[FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Thursday, July 18th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Wednesday, July 10th)

Postby First Angel (11511951) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Is everything in this theme only set to turn two ways? Even the tables can only be set on one side because the plates with cutlery only turn two ways. It seems to be becoming more predominant in all the themes, but this one is the worst. I love the idea of this theme, but I'm frustrated that I can't really decorate properly.

First Angel (11511951)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 26
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Unicorns are a great idea. Most people I play with enjoy them and they'll spend a wad on them.

Not me, but they will. LOL

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 32903
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Viking Sarah » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Mischievous (126579776) wrote:Unicorns are a great idea. Most people I play with enjoy them and they'll spend a wad on them.

Viking Sarah
YoWorld Level: 308

Forum Posts: 528
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Viking Sarah wrote:
Mischievous (126579776) wrote:Unicorns are a great idea. Most people I play with enjoy them and they'll spend a wad on them.

I do still have one gifted unicorn item. But I wear it in shame only when the person who gifted it to me peer pressures me to be thankful. :haha:

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 32903
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Re: [FEEDBACK] EK2019: Elven Kingdom (Tuesday, July 9th)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Viking Sarah wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:Ok, what is wrong with this picture? Again! :dizzy:

I don't want to sound mean, but someone really needs to take math lessons... :angel:

Hey there, Denna! Great catch on these details!

I brought this issue up to the team to find out what's been happening and what the solution will be going forward. Hopefully this will all make sense and make things a lot easier for everyone going forward.

In full disclosure, it looks as if there has been some inconsistency regarding pack pricing recently, and for that we offer our apologies for any confusion it may have caused. Our team uses metrics, stats, data, (insert another word for numbers here), and we rely on a continually updated pricing guide based on these numbers when we release these items to you and create these promotions. After looking into it further, it looks like some wires were crossed in our guide which caused some pack prices to not be consistent.

Let's dig a little deeper by taking a look at this morning's Spirit Unicorn Yober Pack to help explain the prices you're seeing:
  • The Yobers can be purchased for 6 YoCash each, for a total of 24 YoCash if you purchased them all individually
  • Purchasing the pack offered a discount on these four Yobers, plus the exclusive Animated Celestial Unicorn Yober (priced at 8 YoCash, but unavailable for purchase outside of the pack)
  • This equals the original pack price of 32 YoCash, which was shown to players.
  • The discount of 20% applies to the original pack price

Going forward, this is the pricing consistency you should expect to see in discounted packs featuring exclusive items, so I hope this makes things a bit easier. Of course, if you happen to be unsure about the math involved on a promotion, or have more questions, please definitely let us know! :heart:

Thank you very much for this ^ ^Sarah. :rose:

Idk why I thought that exclusive was free bonus item if you buy package... :eh: I could swear it was, in the past...

But ok, if I am wrong, I am wrong... :thumbsup: :D
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 10812
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:33 pm

The "price" of the exclusive should not be included in the price of the pack.

It's a stupid marketing gimmick.

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 24135
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 pm

I would like the outfits that are on the new NPC's

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 8452
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 pm

First Angel (11511951) wrote:Is everything in this theme only set to turn two ways? Even the tables can only be set on one side because the plates with cutlery only turn two ways. It seems to be becoming more predominant in all the themes, but this one is the worst. I love the idea of this theme, but I'm frustrated that I can't really decorate properly.

The plates turn 4 ways for me. :eh: They were a huge pain to turn tho, as I had 26 settings.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 9800

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) wrote:I would like the outfits that are on the new NPC's

haha my thoughts too

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 1597
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
First Angel (11511951) wrote:Is everything in this theme only set to turn two ways? Even the tables can only be set on one side because the plates with cutlery only turn two ways. It seems to be becoming more predominant in all the themes, but this one is the worst. I love the idea of this theme, but I'm frustrated that I can't really decorate properly.

The plates turn 4 ways for me. :eh: They were a huge pain to turn tho, as I had 26 settings.

They must have fixed them because yesterday when working on my room they did not rotate but now they do...oh well I bought the MA ones instead :silly:

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 1597
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby XxMiMixX (132809113) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Viking Sarah wrote:

I don't want to sound mean, but someone really needs to take math lessons... :angel:

I brought this issue up to the team to find out what's been happening and what the solution will be going forward. Hopefully this will all make sense and make things a lot easier for everyone going forward.

In full disclosure, it looks as if there has been some inconsistency regarding pack pricing recently, and for that we offer our apologies for any confusion it may have caused. Our team uses metrics, stats, data, (insert another word for numbers here), and we rely on a continually updated pricing guide based on these numbers when we release these items to you and create these promotions. After looking into it further, it looks like some wires were crossed in our guide which caused some pack prices to not be consistent.

Let's dig a little deeper by taking a look at this morning's Spirit Unicorn Yober Pack to help explain the prices you're seeing:
  • The Yobers can be purchased for 6 YoCash each, for a total of 24 YoCash if you purchased them all individually
  • Purchasing the pack offered a discount on these four Yobers, plus the exclusive Animated Celestial Unicorn Yober (priced at 8 YoCash, but unavailable for purchase outside of the pack)

Going forward, this is the pricing consistency you should expect to see in discounted packs featuring exclusive items, so I hope this makes things a bit easier. Of course, if you happen to be unsure about the math involved on a promotion, or have more questions, please definitely let us know! :heart:

hey Viking Sarah :heart: welcome back from your vacation ... these were the last 2 exclusive packs we got

so u see our confusion why we say the exclusive was FREE is previous packages so why it's charged 8 yc this time ?? and yet u said: " Going forward, this is the pricing consistency you should expect to see in discounted packs featuring exclusive items " .... so is this your way of telling us that's how the exclusive package deals will be charged from now on ? :eh:

XxMiMixX (132809113)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 218
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:31 am

XxMiMixX (132809113) wrote:
Viking Sarah wrote:

hey Viking Sarah :heart: welcome back from your vacation ... these were the last 2 exclusive packs we got

so u see our confusion why we say the exclusive was FREE is previous packages so why it's charged 8 yc this time ?? and yet u said: " Going forward, this is the pricing consistency you should expect to see in discounted packs featuring exclusive items " .... so is this your way of telling us that's how the exclusive package deals will be charged from now on ? :eh:

So really we end up paying 1 YoCash more for the "free" one that has a non-existent price of 8 YoCash (since it's not available in the store but only in this "deal")? :dizzy:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 9800

Postby Cole (186324919) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:55 am

Not enough good items for this theme. Always the same stuff. So I'm stuck with using older items.
Cole (186324919)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2015

Forum Posts: 651
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:11 am

Thanks for posting this!!! The new "deal" is a complete price gouge! Just look at the price difference! :grr I really hope they do not continue the "new" way in the future. If so, I really fear for this game.

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 721
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 am

Lincoln the Lynx pet looks deranged :haha: . Part hyena :silly: .
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7650
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Postby peace (8402046) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:10 am

Toink Toink (117686344) wrote:Lincoln the Lynx pet looks deranged :haha: . Part hyena :silly: .

:haha: Great description!

peace (8402046)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 2025
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Laura Rose (138237058) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:26 am

I realize this is a two week theme but we have received only one costume so far? I really thought by now we would be swimming in a sea of choices but the NPC's have better coz choices then we do at the moment.. come on BVG release the kraken already.
Image"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die"
“Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming” ― David Bowie
Visit my Altons Anniversary Ave.. https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h76129915
Laura Rose (138237058)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5989
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:40 am

Laura, it seems there have been released new VIP outfits (finally). But perhaps they should have not been released at the cost of the outfits in regular store (like it looks now).
ImageImageImageImageImage
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 3594
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:55 am

:party:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10933
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Viking Sarah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:00 am

Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:

Thanks for posting this!!! The new "deal" is a complete price gouge! Just look at the price difference! :grr I really hope they do not continue the "new" way in the future. If so, I really fear for this game.

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this! I will be bringing these concerns to the team to re-open the discussion on how packs featuring exclusives are presented and priced. Stay tuned! :heart:
Viking Sarah

Forum Posts: 528
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions