[FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18th)

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby CelticMyst (119751720) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Patmin (3374531) wrote:This theme got me interested. I bought the coin home and made my own center using more coin avenues. It's looking great. Woot, my own community center in yoworld. :thumbsup: :D


Nice! I love using avenues and coin homes lately. Especially using arrows to connect them all. Now if a coin home has no back yard or front, I can add one. Its one of the 'new to me' things in game LOL.. Im sure its old hat to every one else hehe... Your community center must be very cool!! :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

CelticMyst (119751720)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5163
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby Penny Dreadful (139979347) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:07 am

Is this thread not "Stickied" anymore or am I just crazy?
User avatar

Penny Dreadful (139979347)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 789
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:34 am

Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:Is this thread not "Stickied" anymore or am I just crazy?

You are correct on both accounts. ;) Oh wait. On the first one :hug:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10371
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 am

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:Is this thread not "Stickied" anymore or am I just crazy?

You are correct on both accounts. ;) Oh wait. On the first one :hug:

Thats some mighty fine beard flowering you have going on!!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10558
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:55 am

Snorty (3054329) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Penny Dreadful (139979347) wrote:Is this thread not "Stickied" anymore or am I just crazy?

You are correct on both accounts. ;) Oh wait. On the first one :hug:

Thats some mighty fine beard flowering you have going on!!

Thank you! I'm tired of those pigtails on everyone, so I'm trying to be cheery and bright :D
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10371
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:04 am

The Basins released today are lovely (and I am sure they will become one of the staple items for garages, laundy rooms and greenhouses) – but once again, there is no back side. Which would be relatively easy to do – just move the taps to the other end and bam, you have the back side. That would make them much more versatile, I would not even mind 3 YoCash for them, had they had the back sides...

And those Fluorescent lights for 3, 4 or 5 YoCash are outrageous – tipically you need them for each table. Even at 1 YoCash you would be pushing it, but at these prices most players will do without them, and you will make less money than you could have – had you priced them more reasonably.
Last edited by YoJohn (135968828) on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby Snorty (3054329) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:09 am

I think I can make some very nice cozy conservatory and greenhouse rooms with this release!
Live your life the way you choose. Let me do the same. Just remember that your way is not my way and we will get along just fine.
my giveaway home. 3-4 items max please and tell me what room its in.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h13315429
User avatar

Snorty (3054329)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 01, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10558
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Rainbows and Puppies galore.

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:The Basins released today are lovely (and I am sure they will become one of the staple items for garages, laundy rooms and greenhouses) – but once again, there is no back side. Which would be relatively easy to do – just move the taps to the other end and bam, you have the back side. That would make them much more versatile, I would not even mind 3 YoCash for them, had they had the back sides...

And those Fluorescent lights for 3, 4 or 5 YoCash are outrageous – tipically you need them for each table. Even at 1 YoCash you would be pushing it, but at these prices most players will do without them, and you will make less money than you could have – had you priced them more reasonably.

To add to the discouraging prices today...the $7 and $5 YoCash overhead sprinkler system parts are TEENY TINY and you'd need a ton of them for an effective greenhouse. Shame on you for making a microscopic item that expensive. And why are there $7 YoCash animated birdbaths for an indoor room? :dizzy:
You'll need a magnifying glass to find the sprinklers, but I did place them in the middle of the room just to show their minute sizes.
Image
Last edited by JulieHootieScraps (108384802) on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10371
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby Peta April (2638410) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:22 am

Viking Sarah wrote:Hey YoFans!

We hope you all thoroughly enjoyed our Paranormal Investigation theme! But that's old news now, time for a complete 180 because it's time for Easter!~ :party:

Please welcome our newest theme to the YoWorld Family: Community Garden! Right now, you can pop in game to get our Community Garden homes, the Community Complex and Community Center. Get the Community Complex within the first 24 hours of launch, and you'll also get the Easter Bunny Line Up NPCs! Since it's the first day of the theme, be sure to check out our first release of decor and hair. I think that Victorian Glass Structure would make an excellent statement piece - there's more in the Furniture Store too!

Alongside our theme, we are also placing YoValley Estates on sale and 2014's Summer Fashion and 2015's Farm Frenzy themes on vault. Over the next 12 days, these themes will go on 30% discount, so pick up as much as you need, especially before those older items enter the vault - you won't know when they'll come back next! :idea:

Now, it's my turn to hop into YoWorld and give this new theme a whirl! Please leave your feedback below!

Feedback Contest
Let's do this again! All valid feedback left during the duration of Community Garden will have a chance to win a little extra YoCash! Come back on Monday, April 23rd, as one winner will be chosen at random to win a cool 20 YoCash!

  • One winner of 20 YoCash will be chosen on April 23rd (two days after the theme has ended)
  • Winner will be chosen at random - a number will be assigned to every post in the official Feedback thread, with one number being randomly selected
  • Multiple feedback posts will earn you multiple entries
  • Feedback posts are subject to review to determine if acceptable feedback (and not just a post for the sake of an entry)



the animated butterfly feeder 2 butterflys that are supposed to be all blue but they are all orange! :grr :wailing:

the animated butterfly feeder 3 butterflys thats are supposed to be a mix of blue and orange butterflys are ALL orange! :grr :wailing:

i noticed this the second they where realised but left it cause i thought o they will fix it....but NO the theme is almost finished and these items are still the wrong colour in the shop and in my inventory! i have just put a complaint in...NOT HAPPY YOWORLD!
User avatar

Peta April (2638410)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 457
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby YoJohn (135968828) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:31 am

Image

SinCity Tube Light (699 Coins) vs Clickable Medium Fluorescent Lights ER2019 (4 YoCash)

Airport Restroom Fan (799 Coins) vs Spinning Ventilation Fan 1 ER2019 (5 YoCash)

I think the substitution pieces from the older themes look better than the new ones, and they are much more affordable. Feel free to share this picture in any groups you are in, or on Facebook, I am interested to see what others think about this comparison. :thumbsup:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
YoJohn (135968828)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3808
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby DonnaSue Latorio (187546514) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:23 am

I'm thoroughly enjoying this theme (minus glitches and some overpricing imo). I've used the coin property as a Visitor Center for my City Park (https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82044168) and than the cash property became a Garden Center (https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82080543)

I"m hoping the next release is an Easter Explosion which I've been waiting for and hopefully the next theme isn't as cram packed with glitches as this one was. AND my final YoWish is that the prices revert to how they were previously, I get inflation and all but some of these prices are a bit over the top. Again - just my opinion.
User avatar

DonnaSue Latorio (187546514)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:25 am

YoJohn (135968828) wrote:Image

SinCity Tube Light (699 Coins) vs Clickable Medium Fluorescent Lights ER2019 (4 YoCash)

Airport Restroom Fan (799 Coins) vs Spinning Ventilation Fan 1 ER2019 (5 YoCash)

I think the substitution pieces from the older themes look better than the new ones, and they are much more affordable. Feel free to share this picture in any groups you are in, or on Facebook, I am interested to see what others think about this comparison. :thumbsup:



You must have been reading my mind, I was thinking the same. I feel the items today are nice, some could be a bit bigger, but those trellis vine things.. 5k coins is an outrageous price
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury
User avatar

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 395
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3359
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting For The Hammer To Fall

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 10

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:Firstly, I would just like to say that I am so fed up with themes being vaulted, I see absolutely no advantage to it, except a way to get us to spend money, it's getting ridiculous

Secondly, today's release - the property - it's nice enough I suppose, but not really sure if I will buy it or not. On a positive note, the garden items released are nice and can be used in other properties. I rather like that it's not overloaded with bunnies and eggs .. I really don't care for Easter or any religious theme.. I hope it continues to be more "neutral" with the odd thing for those who like it


I definitely agree on a few points. I don't get the vaulting of themes. I like to use certain items everywhere in every home, I don't stick to themes. I also agree that I am ecstatic that it wasn't bunny everything as those tend to look too juvenile to me for home decor. They are cute for accessory items, imo, but not for sofas and fridges, again, imo.

I don't care for the religious themes but its cool for people who do. Whatever floats your boat. I think a little bit of everything is good, so this community center is a good way to do that. You have a neutral building that can be whatever you want it to be, classes, exercise, gardening, etc.

So the one point I disagreed about is the property. I LOVE THIS. I love that it is new and different and definitely NOT something we have had before. I like that a lot. I am all for new and exciting.

I would have liked a bigger building, more like the restaurant building size-then the community center can offer cooking classes, dance classes, kung fu classes, gardening classes, or a cute senior center area!
User avatar

CorynlovesYo (128085339)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 441
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Wednesday, April 17

Postby CorynlovesYo (128085339) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Snorty (3054329) wrote:I think I can make some very nice cozy conservatory and greenhouse rooms with this release!


YES! good ideas
User avatar

CorynlovesYo (128085339)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 441
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:18 pm

Those Rafters are awesome, as well as the Support Pillars. I am building my own weird minimal greenhouse and really happen to like these items with a modern & clean looking flourish. The buildable pieces are different and quiet useful. I also really enjoy the Gravel Paths & Solar Panels. Stuff is fresh. I hope the non-easter parts of this theme get the respect they deserve.

:thumbsup:
Image
User avatar
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 10454
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Error 404 Not Found

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:20 pm

Today's release has some nice stuff, but the prices are insane :dizzy: Those tiny sprinklers that look like string lights for 5 and 7 yc apiece? :eh: That's crazy, IMO. I think 2 or 3 yc max would be reasonable, but 5 and 7...no way.

The hanging lamps are also way overpriced.

And the icing on the cake is there was no announcement about the Quaint Countryside theme being vaulted, and no discount on it, either. I'm getting worn out between the gem themes, the constantly vaulting themes, the exclusives, etc. etc. When I have to spend a fortune to get the gem items I want, and have to be stockpiling things being vaulted left and right, it sucks the fun out of the game. Can I live without most of it? Sure. But it really limits decorating for me and that is the main reason I play this game. I spend a lot to support the game, and when I'm constantly having to grab this and that before they leave, pay extortionate prices for any decent gem items, and have to pay inflated prices for new store theme items, it's really a bit much.

I got home from a vacation and was looking forward to doing some decorating, and now I'm running around trying to figure out what I'm going to stockpile for my own use since much of it will never make it into the depot.

I'm getting worn out. This isn't sustainable. You guys need to figure out a sustainable solution for the game. Slow your roll a bit and fix bugs, focus on quality, and stop with the cash grabs. It really does feel lately like this feedback is falling on deaf ears.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15879
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: undisclosed

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:25 pm

thanks for the lag banner. the social players especially appreciate it
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
User avatar
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 11877
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: under Raffs bed

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby Kio (185180932) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Riff (185643699) wrote:thanks for the lag banner. the social players especially appreciate it

:grr I really hate those. I was going to go on yo this evening to Altons, but when I joined there it was far too laggy to play so I decided I wouldn't play at all.

o_o
Image
User avatar
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 10454
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Error 404 Not Found

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:Those Rafters are awesome, as well as the Support Pillars. I am building my own weird minimal greenhouse and really happen to like these items with a modern & clean looking flourish. The buildable pieces are different and quiet useful. I also really enjoy the Gravel Paths & Solar Panels. Stuff is fresh. I hope the non-easter parts of this theme get the respect they deserve.

:thumbsup:

I'm excited to see what you come up with using the rafters, cause my brain just doesn't work that way. I tried one & it took up too much room so I gave up :( Maybe it's better not in the greenhouse itself.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10371
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: [FEEDBACK] ER2019: Community Garden (Thursday, April 18t

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:04 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:Today's release has some nice stuff, but the prices are insane :dizzy: Those tiny sprinklers that look like string lights for 5 and 7 yc apiece? :eh: That's crazy, IMO. I think 2 or 3 yc max would be reasonable, but 5 and 7...no way.

The hanging lamps are also way overpriced.

And the icing on the cake is there was no announcement about the Quaint Countryside theme being vaulted, and no discount on it, either. I'm getting worn out between the gem themes, the constantly vaulting themes, the exclusives, etc. etc. When I have to spend a fortune to get the gem items I want, and have to be stockpiling things being vaulted left and right, it sucks the fun out of the game. Can I live without most of it? Sure. But it really limits decorating for me and that is the main reason I play this game. I spend a lot to support the game, and when I'm constantly having to grab this and that before they leave, pay extortionate prices for any decent gem items, and have to pay inflated prices for new store theme items, it's really a bit much.

I got home from a vacation and was looking forward to doing some decorating, and now I'm running around trying to figure out what I'm going to stockpile for my own use since much of it will never make it into the depot.

I'm getting worn out. This isn't sustainable. You guys need to figure out a sustainable solution for the game. Slow your roll a bit and fix bugs, focus on quality, and stop with the cash grabs. It really does feel lately like this feedback is falling on deaf ears.

I SO agree with everything you wrote (except no vaca for me), esp the bolded parts. RAWR!!!
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10371
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions