP.

beanmom (6754061)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 27, 2008

Forum Posts: 161
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:52 pm

I was going to buy a cleric robe but my hand ended up inside it.. is this a thing or a bad design? If it's a thing, I dont get it. If it's a glitch, I would hope for it to be fixed because it's pretty good otherwise!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 10411

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:04 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Image

Oooh, those look really nice! :love:
Thanks for posting, haven't logged in yet :thumbsup:
..........'a beating heart of stone... ❤'.........
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010

Forum Posts: 7926
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: L̷̥̦͋o̷̭̹̫̿ș̸̭̦̈̎ṯ̶͑͒͝ ̸̬͔̋̍͝I̴͚̖̔̇n̸͙͊̊̉ ̵̹̪͖̕͠Ṭ̴́h̸̛͉̄̈́͜e̸̲̹̅͐͗ ̴̠̟͚̔͑Ê̸͍̗c̸̢͎̳̑h̴̟́̌̚o̴̯͘

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

I was bored today, I mean really Elves, :?: I am HAPPY for those who have never done this theme, and I loved the house, but I have decorated the whole thing, and only added like maybe five things from the new stuff. Nobody is dressing for Art Deco yet, so I was really bored and came up with this
Happier times :D :D
But again for those who love the current theme, I am happy for you and thx BVG for saving me some bucks, and my hubby is happier also :heart: :heart:
Better to be infamous than not famous...Roger Stone
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82694525

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 694
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Viking Sarah wrote:Hey everyone!

BRAVO!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What she said, I slept through this, too much the night before :haha: :haha:

Meadow (152618059)

Postby Scarlett (128195995) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:35 pm

:sick: :devil: :'( :shocked: :sad: :?: :heartbroken: :wailing: I can't believe my entry didn't go thru again. This is like the fourth time . I spent a ton of money this time. Every time I report it, I don't hear anything for weeks and then I get a standard reply saying too bad. I was really enjoying playing but now I am, thinking I won't bother since this keeps happening. It has been both an outfit and a room. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do???
Scarlett (128195995)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Scarlett (128195995) wrote::sick: :devil: :'( :shocked: :sad: :?: :heartbroken: :wailing: I can't believe my entry didn't go thru again. This is like the fourth time . I spent a ton of money this time. Every time I report it, I don't hear anything for weeks and then I get a standard reply saying too bad. I was really enjoying playing but now I am, thinking I won't bother since this keeps happening. It has been both an outfit and a room. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do???

Happened to me last night, I had to reload three times, then strip down to nothing and change from the fm entry to the male, and it finally accepted it. I started a thread last night and left it up for others to see, but I guess I should have bumped it this morning. This happened to me on other gem events, and unless the masses are in here screaming that it happened to them, no one seems to care. But I do and I am sorry it happened to you. It also takes away my ability to enjoy the event, and post my costume and what I won knowing I have been in your shoes before and that others are still going through it. Start early and start a thread if it happens next time. Others can help you until it works :heart: :heart: It's BVG who should be ashamed of themselves but what do U expect from a gaming company :quiet:

Meadow (152618059)

Postby Scarlett (128195995) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Meadow, thank you for making me know it happens to others. I buy things I normally wouldn't so I can enter the challenge and have a chance of winning some yo cash. So very bummed out..
Scarlett (128195995)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:12 pm

This:
reminds me of this:
The Princes Bride's R.O.U.S. (Rodents of Unusual Size.) A longer face, smaller ears, and smaller eyes would have done it. I actually wish they went with an R.O.U.S.!!! Now that I would have bought!

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 721

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Tysm for giving us something nice on VIP. It's a super nice outfit for the gals and the male outfit has some nice bits :heart: Could you pls fix the timers for RR2 and AV2 in VIP clothing so we know when those items will expire next?

This deco release is a mixed bag for me. I love the steps and will def find somewhere to use those, the npcs are overpriced(I like the Giants), the scrolls look like dinky posters instead of actual scrolls and the maps are way too small. I really like the cushioned benches and will use those somewhere in the future, the windows are nice but too expensive for me at this time. I like the chairs and the sectioned rows alot. The Coat of Arms look like cheap cutouts with no depth or realness..bit disappointing and sad. The coin podiums are too small and do not rotate 4 ways to be useful at all...been saying this for over a yr with this item :idea:
Overall I think the quality is off on this release..sorry. :sad:

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 1597
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:04 am

I cannot believe the new Capes come with a mystery box :haha:

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 24135
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:10 am

New desktop calendar out. I got a handheld golf club. :eh:
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7650
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Friday, July 12th)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:13 am

Ok, never mind... :)
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 10812

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Friday, July 12th)

Postby Refresh (12371346) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:33 am

gotta love these capes LOL

Refresh (12371346)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 317
Forum Title: YoRegular

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions