YOPASS PROBLEM VIKING ANDREW NOTICE THIS!!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

YOPASS PROBLEM VIKING ANDREW NOTICE THIS!!

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:20 am

I've been trying to access my account for years because of the Yopass. It all started when my older sis uninstalled the yopass app not knowing it was important to me. I've emailed Big Vikings several times but no one is helping me. I'm willing to give my Birth Certificate copy just to help me access my yoworld account again. I've worked so hard to have the items i have there so please help me BVG !

**PLEASE NOTICE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !
Last edited by Anna Pams (117140868) on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anna Pams (117140868)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: YOPASS PROBLEM

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:25 am

I think there's a link at the bottom if the yopass screen you can use to get your account back. Good luck...
:thumbsup:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 11597
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: YOPASS PROBLEM VIKING ANDREW NOTICE THIS!!

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:27 am

What link?
Anna Pams (117140868)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:31 am

Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:What link?

At the bottom of the yopass screen, it says "Lost access to your device? Click Here"

The click here part is a link. Good luck!

Erwyle (187240896)

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:33 am

Yes i've already done that but i still see no difference to my acc.
Anna Pams (117140868)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:37 am

Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:Yes i've already done that but i still see no difference to my acc.

I haven't tried following that link Anna. But it should take you to a place where you can begin the process of proving your identity and regaining your account. I've heard others got their account back in a few hours while some others it took a couple days because of some problems. Certainly years is too long to wait.

Erwyle (187240896)

Postby Rain (110294179) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:49 pm

It's odd you are having problems getting a response. I've twice been locked out due to YoPass problems and both times it was resolved within 24 hours.

:eh:

Thank you to all my wonderful YoWorld friends. You are the reason why I am here and I love you ALL.
Rain (110294179)
YoWorld Level: 367
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 7894
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Viking Sarah » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:I've been trying to access my account for years because of the Yopass. It all started when my older sis uninstalled the yopass app not knowing it was important to me. I've emailed Big Vikings several times but no one is helping me. I'm willing to give my Birth Certificate copy just to help me access my yoworld account again. I've worked so hard to have the items i have there so please help me BVG !

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues with YoPass and accessing your account. While I'd love to be able to assist you via the Forums, unfortunately I do not have access to your account here. You'll need to submit a Help Ticket explaining the situation and one of our Player Happiness team members would be happy to help you out. To submit a ticket, simply click on the Help tab while playing, and follow the steps to contact us.

Also, a friendly reminder of our Forum Rules, which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

Hopefully, we'll be able to get this sorted out for you! :)

Viking Sarah
YoWorld Level: 308

Forum Posts: 601
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:29 am

Viking Sarah wrote:
Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:I've been trying to access my account for years because of the Yopass. It all started when my older sis uninstalled the yopass app not knowing it was important to me. I've emailed Big Vikings several times but no one is helping me. I'm willing to give my Birth Certificate copy just to help me access my yoworld account again. I've worked so hard to have the items i have there so please help me BVG !

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues with YoPass and accessing your account. While I'd love to be able to assist you via the Forums, unfortunately I do not have access to your account here. You'll need to submit a Help Ticket explaining the situation and one of our Player Happiness team members would be happy to help you out. To submit a ticket, simply click on the Help tab while playing, and follow the steps to contact us.

Also, a friendly reminder of our Forum Rules, which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

Thank you !! I didn't know the ticket thing so i just sent my birth certificate to bvg because i can't find the "help" button on my yoworld but thank you !! Hope you'll view my certificate soon!!
Anna Pams (117140868)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:09 am

Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:
Viking Sarah wrote:

Hi Anna,

Thank you !! I didn't know the ticket thing so i just sent my birth certificate to bvg because i can't find the "help" button on my yoworld but thank you !! Hope you'll view my certificate soon!!

Help button - last tab on right, top tool bar:

After clicking, scroll down and click Contact Us button:

Click where it says 'I'm having trouble with my account':

Then click where it says 'I need help with my YoPass'

Fill in the form, then click on 'Submit'

:drink:
Image Image

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 7126
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Rod (126579776) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 am

Miss T, you are so organized it makes me want to sort my laundry alphabetically. :love:

I wanna live, like there’s no tomorrow
Love, like I’m on borrowed time
It’s good to be alive

I won't take it for granted
I won't waste another second - Jason Gray
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 33827
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 am

I was going to point out earlier to Sarah that Anna won't be able to use that help button because she can't get past the yopass logon. But [email protected] would work...

Erwyle (187240896)

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:
Viking Sarah wrote:

Hi Anna,

Help button - last tab on right, top tool bar:

After clicking, scroll down and click Contact Us button:

Click where it says 'I'm having trouble with my account':

Then click where it says 'I need help with my YoPass'

Fill in the form, then click on 'Submit'

:drink:

Thank You for the effort :angel: :heart: but sadly i can't use that because i can't enter the yoworld app because of Yopass. But still Thank You :angel: :angel:
Anna Pams (117140868)

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:I was going to point out earlier to Sarah that Anna won't be able to use that help button because she can't get past the yopass logon. But [email protected] would work...

Yes ! I hope so. I hope they'll notice my email tho :heart:
Anna Pams (117140868)

Postby Anna Pams (117140868) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:55 am

Thank You So Much for all the help you gave me :angel: :heart: :rose: I really appreciate it. I can use my account now because bvg helped me :angel: :angel: big thanks for Viking Sarah who helped me :heart: TYSM!
Anna Pams (117140868)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56 am

Anna Pams (117140868) wrote:Thank You So Much for all the help you gave me :angel: :heart: :rose: I really appreciate it. I can use my account now because bvg helped me :angel: :angel: big thanks for Viking Sarah who helped me :heart: TYSM!

Nice! All's well that ends well...
:party: :hug:

Erwyle (187240896)

Return to YoWorld Discussions