BUTTON PROBLEMS

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:52 pm

BrandonPLUSH (3852887) wrote:Since Jess and David left communication on here has really gone downhill. Hope they hire a second community manager soon.

Well I do think Jess and David did more hand-holding and back-patting...but it would be nice to have a bit more acknowledgement than we are currently getting. It often feels like we're on our own :(
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 13184
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:54 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Many of my icons/buttons are intermittent. In the past few days, my Gem Event permanent small icon was missing (not grayed out -- it was just GONE), and my friends list and events list have both been grayed out. It's not all at once & they usually clear up when I refresh. I do use Google Chrome. It's very annoying to have to refresh as soon as your game loads up.

urgh yes that gets me as well! mine hasn't been greyed out at all today but i was away from the game from last night til lunch time today. it was last night i had it greyed out a couple of times :sad:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 14720

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:I just wish someone would acknowledge this and tell us what the problem is. :dizzy:

i just thought of something else.. i think my shockwave problem is to do with YW as not affecting other games etc. i think its to do with when the game lags or not loading properly. we know that things aren't loading properly cos of greyed out bits etc. like i said before sometimes when ive been on the game a while and ive been going through the stores whilst the vault was going on and buying stuff and saving in a room etc. and we all get lag during them times... that is when i got that pop up saying shockwave not responding but after a little while it would go and my room of storage stuff would save. i would then refresh and all ok. since others have had these latest issues its when i got the message saying shockwave not loading. it was all tied in with either when the game was loading and got stuck at 77% or when on the game and bad lag. ive not seen lag like that for ages not even with the laggy banner lol. my entrance would be in slow mo and my dog would follow me in slow mo jumping through the air! :shocked: :haha:
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Tue May 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Ongoing issue over the past two days...I am thinking it has something to do with improved shopping feature they hinted about :grr
Queenie I would really recommend trying Opera browser...it auto updates flash and allows without having to constantly click allow flash.

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 1628
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 2:39 pm

The lagging and loading thing and the browser thing hasn't affected me. I only get the allow flash thing collecting spins for FishWorld.

The only thing not working for me is YoWorld. Now, as I said earlier, I am a numpty when it comes to these things and Sushi, thanks for the info re using that other browser, but does the affect my Yo because I play via Game Room? Is that relevant ? In saying that I collect FW spins via Chrome, so I might load that anyhoo and use it for that..

By the by .. FW spin collecting isn't working either .. BVG Game ..

Can someone PLEASE acknowledge this ?

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 400
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 3454
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby MrsRxSLxBFAwSOSYFG (5096814) » Tue May 14, 2019 3:08 pm

I haven't been able to watch videos for 4 days now. It shows 2x and it's in the green; not resetting itself for me to watch them the next day. I was able to watch them for the first two days when they added the 1 YC for watching the videos. I sent in a ticket and got a generic message back; that is has to be something on my end, so sent in another ticket and haven't heard anything back. I'm almost done with this game. I'm about to cancel my monthly YC and call it a day. I spend entirely to much money on this game to not get the issue taken care of and receive back an email that states it's on my end. I have tried uninstalling the new browser for YoWorld and reinstalling it, I've tried different browsers; IE, Chrome, Opera, I've clean my cookies and cache daily, and I even clean the cache on the game; still nothing. My husband just told me; say the word and I'll cancel my monthly YC, as well. I have been on this game for 11 years now; even met my husband on this game, so needless to say, this game means something to us! We both have always supported the game when it was YoVille and definitely supported YoWorld even more. :dizzy:

MrsRxSLxBFAwSOSYFG (5096814)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 527
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Some just like to argue; they never get the point! Lol! SMH!

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 3:21 pm

SLxMrsRxBFAwSOSYFG (5096814) wrote:I haven't been able to watch videos for 4 days now. It shows 2x and it's in the green; not resetting itself for me to watch them the next day. I was able to watch them for the first two days when they added the 1 YC for watching the videos. I sent in a ticket and got a generic message back; that is has to be something on my end, so sent in another ticket and haven't heard anything back. I'm almost done with this game. I'm about to cancel my monthly YC and call it a day. I spend entirely to much money on this game to not get the issue taken care of and receive back an email that states it's on my end. I have tried uninstalling the new browser for YoWorld and reinstalling it, I've tried different browsers; IE, Chrome, Opera, I've clean my cookies and cache daily, and I even clean the cache on the game; still nothing. My husband just told me; say the word and I'll cancel my monthly YC, as well. I have been on this game for 11 years now; even met my husband on this game, so needless to say, this game means something to us! We both have always supported the game when it was YoVille and definitely supported YoWorld even more. :dizzy:

So sorry, that really is unacceptable. How uncaring. It obviously isn't your end, it's theirs. This post proves that. I couldn't click my ad thing, but various refreshes sorted it enough to let me get to the end. Now, when they first started, I got the 10 videos and that was all. Today, I got more, but just for coins, as the reset thing said in x amount of hours. It let me watch an ad, then it would stop, then it would come up green again with 1 on the little tv icon thing and I could watch more. Something is very wrong but as yet, they can't even take the time to respond to this. Such a nice story that you both met on the game, but so very sad that their lack of customer care has resulted in you wishing to cancel your monthly subscription and leave :(

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:08 pm

I am sick fed up, infact I am beyond sick fed up. This needs to be acknowledged. The lack of communication is ridiculous, so much so, that I have also sent in a ticket. Maybe I will get a satisfactory response from that, but not holding my breath

Queenie (108874167)

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:I am sick fed up, infact I am beyond sick fed up. This needs to be acknowledged. The lack of communication is ridiculous, so much so, that I have also sent in a ticket. Maybe I will get a satisfactory response from that, but not holding my breath

I'm feeling the same way, Queenie. These same bugs have been popping up over and over and over again. If they're stuck and can't find a fix or a way from them to keep reappearing, the least they could do is let us know they're aware of and working on the issues. I'm really starting to think they don't care anymore.
ImageImage
"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 16669
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:25 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:I am sick fed up, infact I am beyond sick fed up. This needs to be acknowledged. The lack of communication is ridiculous, so much so, that I have also sent in a ticket. Maybe I will get a satisfactory response from that, but not holding my breath

I'm feeling the same way, Queenie. These same bugs have been popping up over and over and over again. If they're stuck and can't find a fix or a way from them to keep reappearing, the least they could do is let us know they're aware of and working on the issues. I'm really starting to think they don't care anymore.

Well yes, an acknowledgement is the least they could do, especially as you say, all these bugs that keeping popping up every 5 minutes and no, they don't care. It's very sad

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:33 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:

What I don't understand is why some people get an acknowledgement and others don't?

There's no consistent approach so even though it might not be favouritism, it does tend to look and feel like it.

It makes you think 'why should I bother?' and I hate feeling like that about the game :(

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 7617
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:

What I don't understand is why some people get an acknowledgement and others don't?

There's no consistent approach so even though it might not be favouritism, it does tend to look and feel like it.

It makes you think 'why should I bother?' and I hate feeling like that about the game :(

Also true, sadly. :sad:
ImageImage
"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 16669
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:

Also true, sadly. :sad:

Yes. I'm pissed off and have decided I am just going to go to bed and hope that maybe tomorrow, someone, somewhere might help us .. so much for the sales :(

Queenie (108874167)

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Tue May 14, 2019 7:05 pm

well i sent in ticket and all i got back is could you please send more info the heck you say !!!!!! i told him to go to the forums and read what we are writing he might learn something i cant play like this its awful i have to refrsh to refresh

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 1075
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Kat (106520804) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Same here. I came to see if anyone else was having issues. It makes no difference what device or browser I use either. I had to refresh several times to send gifts out, to open the ads and the AH pop up. I think it started for me yesterday.

Kat (106520804)
YoWorld Level: 369
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 15, 2016

Forum Posts: 1292

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:29 am

Morning everyone. Moan Time :dizzy: I was just in game less than 5 minutes to send out my gifts and have already had to refresh.

Rose, I also sent in a ticket and informed them of this thread, so if I get the same response as you, I think I will scream

Queenie (108874167)

Postby RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 am

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:weird as this may sound i had all those probs while using chrome. i switched to opera and all works as it shou;\ld for me

WEIRD AS THIS MAY SOUND I USE oPERA 10YRS NOW AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS AS EVERYONE ITS NOT LOADING THE CODES FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEM AND YOU HAVE TO CONSTANLY REFRESH IT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH YOUR BROWSER THE VIKINGS NEED TO GET OF THEIR ... AND FIX IT OH AND BTW I SEND IN 2 TICKETS ALREADY AND i hope all of you are sending tickets in because the answer i got back was rediculous and told them to look in the forums

RoseOWLS Chongha (119856842)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 1075

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:42 am

Vikings can we please get a reply about this! we are still having these issues with the game and having to keep refreshing is getting on our nerves now!
ImageImage

Theresa (122233016)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:58 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:Vikings can we please get a reply about this! we are still having these issues with the game and having to keep refreshing is getting on our nerves now!

I'm hoping to get a response to my ticket today. Not holding out much hope for any answers though :dizzy:

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Viking Sarah » Wed May 15, 2019 10:59 am

Hi everyone!

My apologies for the delay in getting to this post. I'm chatting with our Dev team right now in regards to these issues. It seems that the buttons not working is intermittent and not affecting all players, which makes it a little trickier to diagnose. But, we're on it!

With that said, if you notice any additional details that may help us out, please definitely let us know. And if these button pains caused you to miss out on a time-sensitive promotion, also let us know and we'll see what can be done! :)

Viking Sarah
YoWorld Level: 310

Forum Posts: 685
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions