BUTTON PROBLEMS

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Mon May 13, 2019 5:44 pm

I am having terrible problems tonight with my buttons. I had to keep refreshing to allow me to vote on the Gem Event, then again to watch the Ad Videos and now after decorating a room, I can't purchase the items. I keep clicking and clicking, but nothing happens.

Has anyone else had these problems and can anyone advise as to why it's happening and how to resolve it?

Many thanks
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3120
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby May (110044468) » Mon May 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:I am having terrible problems tonight with my buttons. I had to keep refreshing to allow me to vote on the Gem Event, then again to watch the Ad Videos and now after decorating a room, I can't purchase the items. I keep clicking and clicking, but nothing happens.

Has anyone else had these problems and can anyone advise as to why it's happening and how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Same problems here. Tabs are greyed out on the top of the screen window. Can’t get in AH, Gem Event, Help ticket area — all not working. I ended up sending a PM to Viking Sarah since I cannot get into Help Ticket tab.
"Bloom Where You are Planted" --Saint Francis de Sales

Dr Who House || Groovy Nature Walk || Amusement Park
User avatar

May (110044468)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2206
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: At the Mall :)

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon May 13, 2019 5:54 pm

May, you look cute in your neon highlights and accents :D
ImageImage
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8717
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby May (110044468) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:May, you look cute in your neon highlights and accents :D

Thanks! :hug: You’re rocking your outfit too :)
"Bloom Where You are Planted" --Saint Francis de Sales

Dr Who House || Groovy Nature Walk || Amusement Park
User avatar

May (110044468)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2206
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: At the Mall :)

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm

May (110044468) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:I am having terrible problems tonight with my buttons. I had to keep refreshing to allow me to vote on the Gem Event, then again to watch the Ad Videos and now after decorating a room, I can't purchase the items. I keep clicking and clicking, but nothing happens.

Has anyone else had these problems and can anyone advise as to why it's happening and how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Same problems here. Tabs are greyed out on the top of the screen window. Can’t get in AH, Gem Event, Help ticket area — all not working. I ended up sending a PM to Viking Sarah since I cannot get into Help Ticket tab.



Thanks May, I hope Sarah gets back to you. I had the same problem earlier too with my tabs being grey. Just glad to know it's a problem their end and not ours

Thanks again :)
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3120
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Hoopa (111313666) » Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 pm

I tried twice to be able to decorate the 'Party Room' took a long time too and it would not work, the button wouldn't do anything, angry with all that and then time expired before I was able to try again......
User avatar
Hoopa (111313666)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 30
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Mon May 13, 2019 7:56 pm

weird as this may sound i had all those probs while using chrome. i switched to opera and all works as it shou;\ld for me
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?...-111036364

avoid negative people. they have a problem for every solution. albert einstein
User avatar

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10310
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby BrandonPLUSH (3852887) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:07 pm

I've been unable to vote so far as well, tried earlier and just came back on to try again and its still not working. The top bar has been greyed out all day too.
Join PLUSH Trade Center on Facebook here!
Image
Check out my space station! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11234815
Click here to see all recent Viking posts!
User avatar
BrandonPLUSH (3852887)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 20, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: United Kingdom

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Patmin (3374531) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 pm

I have had button problems too. It fixes itself when I refresh. It's still annoying that I have to do that because it happens a lot. o_o
User avatar

Patmin (3374531)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6105
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Transmitting from the Equestraverse

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Ruby EmeraldCelt (110128247) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:58 pm

I am having same problems..can not vote,lose rubies and story line, can not send or receive gifts :sad:
User avatar

Ruby EmeraldCelt (110128247)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:25 pm

May (110044468) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:I am having terrible problems tonight with my buttons. I had to keep refreshing to allow me to vote on the Gem Event, then again to watch the Ad Videos and now after decorating a room, I can't purchase the items. I keep clicking and clicking, but nothing happens.

Has anyone else had these problems and can anyone advise as to why it's happening and how to resolve it?

Many thanks

Same problems here. Tabs are greyed out on the top of the screen window. Can’t get in AH, Gem Event, Help ticket area — all not working. I ended up sending a PM to Viking Sarah since I cannot get into Help Ticket tab.

i haven't had any problems clicking on things but a couple of times i loaded the game and got greyed out tabs and had to refresh. another problem i have been having over the last few days... an odd time ill try and load the game and it will stick on 77% then i get a message at the top saying 'could not load shockwave flash'. the only thing that works when that happens it to close Google Chrome and when i open its fine again. twice i have been on the game and its frozen then i get that message at the top. never had it before and i have just updated everything, done a re-start and cleared cache history etc. but it hasn't helped! the only thing ive had similar before was when i was doing a lot on the game like filling a room full of storage vault items then buying them... sometimes it would take ages, id get the pop up saying shockwave not responding, then after a few more seconds it would then save ok?!
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9697
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: My living room, UK

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Rod (126579776) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:26 pm

*plays with buttons*
Image

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. - Bill Bennot
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 31485
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Bluezz YOJ (7529145) » Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

The Send Gifts button does nothing. It's been like that all night for me.
Posting opinions in the forum is like fishing for people to tell you how wrong you are.
Image

Image

Love Shack, Baby
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h12775009
User avatar

Bluezz YOJ (7529145)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 543
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Ontariariario

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby vee (3630440) » Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 pm

the gem voting button is not working for me either.
User avatar

vee (3630440)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 7015
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: █ ❤ █

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby CelticMyst (119751720) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:18 am

IDK if the Gem button is working or not, but I know that I cannot buy the outfit pack atm, seeing that when clicking on tabs tonight, nothing is working right! ugh.... These dang glitches ALL THE TIME... is ruinning this game for me. :grr
Anniversary or not... this stuff is getting old.. :yawn:
Image
User avatar

CelticMyst (119751720)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5123
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 3:35 am

Thanks everyone for your response to this, it makes it easier knowing it's not just me.

Theresa, I haven't ever seen that message, but I have had to refresh and / or shut down the game and come back for anything to work, but then it does it again.

Is it a BVG problem or a Chrome one like Diana says ? I hope BVG can shed some light on this when they get in today
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3120
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue May 14, 2019 4:01 am

Queenie (108874167) wrote:Thanks everyone for your response to this, it makes it easier knowing it's not just me.

Theresa, I haven't ever seen that message, but I have had to refresh and / or shut down the game and come back for anything to work, but then it does it again.

Is it a BVG problem or a Chrome one like Diana says ? I hope BVG can shed some light on this when they get in today

I think the fact that you use the Gameroom rules it out as being an issue with Chrome, Queenie.

I had the same thing last night, also from the Gameroom, when trying to buy some facials in the sale. Button wouldn't work to buy anything, so I gave up o_o
“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ~ Desmond Tutu

Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6556
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:24 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:Thanks everyone for your response to this, it makes it easier knowing it's not just me.

Theresa, I haven't ever seen that message, but I have had to refresh and / or shut down the game and come back for anything to work, but then it does it again.

Is it a BVG problem or a Chrome one like Diana says ? I hope BVG can shed some light on this when they get in today

I think the fact that you use the Gameroom rules it out as being an issue with Chrome, Queenie.

I had the same thing last night, also from the Gameroom, when trying to buy some facials in the sale. Button wouldn't work to buy anything, so I gave up o_o



Oh .. hmmm well must be BVG then. I tried earlier to send out my gifts and it wouldn't let me. Some tabs are grey and the others are bolded. I can press them, but they won't do anything

Image
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3120
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Riff (185643699) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:50 am

yeah a pretty common problem thats been coming and going for a long time now, it seems random but more likely to get it the more thats going on ingame or if the lag banners up. i use gameroom and seem to have the problem less than others, but the last day or so its been a bit of a pain. sometimes a refresh fixes it, otherwise just got to wait it out. i think the game is so bogged down and needs a real good clean up. so thats why i do my bit and keep my inventory as free of crap as i can, i also store a lot on my partners account. anything to minimise my lag/various loading problems. that might be why my loading issues arent normally too bad
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 11493
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: BUTTON PROBLEMS

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue May 14, 2019 6:44 am

Thanks Riff. A good clean up sounds like a good idea and certainly wouldn't do any harm. I do wish they would give us some sort of organised storage solution.

A refresh sometimes works for me too, but the longer it goes on, the more I have to do it. It's so annoying. I've managed to do my gifting now after various refreshes. I also play on Game Room as any other way causes me nothing but problems.

Fingers crossed BVG can shed some light on it
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 390
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3120
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Next

Return to YoWorld Discussions