Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Rissa (153576357) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:58 pm

BVG employee players doing this creating a big runkus in order to price jack.. trying to get players to purchase Yo cash?
User avatar

Rissa (153576357)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 641
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby kio (185180932) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Pinkie (153576357) wrote:BVG employee players doing this creating a big runkus in order to price jack.. trying to get players to purchase Yo cash?

I saw you write this in another thread where did you get this idea?
User avatar
kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 9067
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Kio 1ku (185180932) wrote:
Pinkie (153576357) wrote:BVG employee players doing this creating a big runkus in order to price jack.. trying to get players to purchase Yo cash?

I saw you write this in another thread where did you get this idea?

yep she wrote it on my thread... i was wondering where she got the idea too?
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5836
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Kio 1ku (185180932) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Granlu (120566715) wrote:Just because you see these actions in other places, just because they are pixels, just because you are a supposed adult, just because does not make this right. You can slam me if you want to but this should be removed immediately. It will most certainly determine if I play this game at all anymore. There now slam away.

Slam you? You have every right to not buy it, avoid it, and detest it in any way you choose. And you can also see it as wrong for everyone else if that is how you feel.

But sterilizing the world to fit into a box defined by one person or one morality is just not how the game of life or Yo is played. I hope you stick around and choose not to allow a single item to run you away from something you enjoy. The game is filled with things that are way more offensive.

Anyhoo I hope you find your fun!

see, that is a mature response to having a different opinion. although you 2 disagree, you got your point across without any bashing or belittling. we all could learn from that. myself at times as well. we can disagree with each other while remaining civil and mature.
well done rod.

TY I really have been trying to be better about it. :)

Unless it has something to do with the Nanny state

;) :haha:

exactly :devil:

I can't wait for the 'Jump Your Bones' action to hit the store tomorrow. Think of the threads we'll see then? :shocked: :D

:haha: :thumbsup: :devil:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5836
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:10 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:I have a buddy with a room where he has set it up so that a medieval ramming mechanism sodomizes an elephant. I've got another buddy that has set up a sheep to pleasure anyone willing to interact with it. I have another buddy with a fornicating set of squirrels.

You see there are some people that enjoy different things than other people. They find humor in things that others may not. Fortunately we live on a planet big enough to allow people to have fun however they find it. And just as fortunately, we have a game that allows it as well.

I'm sorry the beds offend you. I would hope that you understand it is possible for you to avoid them. And the children who play Yo are not ours as a collective to babysit. Their parents are responsible for what their kids do and see online.....not the nanny state.

The beds are actually TOO cartoony for my tastes and the facial features are all wrong. So they are a pass for me. Now if they wanna sell me this bed....... :angel:

Image


Me too. :angel: :devil: And I'm straight. :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17397
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Granlu (120566715) wrote:Just because you see these actions in other places, just because they are pixels, just because you are a supposed adult, just because does not make this right. You can slam me if you want to but this should be removed immediately. It will most certainly determine if I play this game at all anymore. There now slam away.

Slam you? You have every right to not buy it, avoid it, and detest it in any way you choose. And you can also see it as wrong for everyone else if that is how you feel.

But sterilizing the world to fit into a box defined by one person or one morality is just not how the game of life or Yo is played. I hope you stick around and choose not to allow a single item to run you away from something you enjoy. The game is filled with things that are way more offensive.

Anyhoo I hope you find your fun!

see, that is a mature response to having a different opinion. although you 2 disagree, you got your point across without any bashing or belittling. we all could learn from that. myself at times as well. we can disagree with each other while remaining civil and mature.
well done rod.

TY I really have been trying to be better about it. :)

yw. I am trying to be better as well.


You guys are both better at being courteous in threads like this than I am, and I give you props for that. I just feel like if the OP presents their opinion in the manner this one did, I'm gonna give it right back. I know that doesn't solve the problem or change their minds, but some days I can't swallow the BS. Today is one of those. I usually make an effort to be more polite while disagreeing, and I reserve my not so nice comments for comments like Granlu's. She slammed adults for having differing opinions, and then invited people to slam her. Hey, if I get an invitation, I'm there.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14643
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: undisclosed

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Granlu (120566715) wrote:Just because you see these actions in other places, just because they are pixels, just because you are a supposed adult, just because does not make this right. You can slam me if you want to but this should be removed immediately. It will most certainly determine if I play this game at all anymore. There now slam away.

Slam you? You have every right to not buy it, avoid it, and detest it in any way you choose. And you can also see it as wrong for everyone else if that is how you feel.

But sterilizing the world to fit into a box defined by one person or one morality is just not how the game of life or Yo is played. I hope you stick around and choose not to allow a single item to run you away from something you enjoy. The game is filled with things that are way more offensive.

Anyhoo I hope you find your fun!

see, that is a mature response to having a different opinion. although you 2 disagree, you got your point across without any bashing or belittling. we all could learn from that. myself at times as well. we can disagree with each other while remaining civil and mature.
well done rod.

TY I really have been trying to be better about it. :)

yw. I am trying to be better as well.


You guys are both better at being courteous in threads like this than I am, and I give you props for that. I just feel like if the OP presents their opinion in the manner this one did, I'm gonna give it right back. I know that doesn't solve the problem or change their minds, but some days I can't swallow the BS. Today is one of those. I usually make an effort to be more polite while disagreeing, and I reserve my not so nice comments for comments like Granlu's. She slammed adults for having differing opinions, and then invited people to slam her. Hey, if I get an invitation, I'm there.

I guess we see her post differently, I don't see where she slammed anyone at all. she simply stated her own opinion without attacking anyone.
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7413
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby oO Gypsy Oo (8955035) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:17 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Those npc's are just too ugly for my taste. I'd need to be drunk and put a bag over his head. The interaction is like wham bam thank you mam.. 3 seconds and you're done.. not long enough for my taste.. next please :thumbsup: :haha: :haha:


That's what I was thinking, lol. I'd rather it be a 2 player interactive instead of an npc. That would be more funny :haha:
User avatar

oO Gypsy Oo (8955035)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2197
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: NS, Canada ▮♥▮

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Rissa (153576357) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Kio 1ku (185180932) wrote:
Pinkie (153576357) wrote:BVG employee players doing this creating a big runkus in order to price jack.. trying to get players to purchase Yo cash?

I saw you write this in another thread where did you get this idea?

both threads/similar comments... 'buy before item gets pulled'

last year people expressed the same > and is "where" the "Idea" came from.... nothing new :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Last edited by Rissa (153576357) on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Rissa (153576357)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 17, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 641
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 pm

ok, someone help me out...


what is OP?

:eh: :eh:
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10096
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:ok, someone help me out...


what is OP?

:eh: :eh:

Original Poster
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7413
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:ok, someone help me out...


what is OP?

:eh: :eh:

Original Poster

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok

thank you. lol
:hug:
now it all makes sense, I was scratching my head all day. :nerd:
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10096
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jade (136873125) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Kio 1ku (185180932) wrote:
Pinkie (153576357) wrote:BVG employee players doing this creating a big runkus in order to price jack.. trying to get players to purchase Yo cash?

I saw you write this in another thread where did you get this idea?

yep she wrote it on my thread... i was wondering where she got the idea too?


Hmm, anything is possible!
User avatar
Jade (136873125)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 480
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Somewhere not far from BVG in London, Ontario, Canada

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:28 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:ok, someone help me out...


what is OP?

:eh: :eh:

Original Poster

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok

thank you. lol
:hug:
now it all makes sense, I was scratching my head all day. :nerd:

lol i was the same just last year... someone called me an OP and i couldn't think of anything it might mean apart from 'old person' !! :haha: :haha:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5836
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:29 pm

:haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 87198
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Theresa (122233016) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:ok, someone help me out...


what is OP?

:eh: :eh:

Original Poster

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok

thank you. lol
:hug:
now it all makes sense, I was scratching my head all day. :nerd:

lol i was the same just last year... someone called me an OP and i couldn't think of anything it might mean apart from 'old person' !! :haha: :haha:

LOL!

I was thinking opinionated person :idea:
Image
User avatar

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10096
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Alaska

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 pm

ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
ZFGxSilverFoxy (10296439) wrote:ok, someone help me out...


what is OP?

:eh: :eh:

Original Poster

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok

thank you. lol
:hug:
now it all makes sense, I was scratching my head all day. :nerd:

lol i was the same just last year... someone called me an OP and i couldn't think of anything it might mean apart from 'old person' !! :haha: :haha:

LOL!

I was thinking opinionated person :idea:

:haha: :thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5836
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Granlu (120566715) wrote:Just because you see these actions in other places, just because they are pixels, just because you are a supposed adult, just because does not make this right. You can slam me if you want to but this should be removed immediately. It will most certainly determine if I play this game at all anymore. There now slam away.

Slam you? You have every right to not buy it, avoid it, and detest it in any way you choose. And you can also see it as wrong for everyone else if that is how you feel.

But sterilizing the world to fit into a box defined by one person or one morality is just not how the game of life or Yo is played. I hope you stick around and choose not to allow a single item to run you away from something you enjoy. The game is filled with things that are way more offensive.

Anyhoo I hope you find your fun!

see, that is a mature response to having a different opinion. although you 2 disagree, you got your point across without any bashing or belittling. we all could learn from that. myself at times as well. we can disagree with each other while remaining civil and mature.
well done rod.

TY I really have been trying to be better about it. :)

yw. I am trying to be better as well.


You guys are both better at being courteous in threads like this than I am, and I give you props for that. I just feel like if the OP presents their opinion in the manner this one did, I'm gonna give it right back. I know that doesn't solve the problem or change their minds, but some days I can't swallow the BS. Today is one of those. I usually make an effort to be more polite while disagreeing, and I reserve my not so nice comments for comments like Granlu's. She slammed adults for having differing opinions, and then invited people to slam her. Hey, if I get an invitation, I'm there.

I guess we see her post differently, I don't see where she slammed anyone at all. she simply stated her own opinion without attacking anyone.


The OP was absurd. I'm sorry, but I feel it was. She brought up all kinds of things that had nothing to do with this. Then, Granlu referred to adults as "supposed" adults? What IS that? She then invited people to slam her. I'm sorry, but if you are referring to adults as "supposed" adults, how is that not attacking? It's condescending to anyone who has an opinion that differs from her own. And then proceeded to invite people to slam her for her opinion. Yes, it's baiting. And some of us should just pass it by, etc. But whatever. I'm too old to not call BS as I see it.
Image

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood
User avatar

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14643
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: undisclosed

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Granlu (120566715) wrote:Just because you see these actions in other places, just because they are pixels, just because you are a supposed adult, just because does not make this right. You can slam me if you want to but this should be removed immediately. It will most certainly determine if I play this game at all anymore. There now slam away.

Slam you? You have every right to not buy it, avoid it, and detest it in any way you choose. And you can also see it as wrong for everyone else if that is how you feel.

But sterilizing the world to fit into a box defined by one person or one morality is just not how the game of life or Yo is played. I hope you stick around and choose not to allow a single item to run you away from something you enjoy. The game is filled with things that are way more offensive.

Anyhoo I hope you find your fun!

see, that is a mature response to having a different opinion. although you 2 disagree, you got your point across without any bashing or belittling. we all could learn from that. myself at times as well. we can disagree with each other while remaining civil and mature.
well done rod.

TY I really have been trying to be better about it. :)

yw. I am trying to be better as well.


You guys are both better at being courteous in threads like this than I am, and I give you props for that. I just feel like if the OP presents their opinion in the manner this one did, I'm gonna give it right back. I know that doesn't solve the problem or change their minds, but some days I can't swallow the BS. Today is one of those. I usually make an effort to be more polite while disagreeing, and I reserve my not so nice comments for comments like Granlu's. She slammed adults for having differing opinions, and then invited people to slam her. Hey, if I get an invitation, I'm there.

I guess we see her post differently, I don't see where she slammed anyone at all. she simply stated her own opinion without attacking anyone.


The OP was absurd. I'm sorry, but I feel it was. She brought up all kinds of things that had nothing to do with this. Then, Granlu referred to adults as "supposed" adults? What IS that? She then invited people to slam her. I'm sorry, but if you are referring to adults as "supposed" adults, how is that not attacking? It's condescending to anyone who has an opinion that differs from her own. And then proceeded to invite people to slam her for her opinion. Yes, it's baiting. And some of us should just pass it by, etc. But whatever. I'm too old to not call BS as I see it.

well said! :thumbsup:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5836
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Male & Female Bed is Crossing thie line!!!!!!!!!

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm

LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
LisaTM (10095126) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Granlu (120566715) wrote:Just because you see these actions in other places, just because they are pixels, just because you are a supposed adult, just because does not make this right. You can slam me if you want to but this should be removed immediately. It will most certainly determine if I play this game at all anymore. There now slam away.

Slam you? You have every right to not buy it, avoid it, and detest it in any way you choose. And you can also see it as wrong for everyone else if that is how you feel.

But sterilizing the world to fit into a box defined by one person or one morality is just not how the game of life or Yo is played. I hope you stick around and choose not to allow a single item to run you away from something you enjoy. The game is filled with things that are way more offensive.

Anyhoo I hope you find your fun!

see, that is a mature response to having a different opinion. although you 2 disagree, you got your point across without any bashing or belittling. we all could learn from that. myself at times as well. we can disagree with each other while remaining civil and mature.
well done rod.

TY I really have been trying to be better about it. :)

yw. I am trying to be better as well.


You guys are both better at being courteous in threads like this than I am, and I give you props for that. I just feel like if the OP presents their opinion in the manner this one did, I'm gonna give it right back. I know that doesn't solve the problem or change their minds, but some days I can't swallow the BS. Today is one of those. I usually make an effort to be more polite while disagreeing, and I reserve my not so nice comments for comments like Granlu's. She slammed adults for having differing opinions, and then invited people to slam her. Hey, if I get an invitation, I'm there.

I guess we see her post differently, I don't see where she slammed anyone at all. she simply stated her own opinion without attacking anyone.


The OP was absurd. I'm sorry, but I feel it was. She brought up all kinds of things that had nothing to do with this. Then, Granlu referred to adults as "supposed" adults? What IS that? She then invited people to slam her. I'm sorry, but if you are referring to adults as "supposed" adults, how is that not attacking? It's condescending to anyone who has an opinion that differs from her own. And then proceeded to invite people to slam her for her opinion. Yes, it's baiting. And some of us should just pass it by, etc. But whatever. I'm too old to not call BS as I see it.

I actually missed the op part in your post. i agree hers went a little to far but i think granlu was civil and mature enough.. anyone can read more into words to make it seem like baiting.. I think you may have took it a bit to personal.. i saw the supposed adult and other terms she used as hypothetical responses, not a personal attack on anyone. i am not sure but i think I am older than you so what does age have to do with how a person responds to others?
User avatar
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 7413
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to YoWorld Discussions