I would really appreciate it if...

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: I would really appreciate it if...

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:02 am

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:Seeing as my name was one mentioned in a survey has upset you I'm sorry... I don't mind either way if they credit players more often for their unique ideas or in regards to the post they chose from. I believe it was their way of proving that they are taking player suggestions seriously and pushing forward with them for a good initiative towards the game. Also a way to encourage more players to post their suggestions in the appropriate places to see their vivid ideas realized if given the opportunity as well.. but of course they can't name every last person who suggested the same idea or the credits would be endless. I am sorry they decided not to credit you for an idea, there is always other opportunities for them to do so. It actually surprised me that they did it but the way I looked at is that some ideas stood out to them from certain posts and those were the post they decided to use, rather than have very specific ideas go uncredited. I don't believe it was done to harm to leave anybody out, just maybe the specific posts they chose to use, and for more transparency since they were using very specific posts to adhere a theme to. I guess also since they asked for ideas, their idea was to also credit said players. Anyway, sorry it upset you, like I said if they decide not to do this any further it would not upset me and it would be their call.
:D

Oh my goodness. I am not upset in the slightest that you were named in the survey and I do not need an apology from you. I was just using you and Liam as examples of people who were named in recent surveys and wondered why certain other players such as me and Erwyle had our suggestions posted but no credit given. I was not calling you guys out. It's unfair to credit certain players for suggesting certain themes and then to completely discredit other players while at the same time using examples that that player provided in your survey. It kind of just feels like a slap in the face.

Anyway, I'm really sorry if you felt that I was upset over you being credited in the survey. I tried very hard to make it not seem that way.

I'm also sorry that certain illiterate forumers feel the need to accuse other players of being "jealous" when there is not a single shread of jealously expressed in either my main post or in any other post I left here. You know these people are desperately trying to start drama when they have to accuse people of being jealous out of thin air.

Out of this tiny world of yoworld do you know any of us and what we do for a living to call us illiterate?

Pink, I pay you 200k just because... lol

:haha:

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 1046
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:04 am

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:
Kio (185180932) wrote:Seeing as my name was one mentioned in a survey has upset you I'm sorry... I don't mind either way if they credit players more often for their unique ideas or in regards to the post they chose from. I believe it was their way of proving that they are taking player suggestions seriously and pushing forward with them for a good initiative towards the game. Also a way to encourage more players to post their suggestions in the appropriate places to see their vivid ideas realized if given the opportunity as well.. but of course they can't name every last person who suggested the same idea or the credits would be endless. I am sorry they decided not to credit you for an idea, there is always other opportunities for them to do so. It actually surprised me that they did it but the way I looked at is that some ideas stood out to them from certain posts and those were the post they decided to use, rather than have very specific ideas go uncredited. I don't believe it was done to harm to leave anybody out, just maybe the specific posts they chose to use, and for more transparency since they were using very specific posts to adhere a theme to. I guess also since they asked for ideas, their idea was to also credit said players. Anyway, sorry it upset you, like I said if they decide not to do this any further it would not upset me and it would be their call.

OMG! why do you feel sorry... you shouldn't. If someone is jealous or what ever, you should not feel sorry. Next thing we know, people will be demanding a whole theme with their nickname and real last name! :haha: :haha:

Literally where did anyone anywhere on this entire thread express jealously of any sort? Stop hijacking threads and instigating drama just to feed your own pettiness.

Literally where did anyone anywhere on this entire thread express jealously of any sort? well... if you aren't don't wear the shoe, simple, right?
Stop hijacking threads and instigating drama just to feed your own pettiness. I just simply made a comment, if you feel sooooo affected by it, just take it easy :hug:

You do NOT get to make a statement directed towards a specific person for the sole purpose of criticizing them for whatever you perceive their issue to be and then play victim and turn the tables around them when they call you out for this ridiculous behavior.

You literally brought up the "issue of jealousy" which doesn't exist in this instance and has no relevance to my thread for the sole purpose stirring up drama and targeting certain players and then you have the audacity to tell players, "Well if the shoe fits" or "Just take it easy" when all they did is simply explain that there was no jealously involved in this thread. This spinning the issue on to other people and playing victim over a statement that YOU posted is very reminiscent of sociopathic behavior.

This type of behavior is not acceptable for anyone.

:hug:
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 8703
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:07 am

Personally, I woudn't my name tied to any theme now, considering how luckluster a lot of them have been for awhile. Especially since the best/most popular ones gets neutured(looking at 50 Shades)
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 206
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 19090
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Nancy (113683590) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:09 am

Autumn Glory (105171200) wrote:Isn’t it more important if you actually get the theme/items you want? Honestly when the themes come out, no one is really going to remember who suggested them and honestly everything that is suggested are someone else’s ideas and art anyway. We really can’t claim any of it as our own.

My thoughts exactly. I'm sure others had the same idea at one time or another and because the photos are public domain, no one has the right to claim them as their own.

I think doing away with all credit for ideas or suggestions would be most appropriate, so we don't get caught up in discrepancies like this in the future.

Nancy (113683590)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 3374
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: “The steps you take don’t need to be big--they just need to take you in the right direction.”

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:10 am

CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:Personally, I woudn't my name tied to any theme now, considering how luckluster a lot of them have been for awhile.

(Insert delusional and laughable quote here)

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 11339
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 am

OMG! why do you feel sorry... you shouldn't. If someone is jealous or what ever, you should not feel sorry. Next thing we know, people will be demanding a whole theme with their nickname and real last name! :haha: :haha:

Literally where did anyone anywhere on this entire thread express jealously of any sort? Stop hijacking threads and instigating drama just to feed your own pettiness.

Literally where did anyone anywhere on this entire thread express jealously of any sort? well... if you aren't don't wear the shoe, simple, right?
Stop hijacking threads and instigating drama just to feed your own pettiness. I just simply made a comment, if you feel sooooo affected by it, just take it easy :hug:

You do NOT get to make a statement directed towards a specific person for the sole purpose of criticizing them for whatever you perceive their issue to be and then play victim and turn the tables around them when they call you out for this ridiculous behavior.

You literally brought up the "issue of jealousy" which doesn't exist in this instance and has no relevance to my thread for the sole purpose stirring up drama and targeting certain players and then you have the audacity to tell players, "Well if the shoe fits" or "Just take it easy" when all they did is simply explain that there was no jealously involved in this thread. This spinning the issue on to other people and playing victim over a statement that YOU posted is very reminiscent of sociopathic behavior.

sociopathic, yes, that quite describe me :silly:
But, I am not the one that starts sending private msgs. Like you did once before I even know about your existence.
I also don't have the need to explain myself to anyone. Chill :smug:
:heart: :kiss:

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:16 am

But, I am not the one that starts sending private msgs. Like you did once before I even know about your existence.

I sent you a private message once....months ago...after we had two pointless spats over irreverent topics...and that one private message consisted of me asking if we could clear up the drama because I do not want to have unnecessary tension with anyone on this forum. But alright...
MsPhantom (129173078)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 am

* random gif image *
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 9241

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 am

Kio (185180932) wrote:* random gif image *

I got you kio!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Pinkylola (235554)

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:20 am

I sent you a private message once....months ago...after we had two pointless spats over irreverent topics...and that one private message consisted of me asking if we could clear up the drama because I do not want to have unnecessary tension with anyone on this forum. But alright...

well, so much for " not tension with anyone" . I said the word jealous and all heaven brake loose. Jeez.... you suggested I am illiterate and I am like ;)

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:20 am

all because you were sorry! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Postby Kio (185180932) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:21 am

:drink: omg :hug: ugh... lol :)
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 9241

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:21 am

??? Kio's apology, while appreciated, had nothing to do with the escalation of this thread and this issue. That was ALLLLLL you. :smug:
MsPhantom (129173078)

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 am

??? Kio's apology, while appreciated, had nothing to do with the escalation of this thread and this issue. That was ALLLLLL you. :smug:

come on, I was kidding with Kio,

seriously girl???

Not sure if I should hug you or pat your back. And it was not all me. It takes 2. ... So, 50-50? :eh:
Last edited by MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) on Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:26 am

Kio (185180932) wrote:

:drink: omg :hug: ugh... lol :)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:27 am

To be completely fair is not ALLLLL Tia's fault you called names here to people for simply having an opinion. I still would like to know the answer of my question..... :eh: I mean looks like you know what you are talking about ... :?:

Pinkylola (235554)

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:31 am

To be completely fair is not ALLLLL Tia's fault you called names here to people for simply having an opinion. I still would like to know the answer of my question..... :eh: I mean looks like you know what you are talking about ... :?:

Pink, next thing you know, your msg would get reported too... :silly:

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:40 am

cleanup on aisle 5.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 234
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 7628

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:26 am

I think it's always a pity when instead of discussing the idea, it turns to discussing the person. But in any case, I think Stoner's on the right path because it should be all or none. BVG should have included everyone who contributed or no one. My preference is no one. Not taking away from Kio's contribution, just saying BVG doing this causes this sort of problem. Roughly similar to giving certain players a boon. Just not a good idea imo...
o_o

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 8870

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:00 am

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Image

No kidding! :hug:

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 277