Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:00 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Hi all. Theresa is not going to be available to help with loaning of hairs for the new Gem Event outfit contest today. I believe she will be available tomorrow.

That leaves it up to me (and anyone willing to help) for a bit today, and I won't be at the computer all the time.

Anyone wanting to borrow hairs must be patient and timely. In a few minutes, I will update this thread with the hairs I am willing to lend. I am not going to lend rares.

When you request to borrow hairs, I will reply as soon as I can & I will not drop off any hairs until I have confirmation that you are ready to create your outfit and return the hairs. It is unfair to me and to everyone else for someone to ask to borrow hairs and then they step away or go to bed.

I am on MST, so the contest will start at 2pm my time.

I am sorry to place constraints but there were some issues in the past few outfit contests. Thank you.

bless ya hun many thanks and well said too! :D :thumbsup: :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9707
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Sophia (186138414) wrote:I don't need hairs, but everytime this thread pops up I know the new clothing decor contest has started, which is a great reminder for me, lol.
It really is kind of you guys to do this! :trophy:

thanks hun :D :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9707
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Returned :)
Thank you
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2712
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 pm

hey everyone im back. i have some stuff to do on the game but i will keep checking. i didn't like the new hairs much and didn't like any of the rare colours except the Fuscia so i have less than usual. i can still lend the ones from last time which are still AV2019. i have Female Social in Ash, Aurora, Red & Fuschia - the Male Shindig in Ash, Red & Silver - the Female Party in all colours except Black - and the Male Celebration in all colours except Brown & Black :D
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9707
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:Returned :)
Thank you

Thanks for getting them back quickly. Good luck!
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8726
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:hey everyone im back. i have some stuff to do on the game but i will keep checking. i didn't like the new hairs much and didn't like any of the rare colours except the Fuscia so i have less than usual. i can still lend the ones from last time which are still AV2019. i have Female Social in Ash, Aurora, Red & Fuschia - the Male Shindig in Ash, Red & Silver - the Female Party in all colours except Black - and the Male Celebration in all colours except Brown & Black :D

I thought you'd be gone all evening -- oof. Well! :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8726
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:26 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:hey everyone im back. i have some stuff to do on the game but i will keep checking. i didn't like the new hairs much and didn't like any of the rare colours except the Fuscia so i have less than usual. i can still lend the ones from last time which are still AV2019. i have Female Social in Ash, Aurora, Red & Fuschia - the Male Shindig in Ash, Red & Silver - the Female Party in all colours except Black - and the Male Celebration in all colours except Brown & Black :D

I thought you'd be gone all evening -- oof. Well! :hug:

lol not the whole evening... i got back about half hour earlier than usual cos my daughter was tired n has to be up early for work. im now gonna get myself a cuppa n do my daily log in n stuff n check out the huge amount of releases from today! 7 releases on the last day of the theme.. talk about piling everything on us at the last minute! why was the theme not 2 weeks instead of 1?! :dizzy: :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9707
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Cheeya (2730905) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:20 pm

hey anyone on? I'D like to borrow some hairs. I only have the black party hair atm. tysm
Must be love on the brain, that's got me feeling this way..
TVDFOREVER {DAMON SALVATORE} #THEORIGINALSFOREVER{ELIJAH & NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
<--Globe: Modern farmhouse unfnished Home away from home
User avatar
Cheeya (2730905)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3306
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: I live where you vacation

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:30 pm

Cheeya (2730905) wrote:hey anyone on? I'D like to borrow some hairs. I only have the black party hair atm. tysm

I can send you party hairs. Be right there :)

CHEEYA I sent social hairs...so sorry. I'll be there for party ones. Sheesh
Last edited by JulieHootieScraps (108384802) on Wed May 15, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8726
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:41 pm

thanks Julie, sorry i missed you Cheeya had to duck out for a bit :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9707
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Hiya Julie, thank you for the thread :hug:
I'd love to borrow 4 of the social hairs please, brown as the main color, if possible :)
Image
Image
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7253
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost World

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Fiore (155677018) wrote:Hiya Julie, thank you for the thread :hug:
I'd love to borrow 4 of the social hairs please, brown as the main color, if possible :)

Ok, I'll be right there :)
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8726
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Cheeya (2730905) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:54 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Cheeya (2730905) wrote:hey anyone on? I'D like to borrow some hairs. I only have the black party hair atm. tysm

I can send you party hairs. Be right there :)

CHEEYA I sent social hairs...so sorry. I'll be there for party ones. Sheesh

ty sending back ty ty
Must be love on the brain, that's got me feeling this way..
TVDFOREVER {DAMON SALVATORE} #THEORIGINALSFOREVER{ELIJAH & NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
<--Globe: Modern farmhouse unfnished Home away from home
User avatar
Cheeya (2730905)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3306
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: I live where you vacation

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:58 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Fiore (155677018) wrote:Hiya Julie, thank you for the thread :hug:
I'd love to borrow 4 of the social hairs please, brown as the main color, if possible :)

Ok, I'll be right there :)

Sounds good :thumbsup:
Image
Image
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7253
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost World

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Fiore (155677018) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Fiore (155677018) wrote:Hiya Julie, thank you for the thread :hug:
I'd love to borrow 4 of the social hairs please, brown as the main color, if possible :)

Ok, I'll be right there :)

Sounds good :thumbsup:

I tried to send and had the greyed out tabs :( I'm in the process of rebooting.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8726
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Cheeya (2730905) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 pm

my game is loading sooo slow. dont forget meeee. looking to borrow party hairs, i have black. tysm
Must be love on the brain, that's got me feeling this way..
TVDFOREVER {DAMON SALVATORE} #THEORIGINALSFOREVER{ELIJAH & NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
<--Globe: Modern farmhouse unfnished Home away from home
User avatar
Cheeya (2730905)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3306
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: I live where you vacation

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Tiff (7426240) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Anyone have 4 of the shindig hair I could borrow? Looking to use ash, red or black as the top color. :)
User avatar
Tiff (7426240)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4658
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:14 pm

Just sent back, thank you so much Julie! :heart: :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7253
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Lost World

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby BOBBI (13706123) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 pm

Hey Julie!
Could I borrow either 2 hairs or eyes doesnt matter styles tia!
User avatar
BOBBI (13706123)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1508
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Somewhere decorating

Re: Hair Loan Thread -- New Rules

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 pm

Cheeya (2730905) wrote:my game is loading sooo slow. dont forget meeee. looking to borrow party hairs, i have black. tysm

I thought I sent the Party hairs after I made my mistake...grr looks like they didn't go :( Right after that, I had the greyed out tabs. Let me try again.
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8726
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions