Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Loie (9730540) » Sun May 19, 2019 4:08 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:
Judes CDN (1597633) wrote:Could I borrow some hair please?


i sent you 3 hairs (brown, ash brown and berry red), 2 handheld and a headband in case that helps

thanks Loie :hug: ... are the HH's working to fill the bar? someone mentioned that clothes aren't working cos of the theme code :sad:


I don't know, I didn't use them for mine but they do have the theme code so I hope they help.
I had a 4th hair for my stupid outfit but it's gone/sold now.

i think it got fixed cos i remember someone saying about the dress. i just looked and the theme code is on the front of the dress name now. lol, well i have mine back now if she does need 1 more but she has probably used the other bits you sent :D :hug:


I hope it got fixed!
I think I was too late however, I have not heard back from her and don't see her online :'(
I hope Judes got something entered in time :rose:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2964
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sun May 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Sorry I've been unavailable. I'm sick & I was sleeping. :( Best of luck to everyone.
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13370
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby BOBBI (13706123) » Sun May 19, 2019 4:56 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Sorry I've been unavailable. I'm sick & I was sleeping. :( Best of luck to everyone.


Hope you feel better soon Julie :heart:
User avatar
BOBBI (13706123)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3021
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere decorating

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Sun May 19, 2019 4:58 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Sorry I've been unavailable. I'm sick & I was sleeping. :( Best of luck to everyone.

Oh no :(
Get well soon :heart: :hug:
User avatar

Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9481
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Worshipping him ❤

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun May 19, 2019 4:58 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Sorry I've been unavailable. I'm sick & I was sleeping. :( Best of luck to everyone.

thats ok Julie we all got sorted. i thought you had gone for a sleep and hope you are feeling a bit better now! :sad: :hug: :rose:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14804
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun May 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:
Judes CDN (1597633) wrote:Could I borrow some hair please?


i sent you 3 hairs (brown, ash brown and berry red), 2 handheld and a headband in case that helps

thanks Loie :hug: ... are the HH's working to fill the bar? someone mentioned that clothes aren't working cos of the theme code :sad:


I don't know, I didn't use them for mine but they do have the theme code so I hope they help.
I had a 4th hair for my stupid outfit but it's gone/sold now.

i think it got fixed cos i remember someone saying about the dress. i just looked and the theme code is on the front of the dress name now. lol, well i have mine back now if she does need 1 more but she has probably used the other bits you sent :D :hug:


I hope it got fixed!
I think I was too late however, I have not heard back from her and don't see her online :'(
I hope Judes got something entered in time :rose:

yes i hope so too. i think the Vikings did fix as im sure someone said the code was missing... now its at the front on the dress. i didn't check anything else :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14804
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 am

Hi! Can anyone spare hair for our current challenge? Thank you!
I'd need a black included if possible to compliment my cureent look idea
............................. :balloon: xo JoyceCHoice ox :balloon: ..........................
Image
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?!
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11619
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:18 am

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:Hi! Can anyone spare hair for our current challenge? Thank you!
I'd need a black included if possible to compliment my cureent look idea


I will be off til later, as its now after Midnight,so please DO NOT SEND me any loan hair if you can, as I wont be able to send them back timely. I'll ask again later, when I'll be able to send them back quickly

ty :hug: :heart:
............................. :balloon: xo JoyceCHoice ox :balloon: ..........................
Image
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?!
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11619
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby BOBBI (13706123) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:31 am

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:Hi! Can anyone spare hair for our current challenge? Thank you!
I'd need a black included if possible to compliment my cureent look idea


I will be off til later, as its now after Midnight,so please DO NOT SEND me any loan hair if you can, as I wont be able to send them back timely. I'll ask again later, when I'll be able to send them back quickly

ty :hug: :heart:


Here is the current hair borrow thread (I believe someone makes a new one for each challenge) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199789 I don't have any hairs to lend from this theme but I hope someone can let you borrow Good Luck :) :hug:
User avatar
BOBBI (13706123)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3021
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere decorating

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:45 pm

BOBBI (13706123) wrote:
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:
xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) wrote:Hi! Can anyone spare hair for our current challenge? Thank you!
I'd need a black included if possible to compliment my cureent look idea


I will be off til later, as its now after Midnight,so please DO NOT SEND me any loan hair if you can, as I wont be able to send them back timely. I'll ask again later, when I'll be able to send them back quickly

ty :hug: :heart:


Here is the current hair borrow thread (I believe someone makes a new one for each challenge) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=199789 I don't have any hairs to lend from this theme but I hope someone can let you borrow Good Luck :) :hug:

ty! :heart:
............................. :balloon: xo JoyceCHoice ox :balloon: ..........................
Image
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?!
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11619
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Thx for starting the thread Julie, but may I ask why do ppl borrow hair, and if they return it won't it remove it from your entry :?: If not I have the two new hairs released in this theme, that I can lend, they are rares, do u usually get those back :?:
Image
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone d=h83636232
User avatar

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 338
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1285
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Texas USA

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:Thx for starting the thread Julie, but may I ask why do ppl borrow hair, and if they return it won't it remove it from your entry :?: If not I have the two new hairs released in this theme, that I can lend, they are rares, do u usually get those back :?:

Meadow, they borrow hairs to layer them in order to fill the bonus meter. That way, you can wear 3 or 4 hairs and the meter will fill up quickly. As soon as someone submits their entry, they send the hairs back to me. It's a way to help those who can't afford to buy hairs. Kind of a sharing thing.
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13370
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:20 pm

Julie, since you are a hair queen :D Do you remember a recent (last few months) rare that was silver and orange? Thanks for any help :heart:
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11933
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Julie, since you are a hair queen :D Do you remember a recent (last few months) rare that was silver and orange? Thanks for any help :heart:


Which theme was it? :)
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 57990
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:04 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Julie, since you are a hair queen :D Do you remember a recent (last few months) rare that was silver and orange? Thanks for any help :heart:


Which theme was it? :)

Idk? Probably came out when I was on break for 2 months between April and July? I tried searching Yoworld. net but putting in theme and hair doesn't get results.
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11933
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Julie, since you are a hair queen :D Do you remember a recent (last few months) rare that was silver and orange? Thanks for any help :heart:

Can you be more specific? I have a couple but not really exactly those colors. There's a braided one (long braids) and a long hair with a bun in the back, I'll check the names.
This is Warm Corona from MF2019
Image

This is Autumn Harvest TF2018
Image
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13370
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Julie, since you are a hair queen :D Do you remember a recent (last few months) rare that was silver and orange? Thanks for any help :heart:


Which theme was it? :)

Idk? Probably came out when I was on break for 2 months between April and July? I tried searching Yoworld. net but putting in theme and hair doesn't get results.


Oh okay..do you mean this, Mother Gaea Wayfarer Hair SL2019? :D It's beautiful hair for sure :drool:

Image
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 57990
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Thank you Sami and Julie. No not those. I found putting 2019 and hair plus not in store brings them up so I'll keep trying. IF I remember correctly it was shaded like a rustic colored er2019 hair I saw. Idk maybe I was dreaming :night: Thank you for responding :heart:
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11933
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Julie, since you are a hair queen :D Do you remember a recent (last few months) rare that was silver and orange? Thanks for any help :heart:


Which theme was it? :)

Idk? Probably came out when I was on break for 2 months between April and July? I tried searching Yoworld. net but putting in theme and hair doesn't get results.


Oh okay..do you mean this, Mother Gaea Wayfarer Hair SL2019? :D It's beautiful hair for sure :drool:

Image

Sorry, I don't have that one or any ultra rares. I would not have thought silver and orange with this hair. :dizzy:
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13370
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Thank you Sami and Julie. No not those. I found putting 2019 and hair plus not in store brings them up so I'll keep trying. IF I remember correctly it was shaded like a rustic colored er2019 hair I saw. Idk maybe I was dreaming :night: Thank you for responding :heart:


Maybe this? :haha:
Was it female or male hair?

Image
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 57990
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions