Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby gordy (132358390) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:58 pm

May (110044468) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:Great job! :thumbsup: What is the name of those glasses?

Thank you :heart:
Image

Thanks gordy! :hug:


Your welcome ;)
My Cyberpunk Subway Link Is In My Signature
Image
User avatar

gordy (132358390)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 239
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:01 pm

gordy (132358390) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Image

:star: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star:

:D :hug: :thumbsup: :rose: ;)
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3241
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:21 pm

gordy (132358390) wrote:
May (110044468) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:Great job! :thumbsup: What is the name of those glasses?

Thank you :heart:
Image

Thanks gordy! :hug:


Your welcome ;)



Great look gordy... we should start the cut of Trinity! :haha: And perfect eyewear choice!
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18683
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby gordy (132358390) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:
May (110044468) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:Great job! :thumbsup: What is the name of those glasses?

Thank you :heart:
Image

Thanks gordy! :hug:


Your welcome ;)



Great look gordy... we should start the cut of Trinity! :haha: And perfect eyewear choice!

Thank you Sam Holmes :haha: you should lead it...I used yours as a base for mine..you inspired me :rose: It was hard to find a hair that gives your face that famous tilt you have :heart:
My Cyberpunk Subway Link Is In My Signature
Image
User avatar

gordy (132358390)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 239
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby AmityAffliction (180715113) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:56 pm

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:
AmityAffliction (180715113) wrote:Pretty basic but cute xx

Image

Looks great! :drink:


Thank you :heart:
Image
User avatar

AmityAffliction (180715113)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 127
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Australia

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 pm

No one made a Tank Girl yet, so I did! (Wish I'd had more hair options but she has worn a red mohawk before so...)

Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3241
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:38 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:No one made a Tank Girl yet, so I did! (Wish I'd had more hair options but she has worn a red mohawk before so...)

Image

I LOVE Tank Girl and you did a fab job with this! I did a cosplay in smallworlds for her but have yet to try on here. Thanks for the idea :thumbsup:
Image
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUVuxBi6ls
Last edited by SUSHIgirl (111646228) on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1530
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: back of the bus

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:48 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:Great outfits everyone!

Image
Image



Oh yeah! Blade Runner!!!!! one of my favorite movies!!!
Image
Image
User avatar

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11111
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Off in the Ozone again.....

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:49 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Image

:star: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star:

:D :hug: :thumbsup: :rose: ;)



LOVE THIS!!!!!! Those clothes in the store?
Image
Image
User avatar

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11111
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Off in the Ozone again.....

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:02 am

sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Image

:star: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star:

:D :hug: :thumbsup: :rose: ;)



LOVE THIS!!!!!! Those clothes in the store?

Thank you! :hug: Everything but the hair (and maybe earrings) is available as far as I know. Edit: Wait, leggings may not be! Looking... K, earrings are available, leggings are not!

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3241
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:09 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Image

:star: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star:

:D :hug: :thumbsup: :rose: ;)



LOVE THIS!!!!!! Those clothes in the store?

Thank you! :hug: Everything but the hair (and maybe earrings) is available as far as I know. Edit: Wait, leggings may not be! Looking... K, earrings are available, leggings are not!

Image

Image

Image


Thanks so much! boo whooo on the leggings not being in the store.... oh man... I have too much stuff!!!!! I have 2 pair of those skull leggings already!!!!! probably never wore them cuz I forgot I had them!!!! :phew:
Image
Image
User avatar

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11111
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Off in the Ozone again.....

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:20 am

sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
gordy (132358390) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Image

:star: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star:

:D :hug: :thumbsup: :rose: ;)



LOVE THIS!!!!!! Those clothes in the store?

Thank you! :hug: Everything but the hair (and maybe earrings) is available as far as I know. Edit: Wait, leggings may not be! Looking... K, earrings are available, leggings are not!

Image

Image

Image


Thanks so much! boo whooo on the leggings not being in the store.... oh man... I have too much stuff!!!!! I have 2 pair of those skull leggings already!!!!! probably never wore them cuz I forgot I had them!!!! :phew:

I do that too! :haha: :silly: (They need to put in some kind of popup saying we already own the clothing item before we buy it just in case we are buying for ourselves.)
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3241
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Pulse (126579776) wrote:This has to be one of my favorite looks I've ever put together. I feel like an outworld bounty hunter........... :love:

Image


Modded. It gets better and better......... :love:

Image
Image

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself? - Switchfoot
User avatar

Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32266
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Gem event outfit with a few tweaks :)
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7588
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Ữ̷̢͉͚͉n̶̢͇̮̹̅̇ḱ̸̰̰̃n̴̙̋o̶͇͝w̶̡̙̯̰̐͗͐n̴̮̩͂̈́̄̏

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Fiore (155677018) wrote:Gem event outfit with a few tweaks :)
Image

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Image

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself? - Switchfoot
User avatar

Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32266
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Share Your Outfits - Cyberpunk City

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Image

Image

Added red party shadow under pirate queen.
Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3241
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions