[EVENT] Anniversary Event!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [EVENT] Anniversary Event!

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Mon May 13, 2019 1:22 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
CorynlovesYo (128085339) wrote:Happy anniversary YoWorld! I tried my best with my coin slides...I used those mostly on the edges of rooms to imply a bigger park but honestly, those are kinda disappointing guys...the water we can't swim in, and the slides have no platforms to stand on, no staff or lifeguards...I am going to have to gut older sets to fill my whole waterpark.

I used several sets to complete it so here it is! Waterworld YoUSA

Why didnt we get kids for a waterpark??? So weird...

LUV your Waterworld Coryn looks fab! :thumbsup: :hug: The blue twisty waterslide we got from the desktop app prize calendar...you can't layer over the save pool...I was so disappointed. The game is full of layering issues that I wish could be fixed. Always challenges making things work. :'(

Yea I think it just needed more tweaking and maybe a different designer. We have had great animated stuff before without that issue so idk what happened there. I loved that tiny animated slide but it is very tiny. It had to go in my kiddie area since it was so small but i LOVE the water that is animated in it!

If you put it very far forward it will go over a pool but I had to hide that edge with a fence so you couldnt see HOW far over the pool it is...or make your own pool for it. that is what I did for the bigger slides. I added those 1 yocash waterfalls too so my slides had water falling off mine

CorynlovesYo (128085339)
YoWorld Level: 368
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 477
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby PurplyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Tue May 14, 2019 7:39 am

CorynlovesYo (128085339) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
CorynlovesYo (128085339) wrote:Happy anniversary YoWorld! I tried my best with my coin slides...I used those mostly on the edges of rooms to imply a bigger park but honestly, those are kinda disappointing guys...the water we can't swim in, and the slides have no platforms to stand on, no staff or lifeguards...I am going to have to gut older sets to fill my whole waterpark.

I used several sets to complete it so here it is! Waterworld YoUSA

Why didnt we get kids for a waterpark??? So weird...

LUV your Waterworld Coryn looks fab! :thumbsup: :hug: The blue twisty waterslide we got from the desktop app prize calendar...you can't layer over the save pool...I was so disappointed. The game is full of layering issues that I wish could be fixed. Always challenges making things work. :'(

Yea I think it just needed more tweaking and maybe a different designer. We have had great animated stuff before without that issue so idk what happened there. I loved that tiny animated slide but it is very tiny. It had to go in my kiddie area since it was so small but i LOVE the water that is animated in it!

If you put it very far forward it will go over a pool but I had to hide that edge with a fence so you couldnt see HOW far over the pool it is...or make your own pool for it. that is what I did for the bigger slides. I added those 1 yocash waterfalls too so my slides had water falling off mine

Coryn, I LUV your rooms and thx for the decorating tips...will give it a whirl when my job slows down this week! Tysm! :hug:
ImageImage

PurplyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 373
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 5288
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 pm

RAWR! :grr :grr :grr Nasty, awful, GLITCH! :wailing: For some reason it is using Sayuri ears for my outfit EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT WEARING THEM! I've refreshed. Logged out and back in, and rebooted! The reboot at least got me normal ears on the front page of the challenge but NOT when I go to make my outfit! See below!

:grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :dizzy: :sad: o_o Since I have to change them out, it is taking up a slot I need!!!!!

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 3672
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Well that's odd. :dizzy:
ImageImage
*You don't fool me.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 13184
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Peta April (2638410) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Peta April (2638410) wrote:hiya was wondering if anyone got the new gold framed legendary item? and if u would be kind enough to post a pic and its name plz

I don't have it, here is then name:

Interactive vintage horse buggy

thank u

Peta April (2638410)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2008

Forum Posts: 465

Postby Peta April (2638410) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:08 am

Viking Sarah wrote:Hey YoFans,

11 years and counting! There's no better time than now for the brand new Anniversary Event!
Get ready for another round of awesome gem-filled fun and make sure to collect the wonderful Vintage Collection Rewards!

11 years is a long time, so let's refresh our memories on how this will work:

Step 1: Hang Out
    • Every day, complete Hang Out tasks to earn a free item and a Token! Optional Bonus Challenges will give you Gems, too!

Step 2: Participate in Challenges
    Enter on the first day of each Challenge. Each Challenge has requirements that must be met before submitting, and optional criteria to earn a Rating Boost!
    • You can leave and come back to your creation at any time before submitting - just be sure to come back before the deadline to hit the button so you're eligible for voting! No edits will be permitted after submitting. If you start an entry but don't submit it, your items will be returned to your inventory no more than 24 hours after the end of that Challenge.
    NEW this event, you will see less templates to choose from when preparing to design. One default room will be available for decorating and two default outfits to choose from, male or female, when dressing up the Yo.
    To vote, come back on the second day of each Challenge! You'll earn Gems for voting a minimum of 5 times, but you can keep voting past that if you wish.
    Collect results on the third day of each Challenge. Your Star Rating is calculated based on how other YoFans have voted! Rating Boosts will be added to your voting score.
    • Prizes for these Challenges may include Gems, YoCash, or even Silver Tokens! (More about these in Step 3 below)
    • At the end of the Event, all items used for your submissions are yours to keep. Items and Rooms are given at the end of each Challenge. Outfit Slots can be claimed at the end of the Event!

Step 3: Get rewards!
    Open Event Chests using your Gems! These Chests contain existing in-store items as well as new Vintage Collection-themed items. You'll receive 1 common item from the Wooden Chest, or 1 rare-or-better item from the Mega Chest. To guarantee 1 brand new EAP2019 Event exclusive (also available in the other two Chests), take advantage of the new Magic Chest!
    • Click on any unlocked item in the Rewards tab to see the item name!
    • Silver Tokens unlock even more cool prizes - your Silver Token progress can be seen at the top of the Event pop-up.
    • You can trade YoCash for Gems if you want to open more Chests. Check back frequently for updated Daily Deals and New Tier Deals!

As a reminder...
    • Each day begins at 4pm EST, which is now 20:00 game time (UTC).
    • To fulfill requirements in Outfit Challenges, you can use pants, skirts, or shorts interchangeably! This also applies to shirts or jackets!
    You can now delete Challenge Rooms if you want to!!!

If you have questions to ask or feedback to share, this is the place to do it! :heart:

the game won't let me vote! i refreshed a few times but nothing...canceled the app and reloaded it a few times also nothing! no voting for me! :wailing:

Peta April (2638410)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2008

Forum Posts: 465

Postby April (125585474) » Fri May 17, 2019 8:44 am

Complete 1 gem event hang out Bonus doesn't work not getting credit for it........can not move forward. As for the anniversary Event putting items that are all ready in store on sale is nice but no big deal as u always do that often..Next year will be better for sure! Suggestion two themes on timers medium in size including two pets a dog and a cat.Theme ideas a dog theme and a cat theme. :thumbsup:

April (125585474)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 608
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Not a fan of this event at all. Why are the gem rewards so crappy this time? They were last time too. Way too many Clothes/Yobers and HH items. They take up spots where we used to get nice furniture and decorating items. Even though I don't like vintage items, at least with other events we could sell the items we didn't like and people wanted to buy them. Not so with these items.
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 3928
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions