BUTTON PROBLEMS

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:16 am

Viking Sarah wrote:Hi everyone!

My apologies for the delay in getting to this post. I'm chatting with our Dev team right now in regards to these issues. It seems that the buttons not working is intermittent and not affecting all players, which makes it a little trickier to diagnose. But, we're on it!

With that said, if you notice any additional details that may help us out, please definitely let us know. And if these button pains caused you to miss out on a time-sensitive promotion, also let us know and we'll see what can be done! :)

I just sent in a ticket about my screen overlay , the transparent white part, being shifted to the left. Its been like that for a couple of weeks. So when in AH, my avi walks over to the right. Buddy message buttons like send are pushed down to my buddy ladder.

............................. :balloon: xo JoyceCHoice ox :balloon: ..........................
So, what should I scream for, this is MY theme park?!
MY WISHLIST (click here)

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011

Forum Posts: 11603
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:27 am

Hello Everyone, possible and maybe this is the problem.
When I went into the game from the forums by clicking "Play YoWorld." the buttons mentioned in here were "greyed out." I refreshed. They were still greyed out after refreshing more than one time.

I closed the game and came in on the like on my side bar in fb and its ok. It is also ok to come through the link on the Yoworld page in fb. This link also will not grey out some tabs..

So.. for ME, to use the forums to get into the game, greys the tabs out. Maybe this is an issue for some of you too.
Id suggest another link. Not all links are the same lol
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9551
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:40 am

Thanks Sarah for responding to this. I hope those concerned can get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

@ZipLocket. That's a thing that has never worked for me, links. Links of any description, via Facebook, Via Here, Via Someones Link To Their Home. I can only play via the Desktop App, (which I'm not keen on as it keeps me on Facebook) and the Game Room. Either way right now, even if the tabs aren't grey, clicking on them doesn't always work. I am continuously having to refresh and I have lost count of the number of times I've tried to decorate a room, only for it not to allow me to purchase items and save it

I missed out on some of the items I wanted yesterday when stuff was on sale because even at the Furniture Shop, I couldn't purchase stuff, so I ended up just coming off the game and doing something else :dizzy:

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 400
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 3454
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Ash (179554962) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 am

I'm excited I finally got to buy something today, I never got the chance for furniture sale but is what it is. I need to go back and see if everything else works.
"Fremd bin ich eingezogen, fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."

Ash (179554962)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2011

Forum Posts: 2242
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:Thanks Sarah for responding to this. I hope those concerned can get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

@ZipLocket. That's a thing that has never worked for me, links. Links of any description, via Facebook, Via Here, Via Someones Link To Their Home. I can only play via the Desktop App, (which I'm not keen on as it keeps me on Facebook) and the Game Room. Either way right now, even if the tabs aren't grey, clicking on them doesn't always work. I am continuously having to refresh and I have lost count of the number of times I've tried to decorate a room, only for it not to allow me to purchase items and save it

I missed out on some of the items I wanted yesterday when stuff was on sale because even at the Furniture Shop, I couldn't purchase stuff, so I ended up just coming off the game and doing something else :dizzy:

oh,, i am still using the "old way" to play. Ihave not downloaded the "desktop app" as I kinda wanted others to test that out instead of me.. As it is many complain about it like you are now so I highly doubt I will be downloading this at all until 2020 when i have to to play. I am hoping by then there will be another way like maybe bvg stop being cheap and get a web site. lol hahahhaha. .. I know if i go to yo from the forums , it does this. I tired again about 2 hours ago and sure enough it did it again as the tabs were greyed out. but then I accepted gifts , that was not greyed out and all the tabs turned on after I accepted gifts. i suppose the best thing to do is make a glitch report to BVG .. sorry about your problems.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9551
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:Thanks Sarah for responding to this. I hope those concerned can get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later.

oh,, i am still using the "old way" to play. Ihave not downloaded the "desktop app" as I kinda wanted others to test that out instead of me.. As it is many complain about it like you are now so I highly doubt I will be downloading this at all until 2020 when i have to to play. I am hoping by then there will be another way like maybe bvg stop being cheap and get a web site. lol hahahhaha. .. I know if i go to yo from the forums , it does this. I tired again about 2 hours ago and sure enough it did it again as the tabs were greyed out. but then I accepted gifts , that was not greyed out and all the tabs turned on after I accepted gifts. i suppose the best thing to do is make a glitch report to BVG .. sorry about your problems.

Oh I understand why you're hesitant about it, I only downloaded it because of the daily rewards we get, but then I realised I can get them logging in normally via the Game Room, so I don't need it

I also got a response back from my ticket saying they were aware of it and were trying to get to the bottom of the problem, so hopefully it won't be too long until it's back to normal again. Fingers crossed :hug:

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:40 pm

FOR HEAVENS SAKE .. Just about to submit my Gem Entry and guess what? CAN'T BUY ANYTHING. Now I'm going to have to start AGAIN :grr

Queenie (108874167)

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:34 am

My apologies for the delay in getting to this post. I'm chatting with our Dev team right now in regards to these issues. It seems that the buttons not working is intermittent and not affecting all players, which makes it a little trickier to diagnose. But, we're on it!

With that said, if you notice any additional details that may help us out, please definitely let us know. And if these button pains caused you to miss out on a time-sensitive promotion, also let us know and we'll see what can be done! :)

I missed out on a lot of clothing items and furniture because of this it has to do with the lock codes at least on mine it does i try to buy something and nothing i mean nothing works not even factory so i refresh until it works at least 3 times i can tell you its getting old and im missing a whole room of stuff i bought av 2019 maybe you can find it

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 1075
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:10 am

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:

I missed out on a lot of clothing items and furniture because of this it has to do with the lock codes at least on mine it does i try to buy something and nothing i mean nothing works not even factory so i refresh until it works at least 3 times i can tell you its getting old and im missing a whole room of stuff i bought av 2019 maybe you can find it

I missed out on the furniture sale too Rose. It got so bad I just gave up because I was fed up refreshing :dizzy:

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Carrie (103625493) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 am

Queenie (108874167) wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:I missed out on a lot of clothing items and furniture because of this it has to do with the lock codes at least on mine it does i try to buy something and nothing i mean nothing works not even factory so i refresh until it works at least 3 times i can tell you its getting old and im missing a whole room of stuff i bought av 2019 maybe you can find it

I missed out on the furniture sale too Rose. It got so bad I just gave up because I was fed up refreshing :dizzy:

I missed out on a "going into the vault" sale recently too (can't remember the theme name, but the colours were pink, yellow, and blue pastels for the furniture, lol). Was buying stuff before the time ran out and it froze after i clicked "purchase". Broke my heart cause i missed out on everything. :sad:

Anyway to add my 2 cents, i have issues on and off with the buttons--sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, and it's regardless of whether they are greyed out or not! (Right now my "free gifts", "community" and "inbox" tabs aren't greyed out, yet i still can't click them).
Also, when i do the friend visits, i've had one heck of a time clicking on the purple present. Having loading issues with the inventory tab and accessing the sendable chests too. Whatever is causing these issues, it's only been happening to me in the last few weeks. Hopefully that helps the Devs pinpoint the issue(s)! :)
Carrie (103625493)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 375
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:42 am

I'm getting REALLY TIRED of this issue!!!
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 13184
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu May 16, 2019 1:26 pm

Carrie (103625493) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:
RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) wrote:I missed out on a lot of clothing items and furniture because of this it has to do with the lock codes at least on mine it does i try to buy something and nothing i mean nothing works not even factory so i refresh until it works at least 3 times i can tell you its getting old and im missing a whole room of stuff i bought av 2019 maybe you can find it

I missed out on a "going into the vault" sale recently too (can't remember the theme name, but the colours were pink, yellow, and blue pastels for the furniture, lol). Was buying stuff before the time ran out and it froze after i clicked "purchase". Broke my heart cause i missed out on everything. :sad:

Anyway to add my 2 cents, i have issues on and off with the buttons--sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, and it's regardless of whether they are greyed out or not! (Right now my "free gifts", "community" and "inbox" tabs aren't greyed out, yet i still can't click them).
Also, when i do the friend visits, i've had one heck of a time clicking on the purple present. Having loading issues with the inventory tab and accessing the sendable chests too. Whatever is causing these issues, it's only been happening to me in the last few weeks. Hopefully that helps the Devs pinpoint the issue(s)! :)

LOL Quaint Countryside ? So sorry you missed out, it's getting beyond a joke now

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu May 16, 2019 1:28 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:I'm getting REALLY TIRED of this issue!!!

I am too and you know, it's getting that I don't know whether it's worth trying to decorate a room or not. I am fed up spending time doing a place then it won't let me buying anything. I did a room last night and it took 3 attempts :dizzy:

Queenie (108874167)

Postby MrsRxSLxBFAwSOSYFG (5096814) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:16 pm

I've had everyone of these issues and more. I haven't been able to watch a video for 6 days! I've went back and for in email with BVG for 6 days now and nothing. It's very frustrating. :devil:

MrsRxSLxBFAwSOSYFG (5096814)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Some just like to argue; they never get the point! Lol! SMH!

Postby iFxWarrior MCFC (182597586) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm

I can't click on most of the buttons at the top as they're all greyed out and it also affects trading, it's happened for a few days and is just getting worse.
iFxWarrior MCFC (182597586)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2012

Forum Posts: 88
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:43 pm

I know the Vikings are aware of it, but the last time I heard, they couldn't pin point the problem. It would be nice to have an update on their progress

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Viking Sarah » Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi everyone,

First, let me start by saying your patience is definitely appreciated. We've got a whole team of Dev's and QA looking into why this is occurring for some of you, and we completely understand how frustrating it must be.

Because we understand you may be having trouble purchasing from promotions, taking part in sales, etc., please definitely submit a Help ticket to our Player Happiness team if this happens, and they would be happy to work with you to help you out.

I'll pop back in to update as soon as I hear any news! :heart:

Viking Sarah
YoWorld Level: 310

Forum Posts: 685
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Viking Sarah wrote:Hi everyone,

First, let me start by saying your patience is definitely appreciated. We've got a whole team of Dev's and QA looking into why this is occurring for some of you, and we completely understand how frustrating it must be.

Because we understand you may be having trouble purchasing from promotions, taking part in sales, etc., please definitely submit a Help ticket to our Player Happiness team if this happens, and they would be happy to work with you to help you out.

I'll pop back in to update as soon as I hear any news! :heart:

Thanks Sarah, this is much appreciated. I already sent a ticket in the other day and got a response that they were aware of it. Maybe once they get to the bottom of the problem and get it fixed, the sales could come back for a short time to allow us who missed out on most of it, another chance to get some bargains ?

Queenie (108874167)

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:08 pm

there are tons of people who this is happening to but they dont come to the forums so i just want Viking Sarah to know this its all over facebook everyone is having issues Im trying to be the voice for all of them. i have sent in 2 tickets already however i havent asked for anything because i missed out i would rather have the problem fixed

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Fri May 17, 2019 9:51 am

so far so good my lock code is working therefore no button problems i hope its fixed if so ty so much first time in 3 days i can play yo with out a headache !!!! Ty

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions