EMY2019 Tiers

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu May 30, 2019 9:01 pm

The 150 gem Mega Chests do contain the Epic prizes, along with Rare and Legendary ones.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3290
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby j9 2009XXX (118552654) » Thu May 30, 2019 9:05 pm

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:The 150 gem Mega Chests do contain the Epic prizes, along with Rare and Legendary ones.

Thank you YoJohn :)
User avatar
j9 2009XXX (118552654)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 462
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby ThenAlongComesMary (153576357) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:38 pm

THNX
User avatar

ThenAlongComesMary (153576357)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 784
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Thu May 30, 2019 10:59 pm

LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EMY2019 Tier 1
Image

Tysm for posting new thread Lyndy! :hug:
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 46696
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby sue twoPLUSH (113201761) » Thu May 30, 2019 11:57 pm

LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:Lyndy,

Do you ever open the 230 chests????? or just the 150 and 50? Thanks


I open 150 gem chests first and then the 50 gem chests when filling my tier. After I have all the new items in the tier I open the 230 gem chests.



How can you tell when the 150 gem chests are all open? I can open all the 150 chests and then do the 50 without having to spend 230 gems on other chests........ I tried it again with opening the 230 chests first then 150 then 50 and got the same items as you did. Many of the upper chests can be the same wither you pay 150 or 230. I have tried this a few times to see if I am missing something and always end up with the same items when 230 gems are not spent. I think it's just a way to get us to spend more yc for gems... I keep trying it to see if it makes a difference and I can't find any other than I spend more money...... I dunno.... :?:
Image
Image
User avatar

sue twoPLUSH (113201761)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11111
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Off in the Ozone again.....

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:14 am

sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:Lyndy,

Do you ever open the 230 chests????? or just the 150 and 50? Thanks


I open 150 gem chests first and then the 50 gem chests when filling my tier. After I have all the new items in the tier I open the 230 gem chests.



How can you tell when the 150 gem chests are all open? I can open all the 150 chests and then do the 50 without having to spend 230 gems on other chests........ I tried it again with opening the 230 chests first then 150 then 50 and got the same items as you did. Many of the upper chests can be the same wither you pay 150 or 230. I have tried this a few times to see if I am missing something and always end up with the same items when 230 gems are not spent. I think it's just a way to get us to spend more yc for gems... I keep trying it to see if it makes a difference and I can't find any other than I spend more money...... I dunno.... :?:

If you click on the far right tab (the present) in the GE pop-up, it will show what prizes you have won and what spaces are left.
Image
All the blue outlined spots are the "common" 50 gem prizes -- if you notice, there is only one "NEW" item, so it is the one Shabby Chic 50 gem new item in this tier. All the other blue spaces are older, in-store items.
All the orange "rare" and purple "epic" spots are 150 gem prizes -- they are all new Shabby Chic EMY2019 items on this first tier. Legendary prizes are also from 150 gem chests.
What I think Lyndy does (from what she said), is open all the 50 gem and 150 gem chests in a tier, and THEN only uses the 230 gem chests to get extra new EMY2019 items. Those would be duplicate new items.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9379
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Fri May 31, 2019 12:17 am

thanks
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane!
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 592
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: universe

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Fri May 31, 2019 6:23 am

Thanks for posting Lyndy!
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:EMY2019 Tier 1
Image

Here are the names of the new items if anyone is interested.
ImageShabby Chic Rug EMY2019
ImageShabby Chic Spiral Staircase EMY2019
ImageShabby Chic Toilet EMY2019
ImageShabby Chic Suspended Swing EMY2019
ImageAnimated Shabby Chic DJ Booth EMY2019
ImageAnimated Shabby Chic Hot Tub EMY2019
ImageAnimated Shabby Chic Fireplace EMY2019
ImageAnimated Shabby Chic Fountain EMY2019
User avatar
Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 665
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Fri May 31, 2019 6:25 am

Ty Lyndy for posting,
and thnx Penny for posting item names.
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5111
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Fri May 31, 2019 6:28 am

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) wrote:Ty Lyndy for posting,
and thnx Penny for posting item names.

You are welcome! I got a kick out of seeing the words "Chic Toilet" next to each other. :D
User avatar
Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 665
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:22 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:Thank you for posting.

It is interesting that they decided to include the stairs in the first tier this time, those were usually in the latter tiers.

Thrilled about it :D I bought 2 out of AH in case the decorating bugs bites.
Image Thank you MissT <333
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11206
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:22 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:
LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185) wrote:
sue twoPLUSH (113201761) wrote:Lyndy,

Do you ever open the 230 chests????? or just the 150 and 50? Thanks


I open 150 gem chests first and then the 50 gem chests when filling my tier. After I have all the new items in the tier I open the 230 gem chests.



How can you tell when the 150 gem chests are all open? I can open all the 150 chests and then do the 50 without having to spend 230 gems on other chests........ I tried it again with opening the 230 chests first then 150 then 50 and got the same items as you did. Many of the upper chests can be the same wither you pay 150 or 230. I have tried this a few times to see if I am missing something and always end up with the same items when 230 gems are not spent. I think it's just a way to get us to spend more yc for gems... I keep trying it to see if it makes a difference and I can't find any other than I spend more money...... I dunno.... :?:

If you click on the far right tab (the present) in the GE pop-up, it will show what prizes you have won and what spaces are left.
Image
All the blue outlined spots are the "common" 50 gem prizes -- if you notice, there is only one "NEW" item, so it is the one Shabby Chic 50 gem new item in this tier. All the other blue spaces are older, in-store items.
All the orange "rare" and purple "epic" spots are 150 gem prizes -- they are all new Shabby Chic EMY2019 items on this first tier. Legendary prizes are also from 150 gem chests.
What I think Lyndy does (from what she said), is open all the 50 gem and 150 gem chests in a tier, and THEN only uses the 230 gem chests to get extra new EMY2019 items. Those would be duplicate new items.

That is exactly what I do JulieHootieScraps, I only open the 230 gem chests when I want to get extra/duplicate items.
User avatar

LyndyPLUSH YTS (13365185)
YoWorld Level: 447
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 205
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Qyoo (6096101) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:10 pm

Thanks for posting!
User avatar

Qyoo (6096101)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1313
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Corner of No and Where

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Jenny (104759220) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:27 pm

Brilliant way for duplicate items, glad I came in here. I have a question, is there any place that shows all the codes we have had since the beginning of the gem events. I KNOW I have couches but can't find them, seemed they were close to when Shabby was out the first time. If anyone knows where I can find the list of codes I would appreciate it very much ......I lost my novel of the codes and other important information about our World, now I'm in a tissy. :balloon
User avatar

Jenny (104759220)
YoWorld Level: 362
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:53 pm

Jenny (104759220) wrote:Brilliant way for duplicate items, glad I came in here. I have a question, is there any place that shows all the codes we have had since the beginning of the gem events. I KNOW I have couches but can't find them, seemed they were close to when Shabby was out the first time. If anyone knows where I can find the list of codes I would appreciate it very much ......I lost my novel of the codes and other important information about our World, now I'm in a tissy. :balloon

Liam (Leeum) has a link to all the codes under his siggy.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9379
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:03 am

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:I'm glad I haven't used my shabby chic things yet. Now I might get a fuller themed house out of it.

OMG I am so happy to see you!!!!!!!! :D Missed ya

This made my day :drink:
Ty Lyndy.... :rose: :heart:



Thank you and likewise! :drink: :hug:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18691
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Sam Holmes (139381965) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:07 am

CCAuntie Virus (112580197) wrote:Thank You Lyndy !

Some really nice stuff, but...... Toilet seat alert ! eeeww
And oh lord those awful bunk beds again.. yuk



You're not into toilet skirts I gather? :haha:

Image

One thing for sure about the person who owns this bathroom... they have no boys. :haha:
User avatar

Sam Holmes (139381965)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18691
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby TikiChic (109925917) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:28 am

Thank You Lyndy!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar

TikiChic (109925917)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 78
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby May (110044468) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:19 am

TY for posting :hug:
"Bloom Where You are Planted" --Saint Francis de Sales

Dr Who House || Groovy Nature Walk || Amusement Park
User avatar

May (110044468)
YoWorld Level: 362
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2298
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: At the Mall :)

Re: EMY2019 Tiers

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:12 am

Ty vm Lyndy :rose:
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10365
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions