Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:31 pm

I haven't seen the number of players go above 3,000 for the past 4 days... actually, it's far away from it. I'm lucky enough to see maybe 2,800 people online... Are people just losing interest?
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby UnluckyYo (115381899) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:34 pm

I've noticed that as well. Although there are busy days, overall It has been declining over the past month or so. There were 689 players online last night at one point. I was like whoa, that's crazy!
User avatar

UnluckyYo (115381899)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 239
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:36 pm

4Eric4 (115381899) wrote:I've noticed that as well. Although there are busy days, overall It has been declining over the past month or so. There were 689 players online last night at one point. I was like whoa, that's crazy!

BVG knows the potential this game has but won't advertise it... Loss on them.
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby MsRianMWM xo (162777850) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Honestly, myself.... I'm loosing interest & I find it sad.... because I use to love playing.... but anymore it's very very...boring? :yawn: :sad:
User avatar
MsRianMWM xo (162777850)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 16, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 180
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Kio (185180932) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Maybe a case or combination of farm & gem event fatigue? :?: it's in an awkward phase, plus memorial day season could have something to do with it.
Image
User avatar

Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 10023
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:38 pm

MsRianMWM xo (162777850) wrote:Honestly, myself.... I'm loosing interest & I find it sad.... because I use to love playing.... but anymore it's very very...boring? :yawn: :sad:

Boring is the key word, no events up, just no inspiration. And Gem events have exhausted their "fun" to where they're expected.
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Chase (109598274) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Don't know if it matters, but it is a long holiday weekend in the U.S.
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1357
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Space City

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:43 pm

Chase (109598274) wrote:Don't know if it matters, but it is a long holiday weekend in the U.S.

I'm aware of that, I'm in Houston Texas... But Holidays can't always be the reason for low online activity. Especially considering this has been a problem for a while now.
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Maybe bob is taking all of them! :o nah just kidding! not sure what has been happening, I kinda noticed too but I believe it'll pick back up soon, I hope lol
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar

JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1033
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Chase (109598274) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:47 pm

NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:
Chase (109598274) wrote:Don't know if it matters, but it is a long holiday weekend in the U.S.

I'm aware of that, I'm in Houston Texas... But Holidays can't always be the reason for low online activity. Especially considering this has been a problem for a while now.


That's true. Also in Houston...Westchase District. And I'm playing the game. :haha: Was going to drive down to Galveston, but am sure the traffic is bad and the beach overcrowded.
Last edited by Chase (109598274) on Mon May 27, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1357
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Space City

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Chase (109598274) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:50 pm

JamesBowman (186253444) wrote:Maybe bob is taking all of them! :o nah just kidding! not sure what has been happening, I kinda noticed too but I believe it'll pick back up soon, I hope lol


:haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1357
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Space City

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Chase (109598274) wrote:
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:
Chase (109598274) wrote:Don't know if it matters, but it is a long holiday weekend in the U.S.

I'm aware of that, I'm in Houston Texas... But Holidays can't always be the reason for low online activity. Especially considering this has been a problem for a while now.


That's true. Also in Houston...West Chase District. And I'm playing the game. :haha: Was going to drive down to Galveston, but am sure the traffic is bad and the beach overcrowded.

That's kinda neat, I don't remember seeing another Houstonian YW player... I'm in Spring Branch
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:55 pm

where do you see how many are on the game?
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10494
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby JamesBowman (186253444) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:where do you see how many are on the game?

The Map it will say ''total online players'' :)
Click the sig to visit my YouTube channel:
Image
User avatar

JamesBowman (186253444)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 06, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1033
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: YoWorld Videos/YoWorld Wrestling

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Chase (109598274) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:57 pm

There used to be several more, I remember one crazy and special lady. :haha: But she stopped playing years ago. Hi neighbor...Spring Branch is not that far away, considering it's Houston. :drink:
Image
User avatar

Chase (109598274)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1357
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Space City

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Jade (136873125) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:09 pm

NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:I haven't seen the number of players go above 3,000 for the past 4 days... actually, it's far away from it. I'm lucky enough to see maybe 2,800 people online... Are people just losing interest?


I'm losing Interest and it's all due to those damned Gem Events and the problems they cause with lagging the game! I can hardly decorate now! Before those events started I had NO ISSUES WITH LAG and I could decorate a room with ease and in no time! I can't do that anymore! Decorating is the most integral part of this game and it is more of a nightmare now!
User avatar
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1075
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) wrote:I haven't seen the number of players go above 3,000 for the past 4 days... actually, it's far away from it. I'm lucky enough to see maybe 2,800 people online... Are people just losing interest?


I'm losing Interest and it's all due to those damned Gem Events and the problems they cause with lagging the game! I can hardly decorate now! Before those events started I had NO ISSUES WITH LAG and I could decorate a room with ease and in no time! I can't do that anymore! Decorating is the most integral part of this game and it is more of a nightmare now!

Those gem events aren't fun anymore, and with everyone getting free stuff, it degrades the value of items.
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Chase (109598274) wrote:There used to be several more, I remember one crazy and special lady. :haha: But she stopped playing years ago. Hi neighbor...Spring Branch is not that far away, considering it's Houston. :drink:

I've uploaded a lot of drone videos on my YT channel throughout Spring Branch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICdNLMetMx8
Image
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
User avatar
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4718
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby BEANS (110735736) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:21 pm

in AH there used to 2000 plus pages of items to sell now down to under 1000 pg in furniture.
Trying to stay in sane in the world of insane!
User avatar

BEANS (110735736)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 593
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: universe

Re: Why Is The Number Of Online Players Declining?

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:21 pm

I actually thought I was the only one who had noticed this. Yes, I noticed about a week ago (and every night since then) that the number had never crossed 3,000 like it had before. Instead I have been seeing it in the low 2,000s.
User avatar

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7293
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Depressed.

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions