Puffin Secure Browser for PC

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby TL Matty (9577266) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 am

Did anyone else have trouble signing up for their free month? I put in my information and it keeps saying my card is invalid. I tried several times and it kept saying the same thing. It can't be my card because it's still valid until 4/19 :grr
User avatar
TL Matty (9577266)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby Nicoleta (131005307) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:33 am

I refuse to give them money (or my info). I don't like how they advertise it, I uninstalled it today.

But regarding your issue, you can contact them on their Facebook page, they should be able to help you. :)
Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/puffinbrowser
User avatar
Nicoleta (131005307)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2635
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby TL Matty (9577266) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:38 pm

That was the only browser that I didn’t lag on. Thank you though! I’ll have to try that
User avatar
TL Matty (9577266)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:45 pm

TL Matty (9577266) wrote:That was the only browser that I didn’t lag on. Thank you though! I’ll have to try that


Its the only thing I can play on too. When the previous version kept crashing out to the point I couldnt use it in here any more, I bit my lip and signed up for the annual (I assume I get a month free, so 13 months) for $10. Its worth it to me, Puffin are getting quite a good name now and I am happy with them. I did not have any issues signing up, I used the pop up I got when logging in to the older beta version, to register.

I hope you get it sorted! :hug:
User avatar

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6233
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.K

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:45 pm

I always use puffin because there is zero lag with them. I didn't had a problem when I paid for the year. Good luck!
ImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 11469
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby TL Matty (9577266) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:42 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:
TL Matty (9577266) wrote:That was the only browser that I didn’t lag on. Thank you though! I’ll have to try that


Its the only thing I can play on too. When the previous version kept crashing out to the point I couldnt use it in here any more, I bit my lip and signed up for the annual (I assume I get a month free, so 13 months) for $10. Its worth it to me, Puffin are getting quite a good name now and I am happy with them. I did not have any issues signing up, I used the pop up I got when logging in to the older beta version, to register.

I hope you get it sorted! :hug:

I should've upgraded to the new browser when it first popped up but I didn't, I still used the old one until it ran out. I even have the new browser but I can't get it activated because of my card not working. I like the Puffin browser and it irritates me that I can't use it :grr thank you! I hope I do too
User avatar
TL Matty (9577266)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby TL Matty (9577266) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I always use puffin because there is zero lag with them. I didn't had a problem when I paid for the year. Good luck!

That's all I used too. $10 a year is a really good deal, that's why I'm all for it, I just can't seem to get it to work. Thank you!
User avatar
TL Matty (9577266)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Puffin Secure Browser for PC

Postby TL Matty (9577266) » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:58 pm

I just tried activating it again and it finally worked! :D I'm happy now :haha:
User avatar
TL Matty (9577266)
YoWorld Level: 215
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 68
Forum Title: YoNovice


Return to YoWorld Discussions