[EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14161
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby CCAuntie Virus (112580197) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:40 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.


:thumbsup: This ! Totally agree with BOTH of you..
To add to what Julie said..
Yes Yes, ppl GO HOME and do the rest of the darn tasks..

And That dang pop up while in the public area is SO HUGE and annoying , especially when there is a lot of Lag in the room. When people are trying to buddy each other that darn thing takes forever to go away when you try to x out of it. Makes me feel bad, when ppl think you are ignoring them and you are not. You are just trying to click click click to get to their buddy request.
User avatar

CCAuntie Virus (112580197)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 274
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: TEXAS

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby flori (156223654) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:51 pm

Yesterday I clicked to get my room rating and gems from the room decorating challenge that I worked so hard on and every time I clicked the button to reveal my rating nothing would happen. I worked very hard on that room and I know that I got a 5.1 because I was able to visit the home and see the rating through the home menu. Please fix this and apply the correct gems to my account. I worked so hard on it and even spent enough to fill the bonus bar. Image

Image
User avatar
flori (156223654)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 171
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby flori (156223654) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Can I please have a response about why I couldn't click the reveal rating and retrieve my gems that got a 5.1 rating and that i worked so hard on and spent to fill the bonus bar for even? I really don't understand why no one has said anything. That's not okay. Is it going to get fixed?
User avatar
flori (156223654)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 171
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:15 am

flori (156223654) wrote:Can I please have a response about why I couldn't click the reveal rating and retrieve my gems that got a 5.1 rating and that i worked so hard on and spent to fill the bonus bar for even? I really don't understand why no one has said anything. That's not okay. Is it going to get fixed?

Did you send in a ticket? The Vikings can't check anything from the forum (no access to your game account from here) & there's only Viking Sarah who really posts much.
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14161
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Ebeneeeezerrrr (126579776) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:21 am

CCAuntie Virus (112580197) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.


:thumbsup: This ! Totally agree with BOTH of you..
To add to what Julie said..
Yes Yes, ppl GO HOME and do the rest of the darn tasks..

And That dang pop up while in the public area is SO HUGE and annoying , especially when there is a lot of Lag in the room. When people are trying to buddy each other that darn thing takes forever to go away when you try to x out of it. Makes me feel bad, when ppl think you are ignoring them and you are not. You are just trying to click click click to get to their buddy request.


You guys gotta learn to embrace the marketing. Obviously they get more people engaged and buying when they place giant overlays on the actual game. The gem events put a huge amount of cash in the game or they would have never become what they have. Come to the dark side, they have candy.

Image
Image

He is the one who thunders through the heavens yet whispers to our hearts. - Silence & Fury
User avatar
Ebeneeeezerrrr (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 36376
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:36 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:
CCAuntie Virus (112580197) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.


:thumbsup: This ! Totally agree with BOTH of you..
To add to what Julie said..
Yes Yes, ppl GO HOME and do the rest of the darn tasks..

And That dang pop up while in the public area is SO HUGE and annoying , especially when there is a lot of Lag in the room. When people are trying to buddy each other that darn thing takes forever to go away when you try to x out of it. Makes me feel bad, when ppl think you are ignoring them and you are not. You are just trying to click click click to get to their buddy request.


You guys gotta learn to embrace the marketing. Obviously they get more people engaged and buying when they place giant overlays on the actual game. The gem events put a huge amount of cash in the game or they would have never become what they have. Come to the dark side, they have candy.

Image

No. I mean, obviously you are right. But no, I am not doing it, so neener neener nu nu... Maybe one vip feature could include the chance to get rid of the damn icon. :D I would rather buy my own candy than jump through hoops to get candy I may not even like!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 11107
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby flori (156223654) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
flori (156223654) wrote:Can I please have a response about why I couldn't click the reveal rating and retrieve my gems that got a 5.1 rating and that i worked so hard on and spent to fill the bonus bar for even? I really don't understand why no one has said anything. That's not okay. Is it going to get fixed?

Did you send in a ticket? The Vikings can't check anything from the forum (no access to your game account from here) & there's only Viking Sarah who really posts much.

Yes, I sent a ticket when it happened and still haven't heard anything. I'll double check my spam folder in case something was sent there. It would sure be nice to get a response. When you have to spend money to fill the bonus bar and earn a decent rating, you should be able to get the gems you earn. Without them, I won't get to the end.
User avatar
flori (156223654)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 171
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby BabiByFlip (12779881) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:44 pm

Impossible to vote Challenge N.3
Most slot are VOID
Would be fair if you can compasate the several empty entries.
Players should spend to fullfil the requirement I hope you consider that.

Image
User avatar
BabiByFlip (12779881)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 710
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: #TooTing in the #Fediverse

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Voting was terrible this time! :dizzy:

So many empty entries, it was almost mission impossible!! o_o
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12520
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Oopsedoops (168106420) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:24 pm

I have a feeling mine is one of the many empty spots I saw voting because I clicked finish and it took a long time to register. I had the full bonus and I don't usually have the full bonus so I thought I would actually have a chance at the 5.8. Now I'm hoping I get 3.5. I worked very hard on the challenge. I've gone to my Fairy tale home to forget this Cyberpunk nightmare.
User avatar
Oopsedoops (168106420)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby CCAuntie Virus (112580197) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Yes.. I got like 1/2 gigantors and 1/2 empties
User avatar

CCAuntie Virus (112580197)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 274
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: TEXAS

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:47 pm

BabiByFlip (12779881) wrote:Impossible to vote Challenge N.3
Most slot are VOID
Would be fair if you can compasate the several empty entries.
Players should spend to fullfil the requirement I hope you consider that.

Image

IS ANYONE THERE LISTENING?
We can not vote for invisible people....ik this is futuristic theme but invisi? :nerd:

just handing out gems will not fix this problem when the silver bar category will be affected!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1628
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Close proximity to the coffeepot

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby j9 2009XXX (118552654) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 pm

flori (156223654) wrote:Yesterday I clicked to get my room rating and gems from the room decorating challenge that I worked so hard on and every time I clicked the button to reveal my rating nothing would happen. I worked very hard on that room and I know that I got a 5.1 because I was able to visit the home and see the rating through the home menu. Please fix this and apply the correct gems to my account. I worked so hard on it and even spent enough to fill the bonus bar. Image

Image

This breaks my heart Flori. I know you always put out extra effort for these challenges :heartbroken: :wailing: :heartbroken: A lot of players put a lot of time and effort and $$$$ into doing these event challenges. The event has never worked for some players. Only when the glitches affect many players is when they are addressed, but never completely fixed.. Please discontinue these events if they can not be fair for everyone.
Image
User avatar
j9 2009XXX (118552654)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 537
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Well I finally did it - I gave up on the Gem Events.

I may submit a dud outfit just so I get the outfit slots, but I won't be taking it seriously, nor will I be submitting rooms anymore.

Well done.
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25885
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Sadie (186138414) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:10 pm

CCAuntie Virus (112580197) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.


:thumbsup: This ! Totally agree with BOTH of you..
To add to what Julie said..
Yes Yes, ppl GO HOME and do the rest of the darn tasks..

And That dang pop up while in the public area is SO HUGE and annoying , especially when there is a lot of Lag in the room. When people are trying to buddy each other that darn thing takes forever to go away when you try to x out of it. Makes me feel bad, when ppl think you are ignoring them and you are not. You are just trying to click click click to get to their buddy request.


Yes times 1000! it's so annoying, and I always feel bad that I can't help others, and can't say thank you to those who helped me.
BVG needs to hire at least a couple people whose main job is to PLAY YoWorld several hours every single day, so somebody there actually knows how this game works. :idea:
User avatar

Sadie (186138414)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 21, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 1133
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: My original YoWorld start date is February 2009.

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Sadie (186138414) wrote:
CCAuntie Virus (112580197) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Snorty (3054329) wrote:Just a reminder that some of dont want to participate and would love the gem icon to go away once its been clicked WITHOUT having to do the daily task... Thank you for listening!

YES!!!
And for those who still play but hate the stupid gem in the corner, that would be nice, too. :D And there is still the overwhelming pop-up(s) that take over the screen after the daily hangout is done. WHY CAN'T THAT BE ELIMINATED? Do people honestly stay in the room where the daily hangout takes them & do the next task (decorating a contest room or outfit, voting, or revealing their score)??? The gem icon is permanently embedded the bottom left of the screen. If people can't find it by now...I have nothing nice to say about that! I ALWAYS X out of the annoying pop-up screen and go back home so that I am not forced to be in a public area, performing other tasks and unable to help others in the meanwhile. That seems counter-productive AND RUDE to me.


:thumbsup: This ! Totally agree with BOTH of you..
To add to what Julie said..
Yes Yes, ppl GO HOME and do the rest of the darn tasks..

And That dang pop up while in the public area is SO HUGE and annoying , especially when there is a lot of Lag in the room. When people are trying to buddy each other that darn thing takes forever to go away when you try to x out of it. Makes me feel bad, when ppl think you are ignoring them and you are not. You are just trying to click click click to get to their buddy request.


Yes times 1000! it's so annoying, and I always feel bad that I can't help others, and can't say thank you to those who helped me.
BVG needs to hire at least a couple people whose main job is to PLAY YoWorld several hours every single day, so somebody there actually knows how this game works. :idea:

This!
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12075
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Please do not add "half rugs" to alcoves.
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12075
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Please do not add "half rugs" to alcoves.

What is a half rug? There's a half headband for one of the new hairs tho. :dizzy:
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.* Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14161
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: [EVENT] Cyborg Summer Event!

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:54 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Please do not add "half rugs" to alcoves.

What is a half rug? There's a half headband for one of the new hairs tho. :dizzy:

Image
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12075
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions