[GEM EVENT] Update on Voting Issues (Friday, June 7th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [GEM EVENT] Update on Voting Issues (Friday, June 7th)

Postby SmartTGurl (141611272) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Just wanted to say I appreciate the Shabby Chic prizes in the gem event this time around.....so far no face masks or onsies! The prizes are terrific and make playing the game worthwhile! Can't wait to see what will turn up in the mix. Thank You Vikings!!! :D :D :D

SmartTGurl (141611272)
YoWorld Level: 381
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 188
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Tuesday (143239695) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Dear Yoworld, I will no longer be buying yocash or entering the event challenges. After feeling ripped off by the last challenges it's not even fun anymore. I may also be leaving for good after playing for many years... As a player I just feel used and bitter when I log in now. :sad:
Last edited by Tuesday (143239695) on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuesday (143239695)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Tuesday (143239695) wrote:Dear Yoworld, I will not longer be buying yocash or entering the event challenges. After feeling ripped off by the last challenges it's not even fun anymore. I may also be leaving for good after playing for many years... As a player I just feel used and bitter when I log in now. :sad:

Sorry to hear this :(
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 14062
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Lori (131347843) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 am

Tuesday (143239695) wrote:Dear Yoworld, I will not longer be buying yocash or entering the event challenges. After feeling ripped off by the last challenges it's not even fun anymore. I may also be leaving for good after playing for many years... I just feel used and bitter when I log in now. :sad:

You are not alone. Since they began, I've felt ripped off, angry, sad, frustrated and humiliated by these challenges. I have been against them since they started a year and 8 months plus ago and been very vocal about it. Anyone can look up my posts and see that. Back then, I also posted how BVG had been having these challenges in FIsh World for a long while and there has been nothing but problems with them, but they decided to bring all the problems to us, anyway.

This "concern" about the voting affecting us one time is laughable and ridiculous and to make us think they care about how any of the gem events affect us is even more so. And their solution to this one time concern is a slap in the face!

I have had problems with my entries being invisible (with proof in a SS by another forum members who saw - or should I say, didn't see one of them); my entries not registering (saying I didn't enter when I did and I had screenshots); these things also affected me by not receiving the proper gem amts so I could not collect the final prize; not receiving the proper prize for a hangout (an exclusive NPC) and getting a double of the prize before which was a cheap table from the store, a glitch that happened to others, as well, and never receiving it later to make up for it; continual low scores despite putting forth very good entries while watching others half ass it and get high scores, watching items from a theme I requested be held hostage in these events, , instead of being put in the store and so much more.

I have been taking a long break from playing (just coming on to collect daily coins and send gifts) and have felt happier than ever. Then I found out they were once again putting shabby chic items in the gem events again!! and so I started doing some challenges to try and get some of the items and I am right back into negative zone.So, I've decided to end my support of this gambling game. I canceled VIP beginning of May, after years of having it and will no longer buy cash pkgs[/b]. I used up the rest of the money I had in FB cards and will just play with that until it is gone.

The forum has been filled with people complaining about these events for the past year or more, and FB pages are the same, but hardly anyone will make a stand by pulling their financial support of the game to end them. I don't expect them to, even though it would probably end the events if people united and made a stand together, but I am at least making the stand for myself.

Lori (131347843)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3441
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby JBabe (116939416) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Same problems still exist--giant, blurry avatars and blank screens!
JBabe (116939416)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 47
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Blazzzzed (186396991) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:59 pm

I see now what people are talking about when it comes to gem glitches because when I went to vote, half the avatars were invisible and to top it all off, during a visit and getting the new shabby npc's, I noticed no matter what room I try to put them in, they won't leave my inventory.

I've tried rebooting my computer, running through chrome instead of the yoworld desk top application but the item still won't leave my inventory. I even tried changing my internet lines thinking it could be my internet. (Which it's not)

It's too bad too, because it looks like really adorable NPC's! Oh well, I lose some and then I lose even more with this game.

Why am I still playing? :?: Oh right, because I'm addicted! LMAO! :haha:
Be kind to yourself and to others. You'll thank yourself for it one day!

Blazzzzed (186396991)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 02, 2015

Forum Posts: 123
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in giant pile of Skittles!

Postby cherieanne (112842017) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:26 am

Can't place the shabby children....can't FIND my Shabby Quilt to wear!!!! What the heck? So sad this wasn't a theme....

cherieanne (112842017)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 61
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Chase (109598274) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:15 am

Blazzzzed 2KooL (186396991) wrote:I see now what people are talking about when it comes to gem glitches because when I went to vote, half the avatars were invisible and to top it all off, during a visit and getting the new shabby npc's, I noticed no matter what room I try to put them in, they won't leave my inventory.

I've tried rebooting my computer, running through chrome instead of the yoworld desk top application but the item still won't leave my inventory. I even tried changing my internet lines thinking it could be my internet. (Which it's not)

It's too bad too, because it looks like really adorable NPC's! Oh well, I lose some and then I lose even more with this game.

Why am I still playing? :?: Oh right, because I'm addicted! LMAO! :haha:

Me too :haha: :haha:

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 2823
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Nevertrump (159512375) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm

There are still glitches with the voting. The most glaring for me are the giant Avi's and the same players that keep showing up. If I didn't vote for them the 1st time, putting them back in my face 3-10 more times ain't gonna make me vote for them either. It should not take over an hour to get some decent outfits or rooms to vote for, but it does. And I was ready to scrap the challenges altogether, 'cept my sis wants the shibby chic things. Where's the guys' stuff?
Nevertrump (159512375)
YoWorld Level: 217
YoWorld Start Date: May 14, 2010

Forum Posts: 133

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions