[NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby CCAuntie Virus (112580197) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:32 pm

:eh:
User avatar

CCAuntie Virus (112580197)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 228
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: TEXAS

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Vi Corleone (177818762) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote::shocked: Wow! Now Manny can get have a chance at winning his stolen cupid's bow!
I don't think I'll be buying these as these are not items I would ever wear or attempt to sell back... i guess anyone who wants to make HUGE profit can benefit from these...

Lmao I put like 6 tickets in for the bow because mine was also stolen :haha:
Image <--- Key
Wishlist | Pomegranate | Instagram | Sale Thread
Best Friends: ♥ Unwise & Adam ♥
Stv | Froshty | Rafa | Aaron | Kraze | Alex | Alz | GREG
Pomegranates are love, pomegranates are life.
User avatar
Vi Corleone (177818762)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 8874
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ In Love With Pomegranates ♥

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:47 pm

1 RJei 1 (12479812) wrote:it's hard to trust this kind of raffle. how would we know its a real raffle with random winners vs checking the profile of the owner of the tickets. (maybe favoring newer players with few items in their inventory)

Wow, you do have a good point. I guess we’ll just have to trust BVG to be fair. :heart:
Image
Image
User avatar
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2349
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Thu May 16, 2019 12:25 am

JustDucky (132308143) wrote:;) :dizzy:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
And if you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona :haha: :silly:




Lol Willow does it come with Aquaman? eh: :haha:

:haha: Now that I would buy a ticket for! :drool: :love:
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8962
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Sarah (172692065) » Thu May 16, 2019 1:24 am

Sarah, so these are from archived accounts? Not just accounts of like military people who have been overseas or what not? Also, how many of each item is there? It says at the bottom of your post limited ammounts is limited 5, 10, 900, 10000?
Viking Sarah wrote:**UPDATE**

Hey YoFans! We heard your concerns regarding the Raffle Ticket HH's being tradeable, so we wanted to clarify a few points and provide an update:

  • The HH's are not the actual draw tickets -- these are simply items you can equip to your avatar.
  • Your "draw ticket" is secure information on our system - we have records of the original purchaser of each ticket, and that is what will be used in the draw
  • We have now made the HH's non-tradeable. This is to eliminate any potential scams or confusion among players who may not frequent the Forums.
___________________________________________________

Deep within the dusty archives of YoWorld, lay player accounts that have long since seen the light of day.

These accounts have long been removed, as per their former account owner's requests. Although removed from being able to play, deep within these account inventories, secrets have remained....

Once our team swept away the dust and cobwebs, we began to notice some peculiar items hidden among these abandoned accounts. Peculiar, and dare we say .... rare?

It was true and we couldn't believe our eyes! Rare items hidden in inventories, destined to be locked away forever had we not found these wonderful treasures! But treasures like these deserved to be shared, and what better way to hand out these items than a good, ol' fashioned raffle draw!

For the next 48 hours, you'll have the chance to purchase Raffle Tickets for a chance to win some of your favourite, rare YoWorld items!

Have you ever wanted to sport a cool pair of Pink Retro Specks? How about impressing your friends with a Cupid's Bow and Arrow? These are just some of the rare finds discovered among the deleted accounts that could be yours!

Come back on Wednesday, May 22nd to find out if you are one of the lucky winners of a piece of YoWorld history!

Image

DISCLAIMER
Limited quantities have been acquired of each of the rares. All rare items have been repossessed from player-requested, deleted accounts -- so don't worry! Your account and your items are safe from the repo man.
User avatar
Sarah (172692065)
YoWorld Level: 125
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:44 am

JustDucky (132308143) wrote:;) :dizzy:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
And if you believe that, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona :haha: :silly:




Lol Willow does it come with Aquaman? :eh: :haha:


Well of course, he owns the ocean :haha: :silly:
Actually no, my post wasn't about you...but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bad boy up and wear it.
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15061
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:48 am

Rain (110294179) wrote:As for the naysayers, get over it. Seriously. I have a Cupid Bow and you don't seem me getting all in a tizzy.

BVG has handled this MUCH REQUESTED thing in a very good way, and they are certainly not flooding the market. 1 more bow in the game isn't going to change the value.

People, the sky is not falling. I repeat...the sky is NOT falling. :haha:


Then you don't play the game the way others do, so no one needs to get over it :hug:
Actually no, my post wasn't about you...but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bad boy up and wear it.
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15061
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 am

Well, I'm sure Bvg has pulled in more cash then ever with this and anyone that's been here long enough, should know this isn't the end of re releases and that's exactly what they are re releasing but they've already made it a done deal, so nothing more to say :thumbsup: I can't even get myself to wish anyone luck on this, because I know where it's all going, I will give people a :hug: because, that's just the kind of gal I am :haha: :silly: :bye:
Actually no, my post wasn't about you...but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bad boy up and wear it.
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15061
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby AmityAffliction (180715113) » Thu May 16, 2019 7:24 am

Thank you so much guys ! best of luck to every yovillian xx
Image
User avatar

AmityAffliction (180715113)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 216
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Australia

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 am

Rain (110294179) wrote:As for the naysayers, get over it. Seriously. I have a Cupid Bow and you don't seem me getting all in a tizzy.

BVG has handled this MUCH REQUESTED thing in a very good way, and they are certainly not flooding the market. 1 more bow in the game isn't going to change the value.

People, the sky is not falling. I repeat...the sky is NOT falling. :haha:

:haha: :thumbsup: :D :trophy:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14661
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: My living room, UK

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:04 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:Well, I'm sure Bvg has pulled in more cash then ever with this and anyone that's been here long enough, should know this isn't the end of re releases and that's exactly what they are re releasing but they've already made it a done deal, so nothing more to say :thumbsup: I can't even get myself to wish anyone luck on this, because I know where it's all going, I will give people a :hug: because, that's just the kind of gal I am :haha: :silly: :bye:

:haha: :thumbsup: :hug:
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 12051
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:32 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Rain (110294179) wrote:As for the naysayers, get over it. Seriously. I have a Cupid Bow and you don't seem me getting all in a tizzy.

BVG has handled this MUCH REQUESTED thing in a very good way, and they are certainly not flooding the market. 1 more bow in the game isn't going to change the value.

People, the sky is not falling. I repeat...the sky is NOT falling. :haha:


Then you don't play the game the way others do, so no one needs to get over it :hug:


Yep, I respect all opinions on the matter and see why some are upset!!! :hug:
User avatar

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8955
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:34 am

AmityAffliction (180715113) wrote:Thank you so much guys ! best of luck to every yovillian xx


Hehehe, I tried. I ended up with 232 tickets, so if ev1 is like me, they made a bundle.
I like drawings for some reason! :hug:
User avatar

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8955
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Rod DaRipper (126579776) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:38 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:Well, I'm sure Bvg has pulled in more cash then ever with this and anyone that's been here long enough, should know this isn't the end of re releases and that's exactly what they are re releasing but they've already made it a done deal, so nothing more to say :thumbsup: I can't even get myself to wish anyone luck on this, because I know where it's all going, I will give people a :hug: because, that's just the kind of gal I am :haha: :silly: :bye:

I'm granting them a one time pass for this infraction for the "fun" of offering prizes to some players who may never get the chance as part of the birthday celebration.

But if they switch gears and decide this is going to be a revenue stream using these old rares as a regular thing, then they will hear my "constructive criticism" every single time they do it. This single event has sent "confidence shudders" in player valuations which ultimately can turn into a complete degradation of item values. I recognize it is all pretend, but those pretend value are the basis of game play for a lot of older players. So in essence, they would be "restitching" the fabric of the game in a way that will end up driving a lot of people away, many who were and are big time spenders.
Image

So right here, right now
While the sun is shining down
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
User avatar
Rod DaRipper (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 35739
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby CelticMyst (119751720) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:39 am

None of your tabs are working properly once again.. Nothing happens when I click on the raffle or the yc offer etc etc... :grr What a great way to start the day in YO! :smug: :quiet:
Image
User avatar

CelticMyst (119751720)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5291
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby xNVx (129595882) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 am

Sarah (172692065) wrote:Sarah, so these are from archived accounts? Not just accounts of like military people who have been overseas or what not? Also, how many of each item is there? It says at the bottom of your post limited ammounts is limited 5, 10, 900, 10000?
Viking Sarah wrote:**UPDATE**

Hey YoFans! We heard your concerns regarding the Raffle Ticket HH's being tradeable, so we wanted to clarify a few points and provide an update:

  • The HH's are not the actual draw tickets -- these are simply items you can equip to your avatar.
  • Your "draw ticket" is secure information on our system - we have records of the original purchaser of each ticket, and that is what will be used in the draw
  • We have now made the HH's non-tradeable. This is to eliminate any potential scams or confusion among players who may not frequent the Forums.
___________________________________________________

Deep within the dusty archives of YoWorld, lay player accounts that have long since seen the light of day.

These accounts have long been removed, as per their former account owner's requests. Although removed from being able to play, deep within these account inventories, secrets have remained....

Once our team swept away the dust and cobwebs, we began to notice some peculiar items hidden among these abandoned accounts. Peculiar, and dare we say .... rare?

It was true and we couldn't believe our eyes! Rare items hidden in inventories, destined to be locked away forever had we not found these wonderful treasures! But treasures like these deserved to be shared, and what better way to hand out these items than a good, ol' fashioned raffle draw!

For the next 48 hours, you'll have the chance to purchase Raffle Tickets for a chance to win some of your favourite, rare YoWorld items!

Have you ever wanted to sport a cool pair of Pink Retro Specks? How about impressing your friends with a Cupid's Bow and Arrow? These are just some of the rare finds discovered among the deleted accounts that could be yours!

Come back on Wednesday, May 22nd to find out if you are one of the lucky winners of a piece of YoWorld history!

Image

DISCLAIMER
Limited quantities have been acquired of each of the rares. All rare items have been repossessed from player-requested, deleted accounts -- so don't worry! Your account and your items are safe from the repo man.



Why would anyone just give p their account because they are oversees, i have a lot of military friends and family, also am an ex military spouse and they continue to use their online accounts wherever they go, these days you can get internet anywhere. I doubt BVG took the time to get in contact with people just to see if they could take things out of their accounts, these probably come from accounts that got banned without having to go through the hassle to get permission from people. :phew:
Also even if those accounts have been banned they shouldn't have the right to go into those accounts and just take stuff out.
Last edited by xNVx (129595882) on Thu May 16, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value
Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881
User avatar
xNVx (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3298
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:55 am

Soft Banana (126579776) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:Well, I'm sure Bvg has pulled in more cash then ever with this and anyone that's been here long enough, should know this isn't the end of re releases and that's exactly what they are re releasing but they've already made it a done deal, so nothing more to say :thumbsup: I can't even get myself to wish anyone luck on this, because I know where it's all going, I will give people a :hug: because, that's just the kind of gal I am :haha: :silly: :bye:

I'm granting them a one time pass for this infraction for the "fun" of offering prizes to some players who may never get the chance as part of the birthday celebration.

But if they switch gears and decide this is going to be a revenue stream using these old rares as a regular thing, then they will hear my "constructive criticism" every single time they do it. This single event has sent "confidence shudders" in player valuations which ultimately can turn into a complete degradation of item values. I recognize it is all pretend, but those pretend value are the basis of game play for a lot of older players. So in essence, they would be "restitching" the fabric of the game in a way that will end up driving a lot of people away, many who were and are big time spenders.


I was just thinking about the long term effect of this and any possible future raffles on the value of the items, especially since the value is based on confidence as much as anything and confidence is shaken. It should result in the price of the items going down to some extent, then rising to a new level after confidence is restored. If I were treating this like stock, I would buy all I could while folks are selling cheap, hold and resell once prices have recovered. If our wealthy stockholders want to look at this in a dispassionate way, there is an advantage to be had...

:nerd:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 12684
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: At the corner of healthy and happy :)

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:09 am

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Rain (110294179) wrote:As for the naysayers, get over it. Seriously. I have a Cupid Bow and you don't seem me getting all in a tizzy.

BVG has handled this MUCH REQUESTED thing in a very good way, and they are certainly not flooding the market. 1 more bow in the game isn't going to change the value.

People, the sky is not falling. I repeat...the sky is NOT falling. :haha:


Then you don't play the game the way others do, so no one needs to get over it :hug:


Yep, I respect all opinions on the matter and see why some are upset!!! :hug:


I do too, until someone tells us to get over it :haha: we don't have to get over anything :hug: You and I have been friends for ages, you like this raffle, I don't but I still love ya girly :hug: :heart: :hug: I don't like being called selfish or being told to get over it. The selfish part can go both ways and as for getting over it, we don't have too, it's that simple :haha: :silly:
Actually no, my post wasn't about you...but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bad boy up and wear it.
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15061
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby Willow (13350872) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:12 am

Soft Banana (126579776) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:Well, I'm sure Bvg has pulled in more cash then ever with this and anyone that's been here long enough, should know this isn't the end of re releases and that's exactly what they are re releasing but they've already made it a done deal, so nothing more to say :thumbsup: I can't even get myself to wish anyone luck on this, because I know where it's all going, I will give people a :hug: because, that's just the kind of gal I am :haha: :silly: :bye:

I'm granting them a one time pass for this infraction for the "fun" of offering prizes to some players who may never get the chance as part of the birthday celebration.

But if they switch gears and decide this is going to be a revenue stream using these old rares as a regular thing, then they will hear my "constructive criticism" every single time they do it. This single event has sent "confidence shudders" in player valuations which ultimately can turn into a complete degradation of item values. I recognize it is all pretend, but those pretend value are the basis of game play for a lot of older players. So in essence, they would be "restitching" the fabric of the game in a way that will end up driving a lot of people away, many who were and are big time spenders.


Hi Rod :silly: and yeah, I can see your point and I felt like that at first but then I know it won't end here but whatever, I guess, I'll just have to get over it :haha: :silly: oh and forgot to add, someone made a post that reminded me that not only were they re releasing but they're re releasing Collectibles, I won't mention who reminded me of that :smug: :haha: :hug:
Actually no, my post wasn't about you...but if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bad boy up and wear it.
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15061
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: [NEW] Reclaimed Raffle - Get Your Tickets!

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:17 am

Willow (13350872) wrote:
XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Rain (110294179) wrote:As for the naysayers, get over it. Seriously. I have a Cupid Bow and you don't seem me getting all in a tizzy.

BVG has handled this MUCH REQUESTED thing in a very good way, and they are certainly not flooding the market. 1 more bow in the game isn't going to change the value.

People, the sky is not falling. I repeat...the sky is NOT falling. :haha:


Then you don't play the game the way others do, so no one needs to get over it :hug:


Yep, I respect all opinions on the matter and see why some are upset!!! :hug:


I do too, until someone tells us to get over it :haha: we don't have to get over anything :hug: You and I have been friends for ages, you like this raffle, I don't but I still love ya girly :hug: :heart: :hug: I don't like being called selfish or being told to get over it. The selfish part can go both ways and as for getting over it, we don't have too, it's that simple :haha: :silly:


I love you too!!!!! :hug: :love: :love: Yeah, I just get excited too easily hahaha!! I really don't care about it too much!! I agree, we should all respect each others opinions!! Ev1 has their reasons for how they feel!! :drink:
User avatar

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8955
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions