[EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
Sadie (186138414) wrote:
CCAuntie Virus (112580197) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.

:thumbsup: This ! Totally agree with BOTH of you..
To add to what Julie said..
Yes Yes, ppl GO HOME and do the rest of the darn tasks..

And That dang pop up while in the public area is SO HUGE and annoying , especially when there is a lot of Lag in the room. When people are trying to buddy each other that darn thing takes forever to go away when you try to x out of it. Makes me feel bad, when ppl think you are ignoring them and you are not. You are just trying to click click click to get to their buddy request.

Yes times 1000! it's so annoying, and I always feel bad that I can't help others, and can't say thank you to those who helped me.
BVG needs to hire at least a couple people whose main job is to PLAY YoWorld several hours every single day, so somebody there actually knows how this game works. :idea:

This!

All of this, I got balled out the other day for asking for a buddy and then not accepting when it was lag and pop ups stopping me from accepting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SCORPIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOBIUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012

Forum Posts: 3153
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Good afternoon :bye: :star: Dearest Vikings :star:

We need to talk about your event(s), please. Since last two times, i'm able to use your new decoration feature system when the Decorating Challenge is ended and the reward revealed, it means when i'm removing my deco from the Room Challenge ; how is it possible that i'm no more able to decorate with both of "old" and new systems while i'm trying to enter to your Decorating Challenge, then ? :nerd:

My inventory didn't download properly these last two times, and i decided to enter the Decorating Challenge (to avoid the AH) so in a way, i was "forced" to buy some new stuff from the Furniture Store etc. to be able to enter ; after sending a ticket and spending respectively 34k100c and two days ago, 62k725c and 6yc to get "only"... 50 gems result o_o (instead of 350 gems), i would like to know why i'm no more able to decorate in your Room Challenges ? :?:

Thank you very much for your understanding, your precious help and your advices.
Regards :rose:

Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 362
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 19197
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:04 pm

I really hope I like the next theme because during this theme I've caught myself buying gems more times than I care to confess to. And this from someone who does not buy gems. :shocked:
The world is full of cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 1414
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:56 am

Thank you for having all the 150 gem items be worthy this time. Not only are they new, but they are nice. I appreciate the decor items so much more than when we are stuck with the clothing/HH/etc.
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 1283

Postby BOBBI (13706123) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:03 pm

There have been players reporting issues with room submissions, including me, for challenge 6, Hippie Home. I spent 2 hours working on and decorating the room including purchasing 80k coins worth of stuff to fill the bar in addition to purchasing other items to make the room the way I want it. I submitted the room and was left in the room but I received the room submission popup. I refreshed and everything appeared normal and showed the room had been submitted. I then went to vote when it was time and it now said "submission missed" I spent a lot of time and money working on the room now I miss out on the free challenge room, the 100 gems for submitting, the potential gems from voting, and now have a bunch of items that was purchased just to fill up the bar. Can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeee fix the glitches that are occurring. I'm upset over missing out on a theme I am actually enjoying and bummed I am missing out on gems for shabby items. :sleepy: :wailing: :grr o_o
BOBBI (13706123)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 2676
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby BOBBI (13706123) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:23 pm

BOBBI (13706123) wrote:There have been players reporting issues with room submissions, including me, for challenge 6, Hippie Home. I spent 2 hours working on and decorating the room including purchasing 80k coins worth of stuff to fill the bar in addition to purchasing other items to make the room the way I want it. I submitted the room and was left in the room but I received the room submission popup. I refreshed and everything appeared normal and showed the room had been submitted. I then went to vote when it was time and it now said "submission missed" I spent a lot of time and money working on the room now I miss out on the free challenge room, the 100 gems for submitting, the potential gems from voting, and now have a bunch of items that was purchased just to fill up the bar. Can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeee fix the glitches that are occurring. I'm upset over missing out on a theme I am actually enjoying and bummed I am missing out on gems for shabby items. :sleepy: :wailing: :grr o_o

Update:
All the items I purchased (that shows in the log that I purchased) are no where to be found. So apparently they are with my submitted room that seemingly didn't get submitted. Where do I find my items? :?: :?:
BOBBI (13706123)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 2676
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Well I spoke too soon. Crap items in later tiers mixed with the new in the 150 gem boxes :( Wish they would've stayed all new items for 150. Was nice for the tiers we got though LOL!
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 1283

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions