HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:39 pm

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:I think this is a great idea, and BVG has brought this up on numerous occasions before. Finally, they're putting it to the test, and the tickets aren't even that expensive from the looks of it. Honestly, I haven't seen anybody upset over this yet, but I can only imagine those who do end up upset over this really have no reason to be upset.

It isn't re-releasing. There is a very small number of these items, and BVG is merely re-introducing them back into circulation. They were doing nothing but collecting dust on deleted accounts that weren't gonna use them anymore. Accounts the players personally asked to delete. The only real squeeze in which I can see anyone getting upset over this is because it devalues their precious rares. Some just love having the most expensive items to themselves. So far I haven't really seen anyone get upset over this though, which a pleasant surprise to me.

I wonder who the winners will be. :)




nice down to earth attitude and post


Thx Anthony! :hug:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4053
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Haze (185205633) wrote:I genuinely hope the prizes go to people who really want one of the items but could never possibly afford it


Best post in this thread :thumbsup:

I hope so too :)


I agree. This is the best post in this thread :heart:

And I hope so too!

It seems that I have become your parrot, Denna. LOL :haha:

:thumbsup: I'll parrot these exact same sentiments too :hug:


You two are cutest parrots I have ever had and I loved all my parrots very much ;) :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL :hug: :heart:
Waiting for my little "Tinker Bell"...

Want to win million coins? Click here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=196457
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10046
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Feral (126579776) wrote:
Ash Firefly (179554962) wrote:GL to everyone!

To the people sad and complaining because they worked hard and bought theirs for stupid amounts of coins~
So what if you're upset.
It's a great opportunity for new player and older who don't have them.

I was fine with the discussions until I read this. I'm for the raffling of a FEW items one time as a "golden ticket", hopefully for a player who would not or could not ever own these items.

But I will never condone the callous disregard of the feelings of players who have poured cash into Yo to keep it running and viable to obtain some of the game's most valued treasures. They did work hard. They did spend money. And they EARNED the right to own those items and have a say in how they are handled. And this event makes them REAL uncomfortable about what it could mean for Yo's future. And they have every right to post that discomfort and let off some steam, because BVG needs to hear from them because their views and wallets matter too.

And while it is a great opportunity for a tiny fraction of players, there is a great mass of players that need to be considered. So you'll understand if I disagree with your treatment of their feelings and ask that you make room for them.......just as they've done for your opinion and feelings. What you posted was uncalled for and unfair.

Lecture mode over. Be nice please....... ;)



Thanks hun, some ppl will never understand if they never work hard for anything on the game like some of us did because if they did they understand why some ppl are upset. I seen someone mention the word selfish, which made me laugh because after all the work and time i put into getting what i have i can be selfish about it. I been on yo since the begining, i had to start over many times. I mainly bought things and resold them eccept my collectibles. Back then many ppl were into collecting things, when i lost my account the first time due to someone stealing it i was so mad because i had just about anything there was to have. All 08 costumes and so on. So i came back because of some friends and i did work myself back up again. Then i decided to quit because i moved on to another game. I sold everything that had value and gave the coins to my close friend that still played yo. So after 6 yeas i came back to 2 mil in my account and a bunch of old clothing items and furniture i still had i didn't get around to sell. So i mainly just made new friends and hung out with them, but then i got bored so i set a goal my first one was nature and i worked on towards getting back the nature costume. So once i got one i set another goal. It's not about the value to me in the item but it was a goal that i set and worked towards that goal and i was proud to be able to achieve it in a certain amount of time. So ppl can say whatever they want to say, idc because i have the right to feel a certain way. Not that i ever cared about what other ppl had to say about me or anyone else that thinks differently than they do because of the end of the day that's what usually gets ppl all riled up in here. People don't like if a few have a different opinion then they do.I don't flip flop, I have always said how i feel and it won't change. I don't pretend i'm like this in rl and i'm like this online, i will always speak my mind when i see fit.
Image




https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
User avatar
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2899
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Jade (136873125) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:
Karla KoYxTBY (111966967) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Karla KoYxTBY (111966967) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:I'm just about done with this game, items like these should never be brought back. people like me have worked their butts off to get those items, yet here they give them away basically. It took me a week of non stop selling yocash and items in game to be able to have enough coins to purchase the old bow, same with my rets. This game is really getting ridiculous.


There were already in the game to begin with not like they brought them back into stores people were asking for this kinda a thing for along time.



U don't seem to understand, even if they were in the game but they weren't given away in a raffle. My point is that many of us who have those items worked our butt off to get them and now they give them away in a raffle

I don’t think you understand the definition of a raffle. We’re all spending our yocash on items that only a few people may win. Yes, you worked harder trying to buy these items for yourself, but at least you already have them! Some people participating in the raffle, like myself don’t have these items. So if I don’t win, you will still have these items and I won’t. Also, it was your choice to sell yocash, items, ect to buy these items before the raffle. We never know what BVG has in store for us.

If it makes you feel better, you can always sell your items that you worked so hard on getting and enter the raffle and probably not win. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to do that though.



Oh hun i know what a raffle is, you spent a few yocash to put into the raffle, if you read what i wrote u understand why some of us are upset. We not only sold a bunch of yocash to get our coins we worked hard daily and sold a bunch of our stuff to get the items that are now being raffled off. These items should never return into the game period. Also i never said anything about me selling my yocash, that was my choice. My point for the 3rd time was that we actually had to work hard to get those items and now they being raffled off :bye:

I’m not trying to make this longer then what it has to be, but I think you missed my point that you have these items already, most people do not. I don’t think you realized how some people might be upset that they don’t win anything from the raffle. You won’t have to express any emotion from losing because you already have the items that you worked so hard for. It’s not like 1,000 cupid bows and 3,000 pairs of retros are going to be raffled off. You still have the items that you worked for and could probably sell for the same price that you bought them for, maybe profiting even more after the raffle. I’m not knocking your hard work, I just don’t think BVG cares if you worked hard getting these items or not. They still made their profit off of you and from others entering the raffle.


Spot on

yep i was going to say the same! :thumbsup: . i personally don't see why anyone would get upset over it. i don't have the items because i didn't like them when they were cheap and even though they are really rare they don't interest me. i have other rare items i worked hard for. i recently bought Colt after working hard to get him and looking for the last year. i couldn't afford to buy the deal at the time so i saved and got him. that was my choice, i didn't have to spend a lot of money to get him but i wanted to. if they brought him back as a raffle i wouldn't mind and i'd enter to try and get another one!


I agree! I NEVER liked the Retros, as they don't sit properly on the face! I could have bought tons of them, but I don't buy things I don't like! The Bow is another! It's an item that's overrated, overpriced and another item I don't like! As for the '08 Costumes, most are ugly and you can't cover some items up to improve on them! IMO there are so many other items in the game I would like than any of these!

oh yes i so agree! i don't like them and wouldn't buy them either. the only one i like is the Rainbow HH thing that i saw only a matter of months ago and bought in AH. i don't think thats even that rare, well compared to the bow, outfits & glasses etc.
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:39 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Ash Firefly (179554962) wrote:GL to everyone!

To the people sad and complaining because they worked hard and bought theirs for stupid amounts of coins~
So what if you're upset.
It's a great opportunity for new player and older who don't have them.



I bet you wouldn't say all that if you put all that work into it :bye:


That's the thing Nv, people like this, they don't want to work for what they have, it's pretty simple :hug:


No, that's not it. Some of those people you're calling lazy can work and work and will still never get those stupid old items, no matter how much they try.

I'm so glad I have no interest in them. Never have and never will. But some people really do want them, and they do "work" to get them, but will never be "rich" enough to achieve their goals. They are also getting screwed, mind you, because they're gambling loads of cash in the hopes of winning the raffle, and the odds of winning are miniscule.

:thumbsup: :trophy:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Ash Firefly (179554962) wrote:GL to everyone!

To the people sad and complaining because they worked hard and bought theirs for stupid amounts of coins~
So what if you're upset.
It's a great opportunity for new player and older who don't have them.



I bet you wouldn't say all that if you put all that work into it :bye:


That's the thing Nv, people like this, they don't want to work for what they have, it's pretty simple :hug:


No, that's not it. Some of those people you're calling lazy can work and work and will still never get those stupid old items, no matter how much they try.

I'm so glad I have no interest in them. Never have and never will. But some people really do want them, and they do "work" to get them, but will never be "rich" enough to achieve their goals. They are also getting screwed, mind you, because they're gambling loads of cash in the hopes of winning the raffle, and the odds of winning are miniscule.


I know this doesn't bother you one bit Lisa, because you're a decorator, not a collector and If I was sure that this was a one time thing, I'd probably turn the other cheek but I'm sure it's not just a one time thing, If you or anyone else believes that, then there's not much I can say to you.


Honestly, what IS your solution to these items? Just let them stay in limbo so that no one can appreciate them?

seems to me the couple of people who aren't happy about it are the ones who nearly permanently wear their who hoard of retro stuff like some sort of status symbol. maybe they aren't happy that other people will have them too. wow it doesn't make them 'less rare' just because a few more are back in the game! i think its good that others will have a chance... i just hope its someone who really wants the item cos they love it who wins and not someone who just wants to sell for a fortune in AH!
Last edited by Theresa (122233016) on Wed May 15, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:44 pm

INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:The items available If I was partial to them Id have bought before now
Personally I think Ive had enough friends pass away on the internet Id feel if I won any of these there is a good possibility they were once worn by a now dead friend so.... Pass

To each their own but i find it rather gruesome




i never thought of the word gruesome when wearing a deceased clothing. it gives me great comfort. my first husband was killed in vietnam in1969 and i still wear one of his t shirts to sleep in occasionally. my now husband since 1973 doesn't even mind either. lost my mom in 1995 and still wear some of her clothes. i always find it interesting how we each react to lifes' occurances.
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?...-111036364

avoid negative people. they have a problem for every solution. albert einstein
User avatar

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10310
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I work hard to get the 08s I own and I really don't care if they end up in a raffle because at the end of the day is not going to affect the value of the items and is just going to be a couple of winners so good fore them :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :star: :trophy: :star:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 pm

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:The items available If I was partial to them Id have bought before now
Personally I think Ive had enough friends pass away on the internet Id feel if I won any of these there is a good possibility they were once worn by a now dead friend so.... Pass

To each their own but i find it rather gruesome




i never thought of the word gruesome when wearing a deceased clothing. it gives me great comfort. my first husband was killed in vietnam in1969 and i still wear one of his t shirts to sleep in occasionally. my now husband since 1973 doesn't even mind either. lost my mom in 1995 and still wear some of her clothes. i always find it interesting how we each react to lifes' occurances.


These guys will take Grandma & Grandpa and turn their ashes into a diamond ring, cuff links, necklace, bracelet, or earrings. Whatever you'd prefer. Nothing says "I love you" like knowing the compressed carbon of your dead family is close at hand (pun intended)! LOL

:haha:

Image

https://www.lifegem.com/
Image

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. - Bill Bennot
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 31482
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
Feral (126579776) wrote:This was suggested long ago in a thread about all the banned accounts Gary was taking down. It was a good idea then, and it is still a good idea. At least this is an honest and straight forward gambling offer.

Good luck to anyone who is hopeful and bought tickets. It is not likely you will win, but someone will.

ImageImage

Image


Fair is fair. Maybe they’ll do more of these as we know there’s more from these type of accounts. WinkZ! ;)

:thumbsup: ;) :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Ash Firefly (179554962) wrote:GL to everyone!

To the people sad and complaining because they worked hard and bought theirs for stupid amounts of coins~
So what if you're upset.
It's a great opportunity for new player and older who don't have them.



I bet you wouldn't say all that if you put all that work into it :bye:


That's the thing Nv, people like this, they don't want to work for what they have, it's pretty simple :hug:


No, that's not it. Some of those people you're calling lazy can work and work and will still never get those stupid old items, no matter how much they try.

I'm so glad I have no interest in them. Never have and never will. But some people really do want them, and they do "work" to get them, but will never be "rich" enough to achieve their goals. They are also getting screwed, mind you, because they're gambling loads of cash in the hopes of winning the raffle, and the odds of winning are miniscule.


I know this doesn't bother you one bit Lisa, because you're a decorator, not a collector and If I was sure that this was a one time thing, I'd probably turn the other cheek but I'm sure it's not just a one time thing, If you or anyone else believes that, then there's not much I can say to you.


Honestly, what IS your solution to these items? Just let them stay in limbo so that no one can appreciate them?

seems to me the couple of people who aren't happy about it are the ones who nearly permanently wear their who hoard of retro stuff like some sort of status symbol. maybe they aren't happy that other people will have them too. wow it doesn't make them 'less rare' just because a few more are back in the game! i think its good that others will have a chance... i just hope its someone who really wants the item cos they love it who wins and not someone who just wants to sell for a fortune in AH!



First of all it's not a status symbol, i worked hard for them so i can wear them as much as i want. If you haven't noticed i have not changed my avitar in a while period because i don't play the game everyday like some do. No one says things about the things you wear,so please don't do it to other ppl. some ppl on here really amaze me :phew:
Image




https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
User avatar
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2899
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:53 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:We all work hard in game for what we want. I respect those that are upset, but also respect those that will never own them no matter how hard they work. Another thing is it’s much like RL. I work my yadda off then go buy a scratch off lottery ticket once in a while to dream big. Never win to save me. Then I hear about a Wisconsin guy age 20’s something spent $10 on tickets winning over $700 million and quit his day job the next day. How is that fair? Idk but nothing is fair no matter how hard you work. There’s luck and no luck. I do know the harder I work the better I feel about myself. I sleep better at night too. My point is this is a lottery for one item each. I don’t mind supporting this as BVG needs their operations paid for. They’re not raffling off hundreds of these. I’d rather spend my $ on a raffle versus gem events. I don’t think it’s fair throwing completely nice themes inside of it. We already have yoworld...why insert another mini yoworld inside of yoworld?

:thumbsup: :star: :trophy: :star: ... there isn't much difference between them giving BVG permission to delete and take back the items than if they had sold back all their stuff before deleting or giving the stuff away or selling. the items would be in the game still if they had the time to empty their inventory first before leaving!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:54 pm

Feral (126579776) wrote:
DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:
INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:The items available If I was partial to them Id have bought before now
Personally I think Ive had enough friends pass away on the internet Id feel if I won any of these there is a good possibility they were once worn by a now dead friend so.... Pass

To each their own but i find it rather gruesome




i never thought of the word gruesome when wearing a deceased clothing. it gives me great comfort. my first husband was killed in vietnam in1969 and i still wear one of his t shirts to sleep in occasionally. my now husband since 1973 doesn't even mind either. lost my mom in 1995 and still wear some of her clothes. i always find it interesting how we each react to lifes' occurances.


These guys will take Grandma & Grandpa and turn their ashes into a diamond ring, cuff links, necklace, bracelet, or earrings. Whatever you'd prefer. Nothing says "I love you" like knowing the compressed carbon of your dead family is close at hand (pun intended)! LOL

:haha:

Image

https://www.lifegem.com/




haha omg that remind me my brother took some of my dads ashes and had a necklace made for me, i can't even wear it, so i have it in a jewelery box at home. It's just so weird if i walked around with it. Now clothes i think is not that bad but jewelery with the actual ashes in it lol
Image




https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
User avatar
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2899
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:58 pm

xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Ash Firefly (179554962) wrote:GL to everyone!

To the people sad and complaining because they worked hard and bought theirs for stupid amounts of coins~
So what if you're upset.
It's a great opportunity for new player and older who don't have them.



I bet you wouldn't say all that if you put all that work into it :bye:


That's the thing Nv, people like this, they don't want to work for what they have, it's pretty simple :hug:


No, that's not it. Some of those people you're calling lazy can work and work and will still never get those stupid old items, no matter how much they try.

I'm so glad I have no interest in them. Never have and never will. But some people really do want them, and they do "work" to get them, but will never be "rich" enough to achieve their goals. They are also getting screwed, mind you, because they're gambling loads of cash in the hopes of winning the raffle, and the odds of winning are miniscule.


I know this doesn't bother you one bit Lisa, because you're a decorator, not a collector and If I was sure that this was a one time thing, I'd probably turn the other cheek but I'm sure it's not just a one time thing, If you or anyone else believes that, then there's not much I can say to you.


Honestly, what IS your solution to these items? Just let them stay in limbo so that no one can appreciate them?

seems to me the couple of people who aren't happy about it are the ones who nearly permanently wear their who hoard of retro stuff like some sort of status symbol. maybe they aren't happy that other people will have them too. wow it doesn't make them 'less rare' just because a few more are back in the game! i think its good that others will have a chance... i just hope its someone who really wants the item cos they love it who wins and not someone who just wants to sell for a fortune in AH!



First of all it's not a status symbol, i worked hard for them so i can wear them as much as i want. If you haven't noticed i have not changed my avitar in a while period because i don't play the game everyday like some do. No one says things about the things you wear,so please don't do it to other ppl. some ppl on here really amaze me :phew:

i didn't say you couldn't did i? it seems to me that you and Willow are the only 2 who seem to have a massive issue with this and think its unfair and you are the two who seem to always be in your full get up of every single retro rare. why can't you be happy for other people having a chance to own them no matter how they acquire them? some people amaze me to that they can't just be happy for others. if someone got given a bow for free would you begrudge them because they didn't work hard for it like you did?
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9680
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby TeddyP I N K (110813986) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:58 pm

xNVx2hot (129595882) wrote:
Feral (126579776) wrote:
Ash Firefly (179554962) wrote:GL to everyone!

To the people sad and complaining because they worked hard and bought theirs for stupid amounts of coins~
So what if you're upset.
It's a great opportunity for new player and older who don't have them.

I was fine with the discussions until I read this. I'm for the raffling of a FEW items one time as a "golden ticket", hopefully for a player who would not or could not ever own these items.

But I will never condone the callous disregard of the feelings of players who have poured cash into Yo to keep it running and viable to obtain some of the game's most valued treasures. They did work hard. They did spend money. And they EARNED the right to own those items and have a say in how they are handled. And this event makes them REAL uncomfortable about what it could mean for Yo's future. And they have every right to post that discomfort and let off some steam, because BVG needs to hear from them because their views and wallets matter too.

And while it is a great opportunity for a tiny fraction of players, there is a great mass of players that need to be considered. So you'll understand if I disagree with your treatment of their feelings and ask that you make room for them.......just as they've done for your opinion and feelings. What you posted was uncalled for and unfair.

Lecture mode over. Be nice please....... ;)



Thanks hun, some ppl will never understand if they never work hard for anything on the game like some of us did because if they did they understand why some ppl are upset. I seen someone mention the word selfish, which made me laugh because after all the work and time i put into getting what i have i can be selfish about it. I been on yo since the begining, i had to start over many times. I mainly bought things and resold them eccept my collectibles. Back then many ppl were into collecting things, when i lost my account the first time due to someone stealing it i was so mad because i had just about anything there was to have. All 08 costumes and so on. So i came back because of some friends and i did work myself back up again. Then i decided to quit because i moved on to another game. I sold everything that had value and gave the coins to my close friend that still played yo. So after 6 yeas i came back to 2 mil in my account and a bunch of old clothing items and furniture i still had i didn't get around to sell. So i mainly just made new friends and hung out with them, but then i got bored so i set a goal my first one was nature and i worked on towards getting back the nature costume. So once i got one i set another goal. It's not about the value to me in the item but it was a goal that i set and worked towards that goal and i was proud to be able to achieve it in a certain amount of time. So ppl can say whatever they want to say, idc because i have the right to feel a certain way. Not that i ever cared about what other ppl had to say about me or anyone else that thinks differently than they do because of the end of the day that's what usually gets ppl all riled up in here. People don't like if a few have a different opinion then they do.I don't flip flop, I have always said how i feel and it won't change. I don't pretend i'm like this in rl and i'm like this online, i will always speak my mind when i see fit.

Couldn't agree more
_____________________.____________]Proud Integrity Noble Kinky
________________]Put fun first back into your game! Why so serious?! Rich isn't everything!♛
_____________________________] ♚Winning is what you make it ♛
____________]Image
User avatar

TeddyP I N K (110813986)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2705
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby TeddyP I N K (110813986) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Haze (185205633) wrote:People are acting like all of these items are being released in large quantities :haha: :haha:
Chill out, an extra 10 or so circulating in the trading community won't impact the prices. Chances are some people who win these will end up keeping them too, not everyone is out for profit.
How do u know this is only a one time thing?
_____________________.____________]Proud Integrity Noble Kinky
________________]Put fun first back into your game! Why so serious?! Rich isn't everything!♛
_____________________________] ♚Winning is what you make it ♛
____________]Image
User avatar

TeddyP I N K (110813986)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2705
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:03 pm

...
Last edited by XxDarkMarioxX (104376062) on Wed May 15, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

XxDarkMarioxX (104376062)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15728
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Stardust (186190305) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Haze (185205633) wrote:I genuinely hope the prizes go to people who really want one of the items but could never possibly afford it


Best post in this thread :thumbsup:

I hope so too :)


I agree. This is the best post in this thread :heart:

And I hope so too!

It seems that I have become your parrot, Denna. LOL :haha:

:thumbsup: I'll parrot these exact same sentiments too :hug:


You two are cutest parrots I have ever had and I loved all my parrots very much ;) :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL :hug: :heart:


:haha: :haha: :heart: :hug:

“An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.”

― Kahlil Gibran


ImageImage
User avatar

Stardust (186190305)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 12233
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: The Land of Pots and Kettles.

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:
Haze (185205633) wrote:I genuinely hope the prizes go to people who really want one of the items but could never possibly afford it


Best post in this thread :thumbsup:

I hope so too :)


I agree. This is the best post in this thread :heart:

And I hope so too!

It seems that I have become your parrot, Denna. LOL :haha:

:thumbsup: I'll parrot these exact same sentiments too :hug:


You two are cutest parrots I have ever had and I loved all my parrots very much ;) :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL :hug: :heart:


:haha: :haha: :heart: :hug:

Stardust, you look soooooo beautiful!! OML, what an outfit :shocked: :hug: :heart:
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ~ Desmond Tutu

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6551
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: HOLY CRAPPOLA on Yo History Raffle!

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:46 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:I think this is a great idea, and BVG has brought this up on numerous occasions before. Finally, they're putting it to the test, and the tickets aren't even that expensive from the looks of it. Honestly, I haven't seen anybody upset over this yet, but I can only imagine those who do end up upset over this really have no reason to be upset.

It isn't re-releasing. There is a very small number of these items, and BVG is merely re-introducing them back into circulation. They were doing nothing but collecting dust on deleted accounts that weren't gonna use them anymore. The only real squeeze in which I can see anyone getting upset over this is because it devalues their precious rares. Some just love having the most expensive items to themselves. So far I haven't really seen anyone get upset over this though, which a pleasant surprise to me.

I wonder who the winners will be. :)


I'm indifferent. I think it is a good idea in some ways, and I've seen requests for this over the years.

I don't care what those items are worth, nor do I really want them. But what concerns me is the question of whether or not they will stop after this one, or whether they'll continue doing these things and how frequently they will do them. I also don't love the idea of gambling yocash for a VERY small chance of winning. And even worse, I hate how divided the community is about this decision. I feel like it's polarizing the community even more, if that's even possible at this point.


Yeah, not sure how I feel about this... On the other hand some people sell their Fortnite accounts for over 10 thousand dollars because their accounts include game accessories that are no longer available for purchase but if the game makers decide to put them back in store again for 10x their previous price I'm sure a lot will buy but it would be unfair to those who paid their real-life money to buy good deals. If this is the furthest BVG wants to go concerning Rares/Rets and so on then I guess it's fine.
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8073
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions