I Am Leaving And Wanted Say Farewell

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I Am Leaving And Wanted Say Farewell

Postby Doodler (10729465) » Thu May 16, 2019 12:40 am

I hope you decide to keep your account and maybe come back later. Watch out for those medications. More often than not they cause more depression. There are many natural remedies that work better. Try seeing a naturopath about it and be sure to watch your eating habits.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ thanks to mrs for my beautiful siggy ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Apt link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... g-10729465

Doodler (10729465)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 3226
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby xX MijouXx (154845093) » Thu May 16, 2019 12:42 am

Dear Casper,Im so sorry that you have to suffer this ,i hope you feel better soon. :heart:
Last edited by xX MijouXx (154845093) on Thu May 16, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xX MijouXx (154845093)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2010

Forum Posts: 556
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Kazina (140141674) » Thu May 16, 2019 1:00 am

Hey Casper I hope you stick around at least long enough to read the pm I sent you.. bless you sweetie best luck :star: :heart:
Kazina (140141674)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 2247
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Thu May 16, 2019 2:42 am

I am sorry you are going through these things. Hopefully you will feel better again soon :heart:
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 433
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 25758
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Casper (187609983) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:50 am

so sorry i fell asleep on everyone last night come 9 oclock i was zzzz at my desk i just woke up around 30 mins ago i love everyone so dearly and this will never change rain is my best friend he is a extraordinary man. and i love him to pieces diana also is a truly fantastic lady and i love her to. i remember the day i first met these people that day changed my life completely if i am sad rain always there if i go and have not been herd he is the first person to ring me. and if he knows i am in a really bad time and its been a month we last spoke. he always sends a policeman to come and check on me at home. i am the other side of the world to him. just like i said he is my best friend and i love him dearly. just wanted share that with you because when you got rain in your life you got a real buddy. love you rain love you diana love you all
Casper (187609983)
YoWorld Level: 39
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 07, 2018

Forum Posts: 365
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:55 am

Casper (187609983) wrote:so sorry i fell asleep on everyone last night come 9 oclock i was zzzz at my desk i just woke up around 30 mins ago i love everyone so dearly and this will never change rain is my best friend he is a extraordinary man. and i love him to pieces diana also is a truly fantastic lady and i love her to. i remember the day i first met these people that day changed my life completely if i am sad rain always there if i go and have not been herd he is the first person to ring me. and if he knows i am in a really bad time and its been a month we last spoke. he always sends a policeman to come and check on me at home. i am the other side of the world to him. just like i said he is my best friend and i love him dearly. just wanted share that with you because when you got rain in your life you got a real buddy. love you rain love you diana love you all

I have the same issues as you. My ptsd even forced me out of work for a few yrs. Hang in there, I'm doing so well now! I am even going back to work, my panic attacks are so much better! If you even want to talk, feel free to message me, and take care! :hug: :heart: :rose:

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 8282
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Casper (187609983) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:04 am

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:
Casper (187609983) wrote:so sorry i fell asleep on everyone last night come 9 oclock i was zzzz at my desk i just woke up around 30 mins ago i love everyone so dearly and this will never change rain is my best friend he is a extraordinary man. and i love him to pieces diana also is a truly fantastic lady and i love her to. i remember the day i first met these people that day changed my life completely if i am sad rain always there if i go and have not been herd he is the first person to ring me. and if he knows i am in a really bad time and its been a month we last spoke. he always sends a policeman to come and check on me at home. i am the other side of the world to him. just like i said he is my best friend and i love him dearly. just wanted share that with you because when you got rain in your life you got a real buddy. love you rain love you diana love you all

I have the same issues as you. My ptsd even forced me out of work for a few yrs. Hang in there, I'm doing so well now! I am even going back to work, my panic attacks are so much better! If you even want to talk, feel free to message me, and take care! :hug: :heart: :rose:

what did you do to be able to get back into i have been out of work for a while now and my anxiety and my panic attacks are off the roof. some people judge because they think its a walk in the park but it is the most horrible thing i have ever had to experience. i wish it on nobody not even my worst enemy
Casper (187609983)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:12 am

Casper (187609983) wrote:

what did you do to be able to get back into i have been out of work for a while now and my anxiety and my panic attacks are off the roof. some people judge because they think its a walk in the park but it is the most horrible thing i have ever had to experience. i wish it on nobody not even my worst enemy

I agree, I had no idea panic attacks could cost me so much. I could not do anything for a long time, work, drive, stay home with my kids, it was a nightmare. It took me about 7 yrs to get to the point i'm at.
Meds did not really help me, so after 4 yrs of that, I switched to a marijuana card, and I do dpt therapy. Now I have only a few a month and they don't break my reality like they used to. I swear I felt like I was in Alice in Wonderland as the panic would distort what I would see in reality. Hang in there :hug:

Postby Casper (187609983) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:13 am

its like some days i feel good for a hour. then i completely change, some days i want to eat something then some days i dont. some days i feel amazing then the next day i dont. sometimes i dont even wanna go on, i dont even wanna get out of bed. then some days i think this is going to be brilliant today. some day i get this anxiety andi will say imma kick it in the butt its not going to defeat me. then it creeps back in and beats me instead. i feel so apart from my body sitting there day after day night after night i just wanna feel normal for 5 minits. i ask myself why me why me and still the same reply. i dont know what to do docs wont change my meds they not helping i even booked myself in hospital for a few days gave my dogs to someone to look after because i was pulling my hair out. i just feel like giving up sometimes. but why should i bow down to it. i know everyone has got there demons and these are my demons to kill no one can do it but me. but trying to find that source of annihilation is very hard
Casper (187609983)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:52 am

its like some days i feel good for a hour. then i completely change, some days i want to eat something then some days i dont. some days i feel amazing then the next day i dont. sometimes i dont even wanna go on, i dont even wanna get out of bed. then some days i think this is going to be brilliant today. some day i get this anxiety andi will say imma kick it in the butt its not going to defeat me. then it creeps back in and beats me instead. i feel so apart from my body sitting there day after day night after night i just wanna feel normal for 5 minits. i ask myself why me why me and still the same reply. i dont know what to do docs wont change my meds they not helping i even booked myself in hospital for a few days gave my dogs to someone to look after because i was pulling my hair out. i just feel like giving up sometimes. but why should i bow down to it. i know everyone has got there demons and these are my demons to kill no one can do it but me. but trying to find that source of annihilation is very hard

It really is. I had to go though a lot of yrs of cbt and dbt therapy to get to this place and try to relax. I still don't sleep well and my eating is like your, a lot of times I can't eat. I still have a day here and there where I am just scrapped out. But the older I get, the better it gets also. My late 20 were much harder and things calmed down around 33 or 34. I am 36 now.

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:28 am

Sending out positive vibes into the universe to you. :hug:
I'm having some panic attack issues and I haven't been on much. ( Why does grief feel like fear? ugh) Tbh, nature gives me comfort now so I get out in it as much as possible. Find your happy place and claim it. Above all, take care of you :heart:
Image Thank you MissT <333
Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 11118
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Rain (110294179) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:21 am

I'm crying now. :wailing:

Casper, please stick around for a while and keep ready what everyone has to say. They are in your corner and want to see you feel better. Maybe someone will offer some suggestion that helps you.

Love you, buddy. :heart:

Thank you to all my wonderful YoWorld friends. You are the reason why I am here and I love you ALL.
Rain (110294179)
YoWorld Level: 362
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 7438
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions