[NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby xtine (184922897) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:58 am

tysm still trying to get the hang of the forum, feeling like a boomer lmao
Image
Check out my WTB in Trading! viewtopic.php?f=4&t=217065
User avatar
xtine (184922897)
YoWorld Level: 174
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 13, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 2502
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:06 pm

xtine (184922897) wrote:tysm still trying to get the hang of the forum, feeling like a boomer lmao



Welcome to the forum, xtine!! Nothin' wrong with bein' a boomer! ;) :smug:
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Viking Anniversary quest

Postby misty (958979) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:48 am

How do i join in the Viking Anniversary Quest?
User avatar
misty (958979)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 03, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Viking Anniversary quest

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:19 pm

misty (958979) wrote:How do i join in the Viking Anniversary Quest?


Welcome to the forum, misty! Click on the Storybook Icon on your game tray and follow the directions! :bye:
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Joy B3RRY (179263760) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 am

Hey all! Me and my mom started playing again after about, give or take, 4 years? We're addicted to pageanting... just a bit... and we're very excited to be back!
-Makaila
User avatar
Joy B3RRY (179263760)
YoWorld Level: 49
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 13, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Christie (153868918) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:01 pm

Hello everyone! :bye:

I'm not new to YoWorld. I started several years ago (when it called yoville) but stoped playing. I came back receantly, it's so nostalgic. But I'm definitely new to this forum thing. It would be so nice if anyone could help me with my signature.
Thank you so so much for your help in advance. :heart:

Sincerely, Christie
Image
User avatar

Christie (153868918)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 255
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Hungary

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:21 pm

Christie (153868918) wrote:Hello everyone! :bye:

I'm not new to YoWorld. I started several years ago (when it called yoville) but stoped playing. I came back receantly, it's so nostalgic. But I'm definitely new to this forum thing. It would be so nice if anyone could help me with my signature.
Thank you so so much for your help in advance. :heart:

Sincerely, Christie


hi sis, and welcome back. I do siggys, so if you want you can click on my winnie pooh, it'll take you to my shop, you can take a gander, and then just me a gist, of what you'd like as far as a siggy i concerned. :hug: i'll hook you up. :D
Image

Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 335
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 13417
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Christie (153868918) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:23 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Christie (153868918) wrote:Hello everyone! :bye:

I'm not new to YoWorld. I started several years ago (when it called yoville) but stoped playing. I came back receantly, it's so nostalgic. But I'm definitely new to this forum thing. It would be so nice if anyone could help me with my signature.
Thank you so so much for your help in advance. :heart:

Sincerely, Christie


hi sis, and welcome back. I do siggys, so if you want you can click on my winnie pooh, it'll take you to my shop, you can take a gander, and then just me a gist, of what you'd like as far as a siggy i concerned. :hug: i'll hook you up. :D


Hi BadMoon! :)

OMG Thank you so so much, it's really kind of you! I saw some of your works and they looks wonderful! You're really talented! I absolutely adore your siggys and would love one. I'll send you some details :D
Hugs! :hug: :heart:

Christie
Image
User avatar

Christie (153868918)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 255
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Hungary

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby CandyBoo (111892909) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:39 am

:eh: I feel like I'm new cos I've been away for a while but I'm glad to be back, a lot has changed and there is so much going on, I need to catch up all these challenges and tasks
User avatar

CandyBoo (111892909)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1824
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Anywhere you want me to be...

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:37 pm

CandyBoo (111892909) wrote::eh: I feel like I'm new cos I've been away for a while but I'm glad to be back, a lot has changed and there is so much going on, I need to catch up all these challenges and tasks




Welcome Back, CandyBoo! :bye: :D
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby CandyBoo (111892909) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:59 am

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
CandyBoo (111892909) wrote::eh: I feel like I'm new cos I've been away for a while but I'm glad to be back, a lot has changed and there is so much going on, I need to catch up all these challenges and tasks




Welcome Back, CandyBoo! :bye: :D

Thank You
User avatar

CandyBoo (111892909)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1824
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Anywhere you want me to be...

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Ensley Monroe (9568440) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:49 am

Welcome
User avatar

Ensley Monroe (9568440)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Melanie (187807816) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:43 pm

hi
User avatar
Melanie (187807816)
YoWorld Level: 51
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2020
 
Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:00 pm

Melanie (187807816) wrote:hi


Hi Melanie!! Welcome to the forum! :bye:
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Jeanette (187835420) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:49 am

Re-starting to play the game...from way back before the vikings had it. Now to relearn everything again. :D :party: :smug:
User avatar

Jeanette (187835420)
YoWorld Level: 163
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2020
 
Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:59 am

Jeanette (187835420) wrote:Re-starting to play the game...from way back before the vikings had it. Now to relearn everything again. :D :party: :smug:


Welcome to the forum!! and Back to the Game!! :D :bye:

If you have any questions, please just post and ask...lots of folks here are happy to help you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Kenneth (112861645) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:19 am

hi
User avatar
Kenneth (112861645)
YoWorld Level: 36
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:23 pm

Kenneth (112861645) wrote:hi


Hello!! Welcome to the forum! :bye: :D
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21614
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby SKY SWISS (6301764) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:45 am

i am not new but, HI! to all you new YOWORLD PLAYERS
M.S. SKY
User avatar

SKY SWISS (6301764)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 37
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [NEW? START HERE!] Welcome to the YoWorld Forums!

Postby MAPYMG (112558762) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:01 pm

HOLA LLEVO MAS DE 10 AÑOS EN EL JUEGO, ES MI PRIMER CHAT Y LO PREFIERO A LOS OTROS, ME ENCANTA, PEROOO ULTIMAMENTE ME DESCONSUELA, LOS TEMAS ESTAN SIEMPRE RELACIONADOS CON LO OSCURO, TEMAS OSCUROS,, ROPA, TODO OSCURO, ESTE JUEGO ES LINDO, SE PUEDE HACER MARAVILLAS, PERO FRANCAMENTE YA ABURRE LO OSCURO, PONGAN COLOR, ALEGRIA, LUZ, PARECE Q LAS LOS DISEÑADORES DEL JUEGO ESTAN TRISTES O DENTRO DE LO OSCURO, YA PAREN CON ESO, XFA DENLE VIDA A YOWORLD
User avatar
MAPYMG (112558762)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions